Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

No Ones P.O.V

"When the fuck is this fucking concert going to start?" Bam asked impatiently when he, Ville, Jyrki, Dunn, and Novak slid into the booth.

Someone was about to answer when a voice behind him said,"Bam? Bam Margera?"

Bam stiffen, thinking it was a fan. Turning around, he gave out a sigh of relief when he realized that it was,"Brian Haner Jr! What the fuck man? How you've been? I haven't seen you since.."

"Yeah. Same here. And I've been good," Brian quickly cut him off, not wanting the guys to know what he and Bam did seventeen years ago.

"Awesome," Bam said as he slid out of his booth and slid into the Avenged one.

"What are you doing here?" Brian asked him.

"We got a flyer from this couple last week when we were in Venice. And you?" Bam asked.

"We also got a flyer. But from a girl with a stroller," Matt said.

"Hey! We did too," A voice said behind Johnny.

They all turned around and saw that it was Gerard Way and his band mates. Bam and Brian looked at him, wide eyed, and looked around for the one woman they knew seventeen years ago.

"Hey Gerard. How are you?" Brian asked.

"I'm good. How bout you Haner?" Gerard asked, knowing he was looking for the sister they never heard from.

"Good good. Is uh-," Brian said before Mikey cut him off.

"No. We haven't heard from her about a month after you all met."

"Oh," Brian said.

Bam looked down and heaved a sigh. Bam and Brian hasn't heard from The Way brothers' younger sister since after that one night with all three of them had together. There was silence among us all until they heard a voice say,"WELCOME TO WHISKEY A GO-GO! And the small concert were going to be doing in two minutes. Before we begin, I have been told by our amazing lead singer to tell you ahead of time that she will be doing the one and only HIM's songs while we play them and also, she is going to the the one and only Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold guitar solo. Now go! I know your going to make a bet about this. We will be on in 60 seconds."

Bam and Brian looked at each other before smirking.

"She won't be able to do my guitar solo's," Brian said with a laugh.

"And I know she won't be able to sing Valo's music. It's fucking hard to do. And I know that Ville and Jyrki will agree with me. Right?" Bam said as he looked over his shoulder to the Finnish men.

Ville and Jyrki looked at each other before giving each other knowing looks. Both men looked back at there American friend before Ville answered.

"We have to disagree with you on this, Bam Bam."

"WHAT!?!" Bam yelled out.

Ville chuckled," I have a feeling that this singer will get everything perfect."

Bam opened his mouth to protest on this when the lights suddenly dim and the band began to play a familiar song that Bam knew to well.

'I can't wait to see the look on your face
When you turn around and see what I'm doing
You weren't expecting to hear what you're hearing
It turns out I'm what you've always been fearing
I can't wait for your reaction...

This is the day you turn around and see your mistake
You'll be wishing you never walked away
I've been waiting so long for this day
This is the day I walked away
You came running to see my escape
I've been waiting for this day

You tried telling me that I wasn't good enough
That I don't fit in with what I'm bringing
I'll just show you that what I got is better
Than anything that you have ever imagined
I can't wait for your reaction...

This is the day you turn around and see your mistake
You'll be wishing you never walked away
I've been waiting so long for this day
This is the day I walked away
You came running to see my escape
I've been waiting for this day

'Bam and the rest looked to see at a girl on the railing above where they were sitting at jump off of the railing and onto the stage. When she landed gracefully to the stage, a guitar was handed to her before she continued to sing'

'This is the day you turn around and see your mistake
You'll be wishing you never walked away
I've been waiting so long for this day
This is the day I walked away
You came running to see my escape
I've been waiting for this day'

When she ended the song, there mouths were agape. Bam was the only one who shook out of it.

"Its just the first song. It's nothing," Bam said, trying but failing to hide his astonishment.

"This next song," the girl said as she took off her jacket and bandage," Is from the 69 Eyes."

As the intro of the song began, the same voice from before the concert started said out, "Don't forget to introduce yourself!"

The girl laughed and said," Oh yeah. My name is Dazi, also known as Bazi, Penn and this is my band, The Black Swans. And we sing whatever the fuck is out there. Don't like, Buh bye." And with that, she waited to sing. As the beginning of the song went on, Dazi reached down and folded the hem of her tank top up and over her stomach to show off her side tattoo.

