Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Bam

When those words left the doctors mouth, I felt as if the wind was knocked out of me. Looking over at Haner, I saw that he was frozen in place. At the same time, we turned to look over at Demitro. He had a look of shock on his face. Before anyone could do anything, Brian had taken the teen by the collar of his shirt and shoved him to the wall.

"You little fucker! You did this to her!" Brian yelled.

"I didn't do shit to her! We weren't alone at all and you fucking know it!" Demitro yelled back.

"Then how the fuck did she have a miscarriage?!" Brian yelled.

Matt and Zacky quickly rushed over and pulled Brian off him before he did something drastic. Breathing hard, Brian shook them off before turning to the doctor and asking her when we will be able to see her.

"In about thirty minutes," she replied," we are going to have to run some test on her." and with that, the doctor left the room.

Everyone was silent. Taking a seat in one of the chairs, I placed my head in my hands. Why did this happen to her? Is Demitro actually telling the truth? As these thoughts went through my mind, someone cleared their throat. Looking up, I saw that it was Lucas who did.

"Um, Demitro is right. He didn't sleep with Dazi," Lucas said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I looked over at Brian to see that he was looking over at me. Simultaneously, we looked back at him.

"What do you mean?" I said, standing from my seat.

Lucas looked over at Barbara and Demitro and they both nodded there head. I heard him sigh before looking back at us.

"Four months before you noticed us, something happened to her," he began slowly.

When he said that, my body ran cold. I knew what he was going to say next, but I wanted to hear it for myself.

"What happened to her?" Brian asked slowly.

This time, Barbara stepped in. She placed a hand on her boyfriends arm before looking at us.

"We were all at a party. Jacob was with Demitro's mom. So she knew where we were. There was drinks at the party, but none of had a sip. Someone came up to Dazi and handed her a cup. She was skeptical about it, but sniffed it and realized that it was water. It wasn't until later that we found out that someone laced it. She was slurring her words. She can't get drunk, that's a face. She can hold her drinks in. But this was different. The only time we did drugs was once when we were in middle school. And that was pot. We knew someone slipped her a roffie. We all stayed by her. I was with her when she disappeared. The guys and I split up to look for her. I found her..." Barbara stopped and took a deep breath,"... She was in one of the room. Th guys that... Gave her the cup was... On her... She was struggling, and I went over to help her, to pull him off her. But...he punched me... I cried out and the guys came rushing in. They pulled him off her and I scrambled over to Dazi. She was bleeding. Oh, God... There was so much blood. I got her cleaned up and we called the cops to arrest him. We took her to the hospital to get her checked out. The doctor said that she needed stitching. He tore her up badly. I asked him if she was possibly pregnant. He said no. That it didn't go that far. And we believed him. We didn't figure it out until tonight. When Brian said that she was bleeding."

When Barbara was done, I swear to fucking God that no one in the room was breathing. Looking around, I saw that Cali was sobbing uncontrollably behind her hand. The guys were looking at the teens, shocked and no doubt disgusted on what the fucking prick did to her. Looking over at Brian, I saw that he had his fist clench and her jaw tight. I knew I was doing the same. Without a word, Brian stormed out of the waiting room. I shook my head and followed him. When I reached outside, I heard him yell out and pull at his hair before punching the brick wall.

"Haner!" I yelled out as I approached him,"Calm the fuck down!"

Brian spun towards me and said with a voice full of anger,"Calm down?! Calm the fuck down!? How the fuck can I calm down when Barbara basically told us that out daughter was fucking rapped four months ago! There is no time to 'calm the fuck down'! Our kid was fucking touched! No doubt having her virginity taken away from her by a fucking stranger!! I can not calm down after the news about this."

"Haner, don't you think I fucking know that!? Don't you think I want to get the fucker that did this to her and see the life leave his eyes while I fuck him up like he fucked her up?" I said," I want to do that. But I bet you this, I bet he is someones bitch in prison, or already dead cause in the system, you don't mess with little kids. There is nothing we can do. All we can do right now is make sure that Dazi is alright. She needs us right now. She doesn't need her fathers blowing up on her because she didn't tell us. She probably had a reason, I don't know. All I know is that our daughter needs us."

When I was done, we were both silent. The silence wore on for a couple of minutes before Brian said something.

"You know, when you said that last bit, you sounded kind of gay," he said with a small smirk.

I shook my head and chuckled a bit," Despite it not being the time to joke around, I know. C'mon, I bet the doctors back."

Brian nodded his head and we headed back into the waiting room. Brain quickly went over to Cali and wrapped his arms around her. Cali was shaking so much, that Brian's arms began to shake a bit. He whispered something in her ear and she nodded her head. Fifteen minutes later, the doctor came back out and told us that it was okay to go in and see her. Keeping his arm around Cali, he brought her close to his side and walked ahead. As we reached the room and entered, my eyes began to sting. Dazi was laying motionless under the white sheets. She was still pale, She was wired up and the heart monitor was the only indication showing that she was still alive. Running my hands over my eyes, I took a seat next to her. I heard another chair scrape over the floor and to mine. I saw Brian take a seat and brought Cali onto his lap. No one spoke, Everyone was silent. No doubt trying to process this. As time wore on, one by one, everyone began to slowly leave to get some rest. Brian walked back into the room after he dropped Cali and Lilee off at the hotel room.

"Still not awake?" he asked with a sigh.

I shook my head no before rubbing my eyes. Closing my eyes, I leaned forwards and rested my head on the bed. I saw Brian doing the same and that was the last thing I saw before going under.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my god! D': What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!

P.S. I do not discriminate gay or les, or bi or tranies