Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

When Dazi and Demirto came back out, I looked down to see that they were holding hands. Looking at the group. I saw that they noticed too.

"Finally!" I heard Cali exclaim.

I looked over at her and gave her a confused look. She met my gaze and said,"They have liked each other since as far back as I can remember. He helped her out when her mom was at her worst. He won't hurt her. And if he does, he knows he's going to lose something he cherishes."

I continued to look at her before I understood what she meant. Gulping, I turned back to the two teens that were already where we were.

"Oh shit! Syn! Your kid needs to have 'The Talk'!!" Zacky said.

"Zacky! shut the hell up! I already know what a dick does! Now shove it!" Dazi said, laughing and pointed at him.

I doubled over in laughter before going over to her and brought her into a hug. Dazi hugged back before looking up at me.

"I trust you to be responsible," I whispered to her.

"Thank you. And don't worry. I'm protected," she whispered back.

I must have given her a look because Dazi laughed before bringing me into another hug. Pulling back, she left her arms around my waist as I left my arm around her shoulders. Going to the front, we went our separate ways to our tables before the fans came into the room. Looking over at my daughter, I saw that she was shining. Not cause of the light that was hitting us, but by the light coming from inside her. Shaking my head and smiling, I went back to signing things for our fans. Three hours later, we were all done and finally were in our tour buses. I was with Dazi and her band mate.

"So," Lucas said as he settled into his seat," Where to next?"

"Our next stop is in Toronto, Canada before going to Colorado," Cali said as she brought her daughter into her lap.

Looking at little Lilee, I saw that she was looking over at me. When she saw that I was looking at her, she instantly smiled at me before making grabby hands towards me. Laughing lightly, I leaned over to her and brought her into my lap. I leaned down at her and kissed her forehead. I heard her little giggle and and 'awe!' Lilee looked up at me and she said something that shocked me, along with the whole room.

"Da-da," Lilee said in her little voice.

I looked at her, wide eyes. Looking around the room, I saw that Cali was looking at her daughter, shocked. Looking at Dazi, I saw that she was shocked as well as smiling. Looking back at Cali, I saw her standing from her seat before taking Lilee from my lap.

"I'm sorry," she said before rushing to the back of the room. I looked at where she disappeared to before getting up from my seat and followed her. I stopped at the closed door and pressed my ear to the door in time to hear her tell her that it was a big no-no on calling me da-da. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door to see that Cali was lying on the bed with Lilee beside her. Cali looked up at me with big eyes.

"Brian, I'm so sorry about that. She- " Cali began to say before I raised my hand to stop her.

Closing the door behind me, I settled into the bed and looked at her in the eye.

"Cali," I said," It's alright. I want to be there for her. I know that I'm not her father, but she deserves one," Taking a deep breath, I continued," I regret it that I wasn't there for my baby girl. I wasn't there for her when she was growing up. I hate her mother for keeping Bam and I away from someone who was part of us. Your little girl needs a father in her life and I want to be the one she calls 'Da-da'."

When I was done, tears filled her vision. One slipped out and I reached over and wiped it away.

"This is a huge responsibility. I don't want her to be hurt. I know that she won't be able to handle it and I won't also," Cali said.

I slid a bit closer to them and I said," I know it's going to be a huge responsibility. And I don't care. And I swear to you, I will not hurt her or you."

I saw that she was searching for something and she seemed to find it because she raised a bit and leaned over to kiss my cheek. That one little kiss sparked something in me.

"Thank you, Brian," Cali said as she settled into her seat.

I just smiled at her before looking down at the little girl that will call me 'Da-da'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehehehehehehehe! What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!!