Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

Stretching my arms over my head, I looked over to my right, where Cali usually slept, and saw that it was empty. Getting up, I put on a pair of basketball shorts, I walked out of the room and headed down the stairs. As I hit the last step, my taste buds went off. Walking into the kitchen, I saw that everybody was there. Including Bam. Looking over at the stove, I saw that Cali and Dazi were making some french toast.

"Morning," Dazi said, a bit tired.

"Morning. How long have you been up?" I asked her as I went over to her and kissed her forehead.

"About three hours ago," she said with a little sigh.

"Did you even get any sleep?" I asked her.

"Some," she answered.

I shook my head before taking a seat next to Zacky. After the food was all done and ready to eat, we all dug in. Looking over at Dazi, I saw, other then tired eyes, some excitement.

"I can tell you have news for us," Matt said, voicing his thoughts," what is it?"

Dazi looked over at Cali and Demitro before looking back at all of us. A huge smile spread across her face before she spoke.

"Ville called last night," she began.

"And...?" Bam said, wanting her to go on.

"And he asked me if the band and I want to take a European tour with HIM and The 69 Eyes. I agreed to it, but I want to know what you think. If you don't want to do it, then I can call Ville this instant."

Looking around the room, I was that Barbara and Lucas were looking at each other, huge smiles devouring their faces.

"Hell to the mother fucking yeah!" Lucas exclaimed.

Dazi laughed and said,"Alright. We're in. Ville and I are going to have a meeting about it in three months. The tour won't start for another year."

"Sweet! I'm going on this tour with you guys," Bam said, bringing our kid into a side hug.

"Nice. What about you, dad?" Dazi asked, looking over at me.

I smiled at her before saying,"Fuck yeah I'm coming along. Wouldn't want to miss your first international tour. And you guys are still fresh. But whose going to take care of Lilee and Jacob?"

Dazi looked at the babies, who were sitting side by side on their high chairs before looking back at me.

"They're coming with us. I know it might be a bit hectic, but we'll manage. Besides, they love each other," Dazi cooed, looking over at them.

It made Jacob and Lilee look over at her and smiled. Dazi smiled back before looking back into the room. As we all finished out breakfast, we discussed what we're going to be doing today.

"Well," Lucas said," Papa Gates called about thirty minutes before you woke up to ask us if we wanted to be in one of his music video's."

"Which one?" I asked, brow raised.

"Fistfight At The Waffle house," Demitro answered.

I looked at them before busting out into laughter. Shaking my head, I agreed to go with them. Bam was flying back to see if Element had already E-Mailed him the tour dates for the Skate tour. Getting up from my seat, I headed back upstairs to grab a quick shower. As I walked out of the bathroom fully clothed, I saw Cali sitting on the bed, typing away on her laptop.

"Hey babe," I said as I kissed her forehead," What are you doing?"

"Trying to see if I can fit in this interview that this Finnish rock magazine want's to do. It's not going to be anytime soon, but it will come up," she said, looking up at me and giving me a radiant smile.

"When is it going to be?" I asked, smiling down at her before getting my black and white Adidas.

"In about six months. "

"Mmm," I said as I took a seat beside her and put my socks on before placing my shoes on my feet.

After Cali took a quick shower, faster then I, if I might ass, I laced my fingers through hers before going back downstairs. Looking around, I saw that the kids were all freshly showered and ready to go to my dads. After we all piled into Matt and my own SUV, we hit the road. Looking over at Cali, I saw that she was looking behind us, smiling at what Jacob, Dazi, and Lilee were doing . Looking at the rearview mirror, I saw that she was singing lowly to them as she taught Lilee how to count.

"What are you thinking, babe?" I asked Cali as I looked back at the road.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Cali turned to look at me before speaking.

"Just thinking on how Lilee is so open to Dazi. Dazi only saw her once, and that was when she was born."

"In my eyes," I said as I turned into my dads street," I see Lilee seeing Dazi as an older sister that she really needed. It was bad. Before, I mean," I said.

Cali was quiet for a while before answering.

"Yeah," Cali said lowly," It was. She would just hide out in her room when Kevin was home. The only time she got to be a kid was when he was out getting drunk."

"Why'd you stay with him? If you knew he was like this?" I asked her.

"I thought," Cali said with a little sigh," I thought that he was going to change after she was born. But he turned out to be even worst. I had no way out. I only got to talk to Dazi once in a blue moon. When she made me that promise, before I left, I really didn't believe her. But then, I saw her at the hotel and hope bloomed inside me. I'm still in her debt, despite what she says."

I was about to say something more, but we had already reached my dads house. Turning my SUV off, I turned to look at Dazi and asked her if she was ready.

"Hell yeah, pops," she said, smirking that infamous smirk that was a mixture of Bam's and my own.

Laughing, I shook my head before getting out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo? what do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!

Oh! And if you all have a facebook, Check out this awesome band called 'Un D Vided'. Awesome! And, if you look at the drummer of this band, Harley DeWinter, you will see that he was the one who played the young Jimmy in 'So Far Away'. So go on! check them out and tell me what you think of them! And if you don't like there sound, then that's okay, just don't hate!