Brian, Bam, Gerard, and Mikey looked at one another from across the table with eyes wide open. 'Penn' Bam and Brian both thought. As well as did Gerard and Mikey.

'Some say money
Some say a dream
Some get laid on the silver screen
What does faith mean
In the world on the Sunset down

Some say money
Some say fame
Some get a losing hand in the game
What does grace mean
In this world where the guns dies young

Crash'n'burn'n'bleed
Run away with me
Crash'n'burn'n'bleed
Fallen angels on their knees
Crash'n'burn'n'bleed
Take a chance with me
Crash'n'burn'n'bleed
I still love you - Los Angeles

Some say money
Some say dames
Some get sold without the names
What does faith mean
In the world on the Sunset down

Show me honey
No fuckin' shame
Show me your innocence in vain
What does grace mean
In the world where the love dies young

Crash'n'burn'n'bleed
Run away with me
Crash'n'burn'n'bleed
Fallen angels on their knees
Crash'n'burn'n'bleed
Take a chance with me
Crash'n'burn'n'bleed
I still love you - Los Angeles'

As the guitar solo went on, Dazi was dancing and jumping on stage.

When the song was over, Dazi stopped and said," Damn I'm getting old!"

"Shut up!" someone in the crowd laughed out," your hot!"

"Awe! Well thank you! I think," Dazi mused and said " This next song, well, you all know this."

With that, Dazi walked back, grabbed the guitar, and began to play the into to 'Afterlife' while walking to the mic.

"God damn! She can fucking play!" Brian said as he watched the girl hit every cord that he has ever played,perfectly.

As the concert wore on and she proved Bam wrong about singing Valo's song, Dazi felt eyes on her. In the middle of Razorblade Kiss, She turned and saw someone unexpected.

"Uncle Vil? Uncle Jy?" she whispered, thanking god that it was on a small guitar solo.

Walking backwards, she knelled down next to them and placed a hand on Vil's shoulder. Ville looked up and smiled at the girl he knew since she was five years old. Dazi smiled back and looked up to see Uncle Jyrki smiling at her as well. When 'Razorblade Kiss' finished and 'Play Dead' began, Dazi said.

"You know when some people say that a song relates to the? Well this song really relates to me because, at a real young age, I knew things that a 5 year old child should never have known. And I thought that no one will ever want me. Until I was met by two really important men to me. One had beautiful green eyes and the other blue. I knew I could trust them and they helped me out of my sad and lonely thoughts. Then, they enrolled me in school. That's where I met my band mates up there. My family. They were there through thick and thin and I thank you. And you too Uncle Vil and Jy. I hope you like this next one."

When Dazi said those words, she looked at Ville and Jyrki. The men who helped her. When it was just instruments playing and no singing was involved, Dazi leaded over and gave both her Uncles a big hug.

"I can't believe its you," Dazi whispered to them with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry, kulta." Ville said as he wiped her check to get rid of the unwanted tears.

"I'm just happy to see you again," Dazi said with a smile.

"We are happy to see you to, pikkuinen," Jyrki said.

Dazi laughed, knowing what he had said to her. Dazi reached over to her back pocket and handed Ville her iPhone.

"Here. Put you number in. And I'll do the same for you."

Ville smiled and took her phone while he handed her his and Jyrki's. While this was going on, Bam, Brian, Gerard, and Mikey looked at them with confusion to why they were doing this.

"Can we see each other after you concert, kulta?" Ville asked as she handed her back her phone after Jyrki place his number.

"No. My mom is going to be there. But she is leaving at 3 a.m tomorrow morning for a convention in Las Vegas,"Dazi said quickly before continuing to sing.

"Täydellistä! We will see you then!" Jyrki exclaimed.

Dazi smiled at them and nodded before getting up to her feet and to the front of the semi small stage. When the song ended, the crowd went wild.

"Alright! It is close to the end of the concert" Demitro told the crown, who 'booed' "I know! It fucking sucks! But we have a surprise for Dazi here. Ready guys! And lady?"

