Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Bam

I walked back into the small living room, Kasey behind me. As I took a seat on the couch, Kasey looked at the spot beside me before sitting opposite of me.

"Why are you sitting over there?" I asked her, confusion filling my tone.

Kasey shook her head and wrapped her arms around herself.

"I just felt like sitting over here," she mumbled before looking over over the window.

I looked at her, wondering what she meant by that. As I kept thinking over her words, I couldn't help but let my eyes roam her body. She was perfect, I thought as I looked at how her body was folded. Everything about her was perfect. When the sun hit her hair, it felt as if I was looking at an angel. As I continued to look at her, I finally realize why she was sitting away from me.

"Kasey," I called out in a soft tone.

I saw her jump a bit before turning her head at me, tilting it to the side a bit.

"Do you regret what we did?" I asked her.

Kasey sucked in a deep breathe before looking away. We stayed quiet for a few minutes, before she looked back at me and I was shocked to see tears in her eyes.

"No," she said in the same tone I used earlier," I don't. It's just... I don't know. It could have been a one time thing. I don't do that, ever. But I did. With you. You could have just wanted to get laid before tossing me. I guess I understand why you did it, guys have urges too, but-"

I stopped Kasey's rant by getting up from my seat, taking two quick steps over to her, sat down, and placed my lips onto hers.

"Kasey," I said as I looked into her eyes," This wasn't a one time thing. I know we just met and shit like that, but you make me feel... Happy. You make me feel comfortable on what I do. I feel as if I can be me with you. I feel a spark between us that I know will never fade away. I don't want you to think that it was a one time thing, cause its not."

As I said that, Kasey bowed her head and I sighed a bit. Taking my index finger, I placed it under her chin and lifted her head. When I looked at her, I saw that she had the tears that once clouded her eyes run free.

"I feel the same way,Bam," she said," but, I don't want your daughter thinking I'm in it for the money and to make a name for myself because of who you are."

I opened my mouth and was about to say something when I heard Dazi's unmistakable voice cut through.

"Woman," Dazi said as she walked into the room,"What the hell are you talking about?"

Dazi stood over us, hands in her hips, looking down at us, well, looking down at Kasey with a raised brow.

Kasey looked up at her and said," I don't want you to think I'm in it for the money," she whispered.

Dazi looked at Kasey for a few moments before smiling and before I knew what was going on, she took a seat on my lap.

"Kasey," Dazi said," When I first saw you, you didn't look like the gold digging type. And I know what you mean by that. When the band was getting started, I told them that we are not getting any help by anyone famous. The Rev didn't like that, he wanted to help us out, but I told him no, that we wanted to do this on our own. He saw determination in me and agreed to it. Dad here didn't know who I was when we performed at Whiskey-A-Go-Go. Neither did Brian. The guys and I did this on out own, as well as being in the skate tour. I see determination in you. And a fiery passion. I know that you different then other women that dated my old man. So that's not going to get me mad. If you want to be with him, then go right ahead. Plus, your really awesome. Not a lot of people are."

When Dazi was done with her little rant, Kasey looked at her before bringing her into a hug. She must have whispered something into her ear cause Dazi nodded before pulling back and smiling. Kasey smiled back before going into a conversation.

"Uh, Dazi," I said after ten minuted," Can you get off me?"

Dazi looked over her shoulder at me before looking back at Kasey.

"No," MY daughter said in a child's voice," I comfortable!"

"Are you calling me fat?" I asked the back of her head.

Dazi looked over at Kasey before staying quiet for a little bit.

"No," Dazi said slowly.

I laughed and shook my head before bringing her closer to me and brought her into a tight hug.

"You," I said over her head, "Are a crazy little bitch."

Dazi laughed before saying," Yeah. Well I'm your crazy little bitch, you fucker."

I laughed before hugging her. Gotta love my daughter
♠ ♠ ♠
So? What do you think will happen next when they reach Vegas? Again! But this time, for the Skate Tour?
Comments=Inspiration= Some more Updates! :). So...... Comment and Subscribe Please! :)