Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

"Where the hell am I?" I said out loud as I looked around the white room.

Spining on circles, I tried to find a way out but after a while ( and not to mention me being so dizzy) I stopped and fell on my ass.

"Oww," I said as I rubebd it.

That's when I heard it. The laugh that I would know anywhere. Looking in the direction it was coming from, I saw a figure walking torwards me. AFter, for what seemed an endless amount of time, I finally saw him. He was wearing a white suit and his wings were the most beautiful raven color I have ever seen. Jumping to my feet, I ran torwards him and jumped on him, hugging him tightly. I felt his arms go around me and held onto me.

"Jimmy," I breathed into his neck.

Jimmy rubbed his hands up and down my back ebfore pulling back slightly. I looked up at him and saw tears in his eyes.

"Hey Bazi," he said before kissing my foreheard.

I closed my eyes and saivored it. Re-opening my eys, I got down from him and looked up at him. My gaze kept going from his face to his wings and he saw it.

"Wanna touch them?" he asked.

I nodded, too stunned to speak. Jimmy laughed his laugh before tunring to his side. Raising my hand, I hesitated a bit before stroking his wings. When I did, they felt like silk in my touch.

"There beautiful," I mused as I looked back at him.

Jimmy smiled at me before taking my hand in his. Turning, I saw his close his eyes a bit and before I knew it, there was a bench right infront of us. I took a seat along side him and we sat in silence for a while before he spoke.

"Dazi," he said," do you know what happened?"

I shook my head and said," All I remember was feeling stomach pains before Papa Syn came into the room. And right after our part int he show, I collapsed."

Jimmy looked into my eyes with his percing blue ones before he said," Dazi, you had a miscarrage."

I looked at him, flabergasted. I had a miscaragge?

"I haven't had sex. I promise you and Tyler that I'll wait till the right guys comes," I said in shocked tone.

"I know you did. But do you remember the party you and your friends went to four months before you guys were founded by Bam?" he asked in a sof tone.

I nodded my head, trying to repress that memory.

"You were raped. The doctor thought you weren't pregenant. You didn't know you were pregenant."

When he said that, I closed my eyes and bowed my head. Letting the tears fall, I thought about what happened after that day. I was... distant, to say the least. I would put on a smile for the guys while, inside, I felt dead. Jacob was possibly the only one who got me through it. Looking back up at Jimmy, I saw that he was holding something in his arms.

"It's not you fault," he said," And I know that if you knew you were preganant, you wouldn't care what that bastard did, all you would have cared about was this baby."

When he said that, he turned his body to him and saw that he had a small newborn baby in his arms. I looked at him before looking at the bundle in his arms. They babies eyes snapped open and I saw that they were like mine.

"It's- It's mine?" I asked in a broken tone.

"Yes. It was a girl," Jimmy said.

I looked at him, tears running down my face. I saw that his tears were also running down his face.

"What happened? do you know? WHat happened to that guy?"

I saw Jimmy smile a murderus smile before saying," He was killed in jail. In the system, men in jail do not tolorate child rape. He was stabbed fifty fucking time by three different gangs."

I looked at him for a few monent before looking down at my unknow, unborn, little girl. I stoked her cheek and she gave me a baby smile before closing her eyes.

"Will you take care of her?" I asked Jimmy, looking back at him.

Jimmy nodded his head and said," I will. Like you are taking care of my son, I will take care of you daughter."

"Thank you Jimmy," I said, hugging him.

When I pulled back, I saw that he said something else in his hands.

"What's that?" I asked him.

Jimmy smiled at me before opening my hand with his free one and placing the item in question in it. I looked down at him and saw that it was his two crosses that he alway wore.

"One's for you and the other is for Jacob," Jimmy said.

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, dad," I said.

Jimmy laughed and kissed my cheek. We stayed on the bench, talking. I got to hold my unborn child and I kissed her cheek, telling her that I will alway love her. After a while, our of the corner of my eye, I saw a distant light. I looked over at it before looking backat Jimmy.

"It's time for you to head back," he said, looking at the light before looking back at me.

I looked at him before looking back at the light then him again.

"Walk me to it?" I said as I stood from my seat, my daughter still in my arms.

Jimmy smiled at me and took hold of my hand. We walked side by side in silence. When we wer a few feet away from it, I turned back to Jimmy and placed my daughter back into his arms.

"I'll miss you," I said as I kissed her cheek and then kissed Jimmy's cheek.

"Remember," he said," I will alway be with you and my son. So will this little one."

I smiled at him and nodded. Fisting the necklaces in my hand, I turned anbegan to walk into the light before Jimmy called out and stopped me.

"And remember! Don't forget to chase the Stallion Ducks for me!!"

I laughed and okayed him before stepping into the light. I took on last glimps at them before the light enfolded me. It felt as if the wind was knocked out of me. Whenit was done, I could hear the sound of beeping and some murmurs. I took a deep breath and the murmers stopped. After, for what seemed like forever, I opened my eyes and looked at my surrounding. My eyes landed on my fathers and I smiled at them.

"Hey," I said in a horse tone.

They just stared at me, shocked. Then, before I knew it, I was begin brought into tight hugs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, Sooo............?

What do you think?

Comment and subscribe please!!