Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Bam

I looked over at the sliding glass door when I heard it open. Coming out was Brian and Dazi, who was holding Jacob. Smiling over at her, I walked over to her and brought her close.

"Guys," I called out, getting the attention of my fellow Jackasses," This here is my daughter, Dazi Margera."

I was about to say more before Brian cut me off.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Hold the fucking phone here. Who said her last name is gonna be Margera?"

"Uh, I did," I said in a duh tone.

"Well I want her last name to be Haner," Brian said, eyes cold as ice.

I looked at him before we both busted out into argument. It would have gone on for a while if it wasn't for the sound of a guitar being played. Rather loudly if I might add. Looking over at the door, I saw that Dazi had one of her guitars in hand.

"Finally," she said as she walked over to us, Demitro right behind her, holding Jacob.," I'm going to say this and say it loud and clear. My last name is going to be Margera Haner. Dazi Margera Haner. If i get married in the future, its going to be hella longer. Got it?"

"Got it," Brian and I said as the same time.

When we did, I heard Knoxville's unmistakable laugh.

"Damn," he said as he walked over to us," she looked just like you, Bam."

As Knoxville and the rest of the guys introduced themselves to her, I caught someone at the edge of the wall. Turning a bit, I saw that it turned out to be some snobby kid, trying to get over the wall.

"Hey Dazi," I said as I walked over to where she was.

"Yeah?" she asked, turning to me.

Instead of answering her, I pointed over to the wall. Dazi turned and did something that I wasn't expecting. She laughed her ass off and walked over to where the person was.

"Karlos!!!" I heard her yell as she brought the person into a tight hug.

I looked around, seeing confused faces from everyone. Everyone except for Barbara, Lucas and Demitro. They all rushed over to where Dazi was and brought the guy into a hug. After a while, thet all came over to us.

"Guys," Dazi said," this here is my third in command, Karlos. Karlos, this is Bam and Brian, my fathers, and no, they are not gay..."

She went all around and introduced him. After a while, I got her alone and asked her who he was.

"He was an ex boyfriend of mine. But it didn't really work out. We were better off as best friends. Then, we figured out that he wasn't interested in girls whatsoever. And don't worry, he wont hit on you. He's kind of married already."

I just looked at her, smiling. Bringing her to my side, we walked back to the little get together. God, I thought as I walked along side her, I have a strange kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Filler*

Comment and Subscribe please!!