Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

I smiled my famous wicked smile when I heard Kasey except my dads date. Looking over at the guys, I saw that they were looking back and forth between dad and I.

"What do you have planed?" Demitro asked in a low voice.

I turned my head at him and grinned at him.

"Nothing major," I whispered," I might make some calls here and there and make sure that they have a room in another floor. You know, the works."

Demitro laughed before shaking his head.

"You and that mind of yours, I swear," I heard him mumble before leaning over and kissing my lips.

I smiled into the kiss and kissed back before pulling back. Looking over at Barbara, I nodded my head at her before looking at Lucas. He nodded his head before standing up.

"Hey Dazi, Demitro, I have some things I need to run by you guys for another song," Lucas said as he took hold of Barbara's hand.

"Alright," I said with a knowing smile before getting up.

Demitro took hold of my hand before getting up. Looking back at Dad and Kasey, I smiled at them and said," Now you kids behave yourself now."

Dad rolled his eyes and Kasey giggled a bit.

"Alright mom," Dad said, rolling his eyes.

I laughed out before following behind Barbara and Lucas. Casting one last glance behind me, I winked at Kasey, making her blush, before I closed the door behind me.

"Ready to get down to business?" I asked them.

At the same time, they each brought out some sort of electronic. Barbara took out my cell, Lucas my Laptop and Demitro, a PSP.

"What the hell?" I asked him with a raised brow," A PSP?"

Demitro smiled and nodded at me.

"Yup," he said as he plopped himself in one of the chairs," You know how some people like to put you on hold and you get super bored."

I laughed and nodded my head before moving to sit next to him. Taking the laptop for Lucas, I thanked him before getting to work. Taking the phone, I called the hotel that we were all going to be staying at during the skate tour and asked to make a slight change. After making sure that they were going to be in a master suite with a large king size bed and flower petals covering every inch of the floor and a bit of the bed, I thanked them before paying for the room. Calling the most extravagant restaurant, I made a reservation for that too. After about thirty minutes, and a shit load of waiting cause some people can't handle my bluntness, I finally got everything ready.

"God Damn! That was fucking tiring," I sighed out as I leaned back into my seat as my eyes were glued on the PSP.

Barbara laughed before leaning back into Lucas.

"At one point," She said," It looked like you were about to rip someones dick off."

I laughed and looked over at her, which made me lose my game.

"Aw, fuck. Chu made me lose," I whined as I gave her my puppy dog look.

"Good," She said, sticking her tongue out at me," That means you can go get me some water."

I grumbled a stream of profanity under my breath as I heaved myself out of my spot. Stretching, I cracked my back before walking to the door. As my hand landed on the door knob, I had a sudden feeling of something. Something that was going to make me feel... Traumatized. Shaking the feeling off, I took in a deep breath before opening the door. I was just walking out of the hall way and to the small kitchen when I saw it.

"HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD! I THINK I HAVE FUCKING GONE BLIND!!!!!! AHH! MY FUCKING EYES!"I screamed out.

There, on the couch, was a but naked Papa Bam. Kasey on the couch. My outburst caused them to jump. Papa Bam fell off the couch and Kasey was covering herself with a blanket that was draped behind the couch.

"oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit," I chanted as I had my eyes covered before I saw anything from both.

I turned and crashed into the counter before tripping a bit. When I knew that I was in the back room, I slammed the door shut and looked at the guys, wide eyed.

"Dude," Lucas said as he stood from his seat," What the fuck happened."

"I saw dad and Kasey," I began to say before stopping.

"What?" Demitro said," What is it babe?"

"I saw them... Butt naked and doing it," I said with a shutter.

They all looked at me for an endless amount of time before they busted out laughing. Barbara fell to the floor laughing while the boys leaned into each others back, holding onto there sides. I looked at them, wide eyed before laughing out too.

"Dude," Lucas said," this is fucking gold. I would expect it from a three year old, but from you, its just epic."

I laughed and nodded in agreement at him as I wiped away some tears that slipped out. We were still laughing out asses off when the door opened. Looking over at the door, we saw Papa Bam and Kasey standing there. Kasey was behind dad, still red. The guys and I looked at each other before busting out laughing again. As I looked at dad, he was laughing a bit as well. Getting up from the floor that I fell on earlier before they came in, I walked over to him and brought him into a hug.

"Holy shit,man," I said as I pulled back, still laughing a bit," I think I'm traumatized!"

Dad laughed out and brought me into another hug.

"Sorry about that," he said.

"Just," I said," Don't do it again."

"Can't promise that, kiddo," Dad said, kissing my forehead.

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"Oh," I said, looking at him," Before I forget, you might find some things changed when we get to Vegas."

Dad gave me a confused look. I smiled at him before walking back to my spot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay!! what do you think of this?

Please comment and subscribe please!