Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Bam

"I can't believe that she did this,"I grumbled under my breath as I dragged my suitcase out of the elevator and onto the floor that Kasey and I were to share for the remainder of our stay here in Vegas.

I heard Kasey giggle and that one little giggle made a big ass smile spread across my face.

"Well," Kasey said from beside me," she is your daughter."

I looked over at her and laughed, knowing she was completely right. Once we found the room that we were sharing, I stared at Kaesy for a little while before taking a deep breath and sliding the card in its slot. Taking a deep breath, I pushed the door open. As we stepped in, I heard Kasey gasp. I knew that my mouth was wide open and gone completely dry. Around the room, all along the carpeted floor, rose petals were scattered around. Closing the door behind Kasey, we slowly made out way further into the room, I saw that basically the whole place was covered in rose petals. The only thing that was not covered was the large bed that was in the middle of the bedroom. The only thing that was on it was the covers themselves, and a envelope. Walking to the bed, I picked it up before opening it and reading it out loud.

'Dear dad and Kasey,
I hope you like the room! I spent a good while getting everything perfect! The restaurant that you will be eating at is sort of extravagant, so you have to dress up for it. No 'but's'!! If you go to the closet to your left, you will see that there are two bags hanging. The one on the left is Kasey's. Yours is on the right. Now, at five, the limo will come and pick you up. Kasey, I signed you up for a spa day. You will leave in ten minutes. Dad, you already know how to clean yourself up. Now I bed you, adue. And see you in the morning.
Dazi
P.S. DON'T COME BACK PREGNANT!'

I looked over at Kasey to see that she was laughing at the last bit while I shook my head. Walking over to the closet, I took out the two bags and placed them on the bed. Walking over to me, Kasey opened her bag the same time as I did. I heard her gasp and saw that she was looking down at a one sleeved black dress with some purple and red in it. Looking at my tux, I saw that it was also black, with some red and a purple tie.

"This is," Kasey said, looking over at me," Too much."

"I know. But we can't back out now. Knowing her, she will give me an ass chewing if we don't go through this," I said.

Kasey sighed and nodded before walking over to the flower covered living room. She was just about to take a seat when there was a knock on the door. Walking over to it, I looked through the peep whole and saw that it was one of the maids.

"Can I help you?" I asked when I opened the door.

"I'm looking for Kasey Greene?" The elderly maid said," I saw told this is her room."

I nodded at her and called Kasey over. After explaining to her what was going on, Kasey gave me a kiss goodbye before walking out of the room and following the maid down the hall. My eye followed them until they reached the elevators. Sighing,I closed my eyes and walked back into the room. Looking over at the clock, I saw that it was three-thirty. I guess its time to get ready, I thought to myself as I walked to the bathroom.

After stripping and setting into the lavish shower, I washed my hair three times, something I don't do, and washed my body before getting under the spray of water and letting it clean me. Shutting the water off, I wrapped a wrapped a towel around my body before walking over to the sink. On the counter top, was shaving cream and a razor. Placing the cream over my cheeks and jaw, I began shaving. After five minutes, I washed my face off and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Why am I doing this?" I asked my reflection.

Cause Kasey makes you feel like a normal human being, my brain answered me.

Smiling, I shook my head before walking into the room and got ready. As I looked at the bed, I saw the bag that held the dress that Kasey was going to wear was no where in sight. Looking at the bed in confusion, I realized that someone must have come in while in the shower and took it to where she was. Slipping into some boxers, I walked to the bed and looked down at the tux. Looking at my watch, I saw that it was already four-fifteen.

Damn, I thought as I took the tux out of its bag and began to dress, time does fly. As I got dressed for the date, I couldn't help but smile about thinking of tonight. Call me a perv, but I couldn't help it. I was going to make love to this woman. I may have just met her the day before, but it feels as if I've known her all my life. She makes me feel that nothing in the world can bring me down. Like I can be me when I'm with her. Buttoning up the shirt, I stuffed them into my pants and button them up. Placing the dress shoes over my sock covered feet, I tied them up before tacking hold of the purple tie and placed it under the color of my shirt and tied it. Messing my hair up a little bit, I walked back over to the bed before taking hold of the jacket and walked into the living room.

Taking a seat on the couch, I looked at my watch to see that it was five minutes to five. I tapped on my leg, looking out into space for the remainder of the five minutes when I heard a knock on the door. Heaving myself up, I placed my jacket on before opening the door. Looking at the person in front of me, I laughed and shook my head at who it was.

"Sir," Lucas said in a weird British accent," You date and limo awaits."

I shook my head and laughed again before grabbing the room key, my phone and wallet before closing the door and followed behind him. As we got into the elevator, I asked Lucas what the hell he was doing.

