Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

When Dazi said 'Hey' to us, we wasted no time. In a blink of an eye or less, Bam and I brought our daughter into a tight hug. I heard her sigh and she hugged back. After for what seemed like eternity, we finally pulled back. Looking into her face, I saw that she was smiling with tears rolling down her face.

"You fucking scared us," Bam said as he took a seat on the chair beside her bed.

"I'm sorry. How long was I out for?" Dazi asked, looking back and forth between the two of us.

"You've been out for five days," Bam answered.

"Oh," Dazi said.

Looking down at her lap, I saw that she had something dark in her hands. I looked at it, confused. I don't remember her having that when I brought her here. I looked at her and asked her what she had in her hand. Dazi smiled at me before opening her hand. Looking at it, I gasped and looked at her, wide eyed.

"Those are Jimmy's," I whispered.

"I know. He gave them to me," Dazi said.

"How?" Bam asked.

Dazi was quiet for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and said," I was in limbo," when she said that, I felt as if my heart stopped beating," I was confused and didn't know what was going on. Then, I saw him. He came towards me and we began to talk. And I also got to meet her."

"Her? Who's her?" I asked, confused.

"I got to meet my unborn daughter," Dazi said in a hushed tone.

I looked over at Bam to see that he had tears in his eyes.

"She was so beautiful. She had my eyes. All in all, she looked like me. And the guy, the bastard that raped me, died in jail. Got stabbed fifty fucking times by three different gangs. Jimmy's going to talk care of her. He said I'll take care of her like your taking care of my son. He gave me these before I came back. Told me that one was for Jacob and the other was for me. And that he will watch over us. So will my little girl."

When she was done, Dazi broke down and began to cry. Moving from the spot I was standing at, I climbed into bed with her and brought her close. Dazi shifted a bit and buried her head into my chest.

"It's okay, baby girl, let it out," I whispered into her ear as I rubbed her back.

Looking over at Bam, I motioned for him to get Jacob and he nodded. Getting up from his seat, he kissed Dazi's cheek before walking out.

"Was she really beautiful? My granddaughter?" I asked her.

Dazi looked up at me and smiled through her tears.

"She was. She was tiny, but she was beautiful nonetheless. I know things happen for a reason, so I'm going to live for her. Like how Jacob is going to live for his father."

I smiled at her and she smiled back. We stayed silent for a few moments until the door opened. Looking over my shoulder, Dazi smiled widely. Looking back, I saw my dad coming in with Jacob in his arms.

"Hey little synner,"dad said to her as he kissed her forehead before laying Jacob in her arms.

"Hey Papa Gates. I hope he wasn't to much for you."

Dad scoffed at her and took a seat.

"He's like his father, but I got it under control."

Dazi laughed an airy laugh and looked down at Jacob. She kissed his forehead before placing one of the necklaces around his neck. She whispered something in his ear and I saw him smile in his sleep. Looking over at my dad, I saw him mouth out 'Ask her why'. I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

"Dazi, why didn't you tell us that you were raped?"

Looking down at her, I saw that she averted her gaze from mine. After a while, she began to talk in a low tone.

"I didn't tell you because I repressed it. I locked it away and never thought of it until I went down. Remember when we were in Vegas and Demitro was in my bunk holding me," I nodded my head," he was soothing me. That was the first time that memory came up. I knew that I can't keep like this in, but I couldn't help it. The guys knew because they figured it out. I just don't know why I didn't tell you or Papa Bam. Please don't hate me."

In that last bit, she looked up at me and fresh tears filled her eyes.

"I could never hate you. I love you, baby girl," I said, kissing her forehead.

Dazi smiled and snuggled a bit into me. The rest of the guys came in, all except for Demitro. I knew Dazi was disappointed but she put on a front for everyone. After a whole day of catching up, Dazi was tired again and was about to doze off. I was going to take Jacob from her arms when she protested.

"I want him to sleep here with me," she said in a tired voice.

"Okay. Goodnight honey," Bam said as he kissed her forehead.

"Night," she said as I kissed her forehead.

When she fell into a deep sleep, Bam and I looked at each other before turning to the door. When we did, there stood Demitro. Eyes rimmed red and hands in his pockets.

"Can I stay the night with her?" he asked in a raspy voice.

"Before I answer that, where the fuck were you? She was really upset when you didn't come in with Barbara and Lucas," I said, crossing my arms.

Demitro hung his head and said," I went out to the bar. Got too drunk to come over. That's all. I swear it. I didn't want her to see me like that."

I looked over at Bam and he nodded.

"Alright," I said with a sigh," You can stay with her. We'll be back in the morning."

Demitro nodded before shuffling over to the bed. As we walked out of the room, I took one last glance behind me to see Demitro lying on top of the covers as he brought Dazi close to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler*

Comment and Subscribe please!!!!