"Ready!" Lucas and Barbara said into the mic.

"Alright!" Demitro said before he and Lucas went into a drum and guitar solo. When Demitro, Lucas, and Barbara opened there mouths, the boys stopped playing and began to sing:

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAZI!!!
HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY DAZI!'

Dazi laughed and raise the mic to her mouth."Was the guitar and drum solo really needed for this?"

"Yes," Demitro and Lucas said in unison.

"Okay. And thank you. Okay, so this next song made me cry really hard when I first heard it," Dazi said as she placed her guitar in the position needed," and it was really hard to let it all sink in. We have a sort of music video here that's a slide show. But please, bear with us. We knew this person for who he was not for what he does. We were not his friend for the money. We were his friend because we all really liked and cared about him.Look at the far wall there- remember, no audio- and I hope you all like this. This is 'So Far Away' written by Brian Haner Jr. Role the clip."

'Never feared for anything.
Never shamed but never free.
A laugh that healed the broken heart with all that it could.

Lived the life so endlessly.
Saw beyond what others see.
I tried to heal your broken heart with all that I could.

Will you stay?
Will you stay away forever?

How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned.
Place and time always on my mind.
I have so much to say but you're so far away.

Plans of what our features hold
Foolish lies of growin' old
It seems we're so invincible, the truth is so cold.

A final song, a last request
A perfect chapter laid to rest
Now and then I try to find a place in my mind.

Where you can say,
You can stay awake forever.

How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned.
Place and time always on my mind.
I have so much to say but you're so far away.

Sleep tight, I'm not afraid.
The ones that we love are here with me.
Lay away a place for me
'Cause as soon as I'm done, I'll be on my way
To live eternally.

As the song wore on, people saw what the media did not. How Jimmy had met Dazi and her crew and staying after she had recovered from a broken arm by him almost running her over with his car. Dazi said to turn the audio on at one point and everyone, even the Avenged boys, who thought they knew everything about there brother, were socked to hear.

"Jimmy?" Dazi said sleepily.

"What is it, Bazi?" Jimmy said, looking down at her.

"Is is alright if I call you dad? Cause you know I never had a dad and you are like one and-" Dazi babbled on before Jimmy cut her off.

"Dazi. That's completely fine with me! As long as I can call you daughter and shit," Jimmy said.

Dazi laughed.

"Okay," she said before going back to sleep.

'How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
And the light you left remains but it's so hard to stay
I have so much to say but you're so far away.'

'As the song went on, tears were rolling Dazi's face. The memories of Jimmy hitting her at full force. The Avenged boys looked at her and saw how much pain she was in.'

I love you
You were ready
The pain is strong enough to despise
But I'll see you
When He lets me
Your pain is gone, your hands are tied.

So far away.

And I need you to know

So far away
And I need you to,
Need you to know..'

At the end, there was a picture of all of them sitting on a couch, smiling into the camera. words appeared and they said 'James 'Jimmy 'The Rev' Owen Sullivan. Best Friend, Brother, and fantastic Father'.

"Thank you for your ears and good night," Dazi said as she wiped away her tears and going to where the railing was before grabbing hold of them and hoisting herself up.

Brian and the Avenged boy looked at the girl confused. Why has Jimmy never mentioned her? They all thought.

As the Bar began to clear, Bam and his boys were with the Avenged boys and My Chem.

"Why did you give you phone to that chick, Ville?" Bam asked his friend.

"Because we know her and we are going to meet her tomorrow," Jyrki answered.

"Really? Well I'm coming with too. I want to talk to her about being signed to my record label," Bam said.

"And were coming too," Matt said.

"Us too," Gerard said.

Ville and Jyrki sighed before nodding in defeat.

'Tomorrow,' Ville and Jyrki thought, 'Is going to be crazy'.
♠ ♠ ♠
LONG AS FUCK!!! I hope my hand doesn't fall off! Hope you like!

Comment and subscribe!
pikkuinen- little one
Täydellistä!- Perfect!

http://youtu.be/PYW5Gy-EAZ8

look this video up. its a tribute. Can't wait for the real one to come out