Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

"Good show today," Uncle Don whispered as he helped put all of our instruments in the back of Lucas' van.

"Thanks Uncle Don," I whispered back as I gave him an awkward hug due to Jacob being in my arms.

Uncle Don chuckled lowly before he helped me get Jacob into his car seat. When he was strapped in, I placed his diaper bag on the floor of the van before climbing in.

"Go and get some rest. All of you," Uncle Don said as he gave Demitro a man hug.

Demitro laughed before he got into the driver side and slid in.

"HEY!! This is my van!" Lucas complained in a voice full of sleep.

"Shut up and try to rest a while. I'll wake you up when we get to Dazi's house alright?" Demitro said as he started the engine and peeled away from the parking spot.

I smiled at Demitro before resting my head back and closing my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dazi. Dazi. C'mon. Were here already," a voice said quietly.

Opening my eyes and looked up.I saw Demitro looking down at me.

"Mmm. Carry me and Jacob. Please?" I asked as I sleepily took Jacob out of his car seat and into my arms.

"Okay," Demitro said as he slid one arm under my knees and the other behind my back.

Keeping a tight grip on Jacob, Demitro steadily carried us carefully up the stairs and into my apartment. My eyes stayed open enough to feel Demitro place me and Jacob on my bed and pulling the covers over us. I didn't hear him walk out, but I did hear a faint, 'Goodnight Bazi, Jake Jake.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke the next morning to the sound of baby babble and a wet hand on my cheek. Slowly opening my eyes, I turned to see Jacob up and ready to start the day.

"Hey mini Sully," I whispered as I slowly got up and stretched.

Making sure that he would not roll off the bed, I swiftly walked into my bathroom and quickly washed my face to clear it free of make-up. Patting my face with a towel and walked out to my room. Smiling at Jacob, I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of black and red sofie shorts with a tank top. Peeling off the clothes from the night before, I put them on and picked Jacob up before walking into the living room. Quickly looking into my mom's room, I saw that my mother has gone and in the bed were Lucas, Barbara, and Demitro. Smiling softly, I closed the door and walked into the living room. Placing Jacob in his little play pin, I carefully moved it into the kitchen and began to clean a bit before I got breakfast started.

I was barley getting the pans, bowl, and plates out when I heard five quick knocks at the door. Quickly, for no one to get up, I opened the door and there met the two men who helped me.

"Uncle Ville! Uncle Jyrki! Miten menee?," I asked them as I gave them each a hug.

They both laughed.

"I see that you learned Finnish," Ville said.

"That I did!" I exclaimed.

"We've been good. Oh and I hope that you don't mind that we brought a few friends with us. They insisted on coming," Jyrki said.

I looked at them confused before I looked over there shoulder to see Bam Margera there. Along with the Avenged boys and My Chem.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. hope you like!

Comment and Subscribe please! comments make me feel accomplished!

Miten menee?-How are you?