Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

I awoke the next morning to someone holding me. Thinking it was Papa Syn, I sighed and snuggled into the warm body. I felt his lips on my forehead and he spoke.

"I know you awake, Dazi."

That's when I realized that it wasn't Papa Syn, but Demitro. I was going to shift away and almost succeeded, but Demitro tighten his hold on me and brought me closer. Opening my eyes, I looked unto his and saw that they were blood shot. Looking down at Jacob, I saw that he was playing with his necklace. It was quiet for a few minutes until I got the courage to speak up.

"Where were you?" I asked, not looking up at him.

I heard him sigh out and his finger was under my chin. He lifted my face to look into his eyes.

"When the doctor came out and told what happened," he finally said," I snapped. At first, I was fucking shocked. Brian almost beat the shit out of me. Luckily, Zacky and Matt pulled him off. After the air was cleared and we got to come in and see you, that was my tipping point. You were so pale and you're breathing was shallow. I walked out and went to the bar. I stayed there for... Four days. I didn't do anything, I swear it. But I did get too drunk. I didn't want you to see me like that."

"Demitro, I've seen you drunk before. How is this any different?" I asked him in a hush tone.

"It's different because I did it cause of you. I thought, if you were going to die, I'd be right behind you."

When he said that, I go real angry and punched him on the arm. Hard.

"Ow! Shit! What the hell was that for?" Demitro said as he rubbed his arm and looked over at me.

"Don't you ever fucking think that suicide will bring you with me What the hell? If I did pass, who the hell is going to be responsible for Jacob?"

"My mom-" he began to say before I cut him off.

"Your mom might have been an okay candidate, but she's not as young as she used too. She won't be able to keep up with my little hell raiser. Next time you do that, I swear I am going to rip you a new one from beyond the grave."

Demitro looked at me for an endless amount of time before breaking down and laughed. He brought me closer and kissed my lips. I let him and fell into the kiss. After a while, he pulled back and kissed my forehead.

"All right,' he said, " I won't try and do it again.

"Good," I said.

Demitro laughed again before turning all serious,"You didn't know you were pregnant, did you?"

I shook my head no."No. I didn't know. But I did get to meet her."

"How?" he asked me in a soft tone.

"I was in Limbo. Jimmy was there. Waiting for me and he was holding her. She was so tiny and looked just like me when I was a baby. Jimmy promised me that he will take care of her for me until it was my time to leave. Which isn't in like, a million years," I added at the end with a little laugh.

Demitro didn't laugh. He just looked at me with sad eyes.

"I wish it didn't happened. And I wish I can fucking kill the fucker that did it to you," he said in a fierce tone."

"He died in the system. Guys in jail don't tolerate child rape. Three different gangs stabbed him fifty fucking times. And I wish I'd have known too. I wouldn't treat her like shit. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that because of her fathers actions. I would have treated her like if she was my whole world. Like how Jacob is for me. I would have loved her unconditionally. But that won't happen now. But I can wait till the time comes for me to have another."

As I said that, I saw Demitro's eyes glaze over.

"I would have been her father," he said, Something in his eyes stopping me from protesting," I would have treated her like if she was my blood. I would have treated her like a princess."

When he said that, I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it.

"We're in the here and now. We can worry about that later on."

Demitro and I looked at each other for what seemed like hours before he nodded his head. Leaning over, I placed a kiss on his full and firm lips. It would have gone on for a while if it wasn't for the door opening. Looking over, I saw that it was Papa Bam and Syn with the guys, their girls, Papa Gates, Suzy, and McKenna with my gang and Cali with Lilee. Looking at all of them, I smiled, knowing that my family is here and nothing will ever take them away.

"Hey! Look whose up!" McKenna yelled before coming over and gave me a hug.

I laughed and hugged her back. Looking over at Papa Syn, I saw him talking to someone. He caught me staring and smiled before motioning to the person beside him. I looked at the person and saw that he looked older then dad.

"Dazi, this is my older brother, Brent."

I looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back and brought me into a tight hug.

"Who knew that Brian can make a good looking kid," Brent joked.

I laughed and looked over at Papa Bam to see him laughing and shaking his head. He came over to my side and said:

"Well, she does have my genes in her too. I guess that helped too."

"And," I added," I'm better looking them mom."

The whole room erupted into laughter.

"That you are kid, that you are," Bam and Brian said together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo...? What do you think will happen next? Stay turned!!

Comment and Subscribe please!!