Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

It has been about a month since the guys and I have been home and it has been a bit hectic. The third week that we all were in out new home, Cali was called to see if the band and I were able to do an interview for Ryan in the Morning (102.7 Kiis F.M). We all agree to do it. After, we did a photo shoot to be on the cover of The Rolling Stones. Jacob has been with us throughout the whole thing, which made people curios. And my fathers had been with us, to make sure that none of the Photos were too provocative. Right now, I was currently in the at home studio. Barbara and Lucas were out on a date, so were dad and Cali. I smiled at this. Ever since Lilee called my dad 'da-da', he has been proving himself to Cali. Demitro was sleeping. He was real tired from waking up too early and also wanted to get his rest before we hit the skate tour. Looking over at the couch where Lilee and Jacob were, I smiled when I saw Lilee slowly rolling the ball to my brother. At first, when Lilee saw Jacob, I thought that there was going to be hell since there both still babies. But I was wrong. Lilee smiled and played with him, as if they had known each other for more then ten minutes.

Staring at them, I realized that they were starting to get tired. Getting up from the piano, I walked over to the couch and carefully laid them down.

"Time to go to sleep" I told them as I placed pillows around them before covering them with the blue and red blanket.

Seeing that they were restless, I walked back to the piano and looked though the music sheets. Picking one that I was still working on, I placed it before me before beginning.

'Watch my back so I make sure
You're right behind me as before
Yesterday the night before tomorrow
Dry my eyes so you won't know
Dry my eyes so I won't show
I know you're right behind me

And don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight

Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight

Walk the surface of this town
With high heels above the ground
And high horses that we know
Keep us safe until the night

We know them all, I know it all
Stay put and play along
'Cause I'm looking for my friend
Now I got you, got you

Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight

Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight

I dry my eye, dry my eye
Falling deeper by the hour

Dry my eye, dry my eye, dry my eye
Don't let me fall deeper now
Dry my eye

Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight

Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight

Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight

Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight
Don't you let me go, let me go tonight'

Looking back at the munchkins, I saw that they were both fast asleep. Smiling, I looked though the papers again before finding the one that I finished three days ago. Cracking my knuckled, I began to play

'There's a possibility
There's a possibility
All that I had was all I'm gon' get

There's a possibility
There's a possibility
All I gon' get is gon' be yours then
All I gon' get is gon' be yours still

So tell me when you hear my heart stop
You're the only one that knows
Tell me when you hear my silence
There's a possibility I wouldn't know

Know that when you leave
Know that when you leave
By blood and by me you walk like a thief
By blood and by me, and I fall when you leave

So tell me when you hear my heart stop
You're the only one that knows
Tell me when you hear my silence
There's a possibility I wouldn't know

So tell me when my sigh's over
You're the reason why I'm closed
Tell me when you hear me fallin'
There's a possibility it wouldn't show.

By blood and by me, and I'll fall when you leave
By blood and by me, I follow your lead'

When I hit the last note, I swear to God, I thought I was about to have a heart attack when I heard someone clapping. Turning in my seat, I gave my dad and Cali the finger before getting up and giving them a hug.

"You fucker," I said with a small laugh," You almost gave me a heart attack."

Papa Syn laughed before kissing my forehead.

"Sorry, kiddo. We didn;t intend on doing that. You were so into the song, we didn't want to disrupt you."

I gave him a look before asking them how the date went.

"It went well" Cali said with a blush.

"Uh huh," I said with a smirk, brow raised as well.

Cali blushed a deeper red before going over to her daughter.

"They weren't too much trouble, were they?" she asked as she picked Lilee up.

I shook my head and picked Jacob up.

"Naw," I said, walking behind her and dad," they were calm."

"That's good," Cali said.

I nodded at her and gave them both a hug and a kiss before they headed upstairs. Oh, I should probably mention that dad sold his home and moved in with us. Papa Bam lives here too, but he still goes out to West Chester to make sure his home hasn't burnt to the ground. Walking into the kitchen, I opened the fridge and brought out two baby bottles filled with water before popping them into the microwave. I leaned into the counter and cradled Jacob in my arms. I looked over my shoulder when I heard the sound of feet coming towards me.

"Hey," I said at a sleepy looking Demitro.

"Hey babe," he said as he walked over and gave me a light kiss before going into the fridge.

He brought out some left over pizza and put three sliced on a plate before taking out the now heated bottles from the microwave and placing his food in. After he put the formula into them and placed their baby bottle nipples on them, he placed them on the counter next to me before bringing me into his arms.

"Why are you up so late?" he asked as he nuzzled my neck.

"Mmm, I was finishing up some songs," I sighed out.

"You work too much. You're a mother to you brother, write basically all the songs, keeping our bands website up and running, doing as many updates you can and working on the bands merchandise. You need some rest," Demitro said into my neck.

"Not true," I said with a smile," Cali works on the website. And Barbara works with me with the merch."

"Mmm," was the only thing he said before the microwave went off, indicating that his food was ready.

Demitro pulled away and took his food out before taking out a water bottle. Taking my hand in his, he walked over to the table. I took a seat next to him and waited for him to finish his meal. We were just discussing some movies when Cali came into the kitchen, phone in hand.

"Dazi," she said as she gave Demitro a motherly smile before looking back at me," Ville is on the line and wants to run something by you. I agreed already, but I just want to make sure that you and the guys want to do it."

I nodded and took the phone from her hand before bringing it to my ear.

"Haloo?" I asked in Finish

"Hei rakkaus, miten voit?" Ville said with a laugh.

"Teen hyvää. Joten mitä kuuluu, setä Ville?"

"Halusin tietää, jos te olette varten meneillään Euroopan kiertueen vuoden päästä? " he said.

When he said that, I looked over at Cali, Wide eyed. She was smiling at me and said," It's up to you if you want to do it."

I looked over at Demitro to see that he had a 'What the fuck are you saying look'. I laughed and told him what Ville just asked me.

"You better say yes," he said.

i laughed and nodded before going back to talk to Ville.

"Hell Yeah haluamme!" I told him.

Ville laughed at my excitement before saying, "Oikein! Puhumme sinulle noin kolme kuukautta saada kaikki kuntoon."

"Oikein, nähdään kolmessa kuukaudessa!" I said.

After talking to him for a little while longer, I hung up and smiled at Cali and Demitro.

"Whose ready to go to Europe?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Music: Lekki Ly- Possibility and Tonight

Haloo?- Hello

Hei rakkaus, miten voit?-Hey love, how are you

Teen hyvää. Joten mitä kuuluu, setä Ville?-I'm doing good. So what's, Uncle Ville?

Halusin tietää, jos te olette varten meneillään Euroopan kiertueen vuoden päästä? I wanted to know if you guys are up for going on a European tour in a year from now?

Hell Yeah haluamme!-Hell yeah we want to.

Oikein! Puhumme sinulle noin kolme kuukautta saada kaikki kuntoon.Alright! We'll talk to you in about three months to get everything in order.

Oikein, nähdään kolmessa kuukaudessa!-Alright, see you in three months!

Sooo??? What do you think the rest of the band and her fathers are going to react? Stay tuned!!!

Comment and Subscribe please!! And please check out some of my other strories!

Oh! And if you all have a facebook, Check out this awesome band called 'Un D Vided'. Awesome! And, if you look at the drummer of this band, Harley DeWinter, you will see that he was the one who played the young Jimmy in 'So Far Away'. So go on! check them out and tell me what you think of them! And if you don't llike there sound, then that's okay, just don't hate!