Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

It has been three weeks and Dazi was finally released from the hospital. After they stitched her up, they said that it would be weeks until she was able to walk on her own. She proved them wrong in three weeks. Right now, I was placing her in the front seat of my SUV. Demitro got in the back with Jacob and Bam. Getting in, I started the SUV up before hitting the road. Taking the 405 South, I lowered the music when I saw Dazi's confused face.

"This isn't the way to my apartment," she said, looking over at me."

"I know," I said, changing to the right lane.

"So where are you taking me?"

"Home. They guys and I took the liberty to move all your things into the home that Jimmy left for you and your band. I also got you all new furniture and appliances. And took Cali and Lilee shopping," I said as I looked at her for a few seconds before going back to the road.

I heard her grumble something under her breath and that made me chuckle. After forty-five minutes, and a really talkative Jacob, we finally arrived to Jimmy, now Dazi's, home. Helping her out of the car, I paced an arm around her shoulders and steered her to the front door.

"Now, to warn you," Bam said," Knoxville and the guys are here. I told them everything."

"Great," Dazi said, making the sarcasm noticeable.

Bam laughed and I reached over to open the door. Walking into the living room, I saw Val and Leana Lacey getting up from there seats and coming over to us.

"Hey girly. Welcome home," Val said as she brought her into a hug.

Dazi hugged back and smiled at her.

"It's great to be home. Hospital food's not that great."

That made the whole room laugh. Looking out back, I saw that everybody was out there.

"C'mon," I said," Let's head out back."

"I will. In a minute. I just want to show Jacob something," Dazi said as she took Jacob from Demitro' arms.

"Show him what?" I asked her as I followed her up the stairs.

She didn't say anything, just kept walking up. Following her to the second floor, Dazi walked down the hallway towards the room that had the busted door.

"Dazi, you know we can't get that door open. It's fucking hard," I said.

"Have you tried the key?" She asked, looking behind her and sending me a smile.

"The key? What key?"

"This key," Dazi said as she knelled onto the wooden floor and pushed one on them down, reveling a loose one, I saw her pull out a key before placing the wood back. Looking at her in confusion, I was shocked to see that the door opened quickly with the first turn of the key. I walked in behind her. Looking around, I saw that it was pitch black. I was about to open my mouth, to tell her to turn on the lights, when I head something scrape over metal. Blinking my eyes to the sudden brightness, I saw shocked at what I saw. All around the room, was blue and black covered walls. Everywhere, there were deathsbats. In one corner of the room was the guys deathbats. Jimmy's deathbat being the biggest. Walking into the room, I went to the crib and saw that on its headboard, was a carved deathbat and a quote to 'Victim' 'Some days you'll find me in a place I like to go, Ask questions to myself bout the things I'll never know'. Looking around, I saw a picture of Jimmy and Dazi. Looking to the far right, I saw Jimmy's drum kit.

Looking over at Dazi, I saw that she was looking at the deathcats of the guys. She walked closer to them and, before my eyes and ears, Jacob said something. He placed his little chubby hand on Jimmy's deathbat, looked up at Dazi, and said," Da-da."

I gasped and heard Dazi's intake of breath.

"Yeah," She said to him," that's da-da."

Jacob gurgled happily at her before looking over at his fathers deathbat. He leaned over a bit and kissed the wall. Walking over at Dazi, I saw that she had tears running down.

"You okay?" I asked her.

Dazi nodded before looking up at me and saying," It's just, I'm shocked to see and hear him say his fathers name when he never met him."

I nodded, understanding what she meant. We stayed in the surprise room for a while longer before going back downstairs. As I closed the door behind me, I asked my daughter if she knew what was in the room.

"No," Dazi said as she descended down the stairs beside me," when I was in Limbo, Jimmy told me about the room. He told me it took him five months to finish."

I chuckled and shook my head," He's full of surprises. Even in death."

Dazi giggled a bit before bumping me lightly on the shoulder. Taking hold of her hand, we both headed out to the back yard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo...? What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!!!