Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

A few weeks has passed and now, we're back in California for the last concert. Which will be in the Staples Center in Downtown L.A. The kid's hometown. Looking over at Dazi, I saw her looking out the widow of the dressing room. I walked over to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. She flinched a bit before looking up at me. I smiled at her and she gave me back a small smile.

"How you doing, Kiddo?" I asked as I stood beside her.

I heard her sigh and she leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Okay. Just a bit tired. Nothing major," she answered.

I nodded my head and placed an arm over her shoulder. We stayed like that for an endless amount of time before Gerard came into the room.

"Hey guys," he said as he approached us.

"Hey uncle Gee," Dazi said as she moved from under my arm and went to give him a hug.

"Hey, man," Gerard said to me, giving me into a bro hug.

"Hey," I said back.

"You ready for the last concert?" Gerard asked Dazi.

She smiled up at him and nodded her head.

"That's good. Brian, Matt told me to come get you. You guys are going up in ten."

"Shit. I almost forgot. See you after the show," I said to Dazi as I kissed her forehead.

"Okay," Dazi said with a smile.

I smiled back at her before heading out of the room. Walking down the hallway, I saw their, at the end, the guys.

"Hey," I said when I reached them," Sorry I'm late. Was talking to Dazi."

"Is she alright?" Matt asked me as he handed me my guitar.

"I hope so. She was looking out the window. I asked her if she was alright and she said that she was just a bit tired."

"Well, if she's just a bit tired, that may mean that she's just tired," Johnny said.

"Smart-ass," I said, smirking over at him," But I feel as if it's something else. I don't know what. But I think she's hiding something."

As I said that, the guys all got really quiet. We stayed in silence when Jason Berry came over to us.

"You guys are up in three... Are you all okay?" he asked.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I nodded over at him before the guys and I headed for the stage. As the concert began, I kept wondering what Dazi was hiding from me. When our show was over, My Chem took the stage. Looking across the stage to where Dazi and her band were at, I saw her in the arms of Demitro, burring her face in his chest. After an hour of My Chem, it was The Black Swan's turn. The guys took the stage and the crowd went wild. They began to play 'Setting Yourself Up For Sarcasm' before Dazi came running out and began to sing. An hour and thirty minutes later, the band took center stage and took a bow. AS the lights dimmed, I saw it. I saw her collapse. I heard gasps going all around. Getting into motion, I ran over to her and slid on my knees before I reached her.

"What happened?" I asked in a frantic tone.

"I don't know!" I heard Demitro say.

Taking her into my arms, I rushed off stage and out the back.

"Matt! Tell the Berry's to get the SUV out back," I called over my shoulder.

I didn't hear anything, just the sound of running feet. Looking to my right, I saw that Lucas was going past me to open the door at the end. As he tore it open, I saw with relief that their were no fans or paparazzi their to take any pictures. As the SUV came to a stop in front of me, I opened the back seat and settled in. The rest of the kids and the guys came in before Jason began speeding out the venue and onto the highway. Looking down at Dazi, I saw that her face was too pale for her and I felt something warm on my leg. Reaching down to touch my leg, I brought my hand back up and saw that blood covered the tips of my finger.

"Fucking shit! Jason! Drive faster! Dazi's bleeding!" I said.

I heard Barbara gasp and a sob. Jason nodded his head and pressed the petal harder, going over 70. In less then twenty minutes, Jason pulling into Huntington Memorial. Throwing the door open, I shot out of my seat and raced to the Emergency Room.

"I need help over here!" I called out.

A nurse came rushing over and asked me what happened.

"My daughter. She just collapsed," I said, breathing heavily," And she's bleeding."

The nurse took her pulse and called for a gurney to be brought. I placed her on it and some other nurses rushed her in. I was about to follow when the nurse stopped me.

"I have to be with her!" I roared.

"Sir," the nurse said," I'm sorry. But you have to wait. I don't want to have to call security, but I will if I have to," and with that, she rushed down where they rushed my daughter too.

Running my hands through my hair, I walked into the waiting room and took a seat beside Johnny.

"Brian," Zacky said. I looked over at him," Dude, you have to call Bam."

I nodded my head before getting up from my seat and taking out my phone. Hitting '5', I placed the phone to my ear and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey Haner what i-" he began to say before I cut him off.

"Margera, you have to get to the hospital."

"Why? What it is?" he asked, voice full of alertness.

"It's Dazi. She collapsed on stage. The doctors are checking her out."

I heard a gasp at the other end and the sound of something hitting the floor.

"I'll be their in three hours," and with that, the line went dead.

Shutting my eyes, I placed a fit on my forehead before sighing out and going back to the room. Looking over at Cali, I saw her clutching onto Lilee for dear life. Walking over to her, I took a seat next to her and took her hand in mine. She looked up at me and I saw that tears were streaming down her face.

"What's wrong with her?" she asked.

I reached my free hand up and wiped her tears away.

"I don't know, babe. I don't know."

Sobs shook her body and I brought her closer to me. We were all in the waiting room and have been waiting for almost four hours. Bam was already here. Taking the red eye out. I was currently pacing around the room when the doctor came out.

"Family of Penn, Dazi," she called out.

All of us stood up and I rushed over to her.

"Your all her family?" she asked.

"Yes, we are," Bam said," what happened to her?"

The doctor sighed and took off her glasses.

"I'm Dr. Amaya. I was assigned to her. Everything is alright with her now. We're just lucky to get it out of her in time."

"'Out of her'? What do you mean by that?" I asked her, totally confused.

Dr. Amaya looked me in the eye and said," Your daughter had a miscarriage."

As those words came out, my body ran cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun duuuunnnnn!!!!! Holy crap!? What's going on?

Comment and Subscribe please!!