Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

It's been a couple of days since the incident with Lilee and I have to say, its pretty calm around here. Naw! I'm just screwing with you. Johnny almost died cause he got too drunk and almost fell off the top of the bus, Matt sprained his wrist playing hide and seek with Lilee and I, Zacky, well he was just being Zacky and fell into the river when we were in Toronto, and Demitro, Zacky, dad, Johnny and I accidentally walked in on Lucas and Barbara going at it. Right now, I was currently sitting in the hotel room, phone placed at my ear, talking to Papa Gates.

"How are things?" I asked him as I leaned into the couch.

"Things are going good, Dazi. Jacob is finally crawly. But being Jimmy's son, he already wants to start walking," Papa Gates said.

I laughed and shook my head.

"How about Suzy and McKenna?"

"They're doing fine. McKenna has a boyfriend now. Just don't tell you father.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him," I said with laughter.

"Tell who what?" I heard a voice say from behind me.

Turning in my seat, I saw dad walking in with Cali, Lilee, and Demitro.

"Nothing pops. Nothing," I said in a sing song voice, which made Papa Gate laugh.

""Is that my dad?" Dad asked as he took a seat next to me.

"Yes. Now hush! I wanna hear how my baby's doing. So, is he teething yet?"

I heard another laugh from the other side of the phone and realized that it was Jacob's

"Put him on the phone, grandpa," I said.

"Hey hey hey! Watch that language young lady!" Papa Gates teased.

I laughed and shook my head. At the other end, I could hear the sound of shuffling and a little ringing noise. Before long, I heard baby babble.

"Hi honey," I said with a smile on my face.

Jacob cooed and that little coo melted my heart. I felt tears coming to my eyes and I lifted my hand to wipe them away.

"I miss you so much, Jacob. I can't wait to get back home and smother you," I said, my tone going watery.

I heard another coo and something more. Something that stopped my heart and made it beat double time.

"Ma-ma," Jacob cooed.

I gasped and placed my hand over my heart. Closing my eyes, I let the tears run freely.

"Ma-ma will be home soon, okay? Be a good little boy to Grandpa, okay?" I said into the phone.

"Gooo Ma-ma," Jacob replied.

I smiled again and talked to Papa Gates for a while longer before hanging up. Looking up, I saw that dad was looking at me, concerned.

"What happened?" he asked.

I shook my head and smiled at him.

"I heard Jacob's first word,' I said.

"What was it, babe?" Demitro asked.

"He said 'Ma-ma," I said, letting more happy tears come out.

Cali awed and came over to me before jumping on my lap.

"That is the cutest thing ever!"

"I know," I said with a sigh," I just wish I was there when he said it. Papa Gates told me that he's already crawling. Already moving on to walking."

"It's gonna be hard. But you have us," dad said.

"I do, don't I?" I said with a smile.

Staying in the living room a little bit longer, I talked to Cali, dad, and Demitro. Lilee was already in the second bedroom, fast asleep. Looking over at Dad and Cali, I smiled on how they reacted to each other presence. Cali would blush whenever dad's hand would brush hers. I smiled. I've never seen her this happy, I thought as I got up from my spot.

"Well," I said as I stretched my arms over my head," Its time for me to hit the old dusty trail. Goodnight peeps."

I walked over to Cali and dad and gave them both a goodnight hug.

"Night baby girl," Dad said as he kissed my cheek.

"Night, Bazi," Cali said.

"Night peeps. Don't stay up too late," I said with a wink.

Dad playfully glared at me while Cali blushed. Chuckling a bit, I went to my room and closed the door behind me. Looking at the bed, I saw that Demitro was already under the cover. Smiling, I looked through my suitcase before taking out a pair of short and a tank top. Going into the bathroom, I decided to take a shower in the morning and quickly dressed. Placing my clothes at the side of my case, I pulled the blankets back and settled into the bed. I was just about to fall into the bliss of sleep when I felt someone on top of me. Opening my eyes, I looked up to see Demitro looking down at me. A devilish smirk on his face.

"Hey, I thought you were asleep," I said.

"Mmm, maybe I was pretending," he said in a husky tone.

Just that tone got my blood pressure rising and my heart beating fast. Looking into his eyes, I saw something go through them. Before I could voice my thoughts, his mouth was suddenly on my own. Moaning a bit, I placed my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me. I felt his hands slid up and down from my side before ligating my tank top a bit to expose my hips. I moaned again when I felt his thumbs making sensual circles on my hip bone. Feeling his tongue glide on my lower lip, I opened my mouth and welcomed him. Running my hands through his soft hair, I moaned (again) a bit louder when I felt his hip grinding into mine. Matching his movements, I brought him closer then before and deepened the kiss more. I knew it was going to go farther, and I had to stop it. Pulling my lips away from his, I looked at him, trying to catch my breath, before speaking.

"Demitro," I said breathlessly," We can't do it right now. My dad and Cali are in the other room."

Demitro looked down at me before looking over at the closed door before sighing.

"Your right," he said as he shifted off of me.

Bringing me closer to his side, I nuzzled his chest and sighed.

"But someday," I said, sleep finally consuming me.

"Someday soon," I thought I heard him whisper to me as I went under.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo???? What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!!