"I'm sorry, sir," he said in the same accent," I was ordered to just escort you and your date to and fro the restaurant."

"Dazi threatened to chop your balls off if you didn't do this,didn't she?" I asked with a smirk.

"Hell yeah man!" Lucas said in his regular tone.

I laughed and shook my head before running a hand through my hair. When the elevator finally reached the lobby, Lucas quickly turned to look at me and said," She looks real nice."

I looked at him, confused. What the hell did he mean by that? As the doors opened and we stepped out, I saw what he meant by that. There, standing in the middle of the lobby with different rock instrument and memorabilia around her, was the most beautiful woman known to man. The black, red and purple dress looked so flawless on her as her dark hair flowed like a river of black over her shoulders. Her make-up was done lightly and professionally. Walking over to her, I took hold of her hand and raised it to my lips.

"You look so... Beautiful," I said, looking at her in the eyes.

Kasey smile and blushed a deep scarlet.

"You don't look so bad yourself," she mumbled, looking at me in the eyes.

I smiled at her and we would have continued staring at her if Lucas wouldn't have cleared his throat.

"Sir, ma'am," he said, motioning for us to the front doors.

Walking behind him, I couldn't keep my eyes off of my date.

She is a goddess, I thought as Lucas opened the limos door. Keeping Kasey's hand in my own as she climbed in, I got in after her. The door closed behind us and I watched as Lucas jogged to the front and getting in before starting up the limo. We were all silent during the whole drive, the only sound was of the radio, which was on low and playing HIM. Twenty minutes later, Lucas pulled up to the restaurant and quickly got out to open our door.

"Just text me when you are ready to head back," Lucas said before tipping his hat to us.

Kasey and I laughed before walking to the restaurants.

"Hello. I am Demitro. Names please," Demitro said, smirking at us.

I laughed and shook my head before giving him my last name.

"Margera...Margera...Margera... Ah! here you are!" Demitro said before taking two menu's out of the side slot and walking ahead of us.

"Dazi made you do this?" I asked him too.

Demitro shook his head and said," I volunteered."

I laughed and shook my head. After a little while, we finally stopped at a small table at the back of the restaurant. Candle's were placed around the place. I walked over to Kasey's chair and pulled it out for her before taking my own seat.

"Here are your menu's and your waiter will be our momenta rally," Demitro said before walking away.

"I can't believe Dazi is doing this," Kasey said as she looked over her menu to look at me.

"Me either. She's full of surprises," I said with a chuckle.

Kasey smiled before looking at her menu. We really didn't have to wait long when our waiter came walking out. And let's just say, it was kind of cute.

"Hello, My name is Barbara and I'll be your waiter today. For just today, we have chicken a la kin with cranberry sauce."

I laughed and shook my head.

"We're still looking. But we would like to have a bottle of Vampire," I said to her.

"Good choice," Barbara said with a smirk," I'll be right back with you drinks."

"Oh, my God," Kasey said, giggling," these kids are strange."

"I know," I said with a laugh.

AS Kasey and I continued to talk, Barbara came back with the bottle of wine and pour some for us before taking out order. When she left, I reached over and took hold of her hand.

"This is really romantic," Kasey said, smiling at me.

"Well," I said rubbing the back of my head," Dazi may have done this all, but I can tell you this, you are the first girl that I have ever done anything romantic with."

"Aw," she said, wiping away a fake tear and placing her hand over her heart," I feel honored."

I laughed at her action before we began to talk. I was just in the middle of asking her how it really did feel with two fathers in her life when someone cleared their throat. Looking up, I saw my daughter there, wearing a chefs outfit with two plates in her hands.

"How are we doing this evening?" Dazi asked with a smirk as she placed our food before us.

"Good," Kasey said," And Dazi, you really did-"

Dazi raised her hand to stop Kasey," Today, I am your chief. Now, enjoy your meal."

With that, my daughter skipped, yes, literally skipped, away.

"Your daughter is a piece of work," Kasey said, smiling.

I laughed and nodded in agreement with her before we began to eat. As our dinner date wore on, I realized that Kasey and I had so much in common. With every word that left her mouth, as she told me about her life and childhood, I ended up falling more and more for her. Before we knew it, out dessert plates were being taken from us and our 'chef' came back.

"How was your dinner?" she asked, smiling at us.

"Perfect," Kasey said," Some day, some how, I will repay you."

Dazi laughed and shook her head.

"Don't worry about it. Now, everything has just been payed, so have fun!"

I laughed and brought my daughter into a tight hug.

"Thanks baby girl. For everything."

Dazi laughed and patted me in the back," No problem, daddy. No go, have fun."

I laughed before pulling back and kissing her forehead. Walking over to Kasey, I took hold of her hand before walking out of the restaurant. I had already sent Lucas a text saying that we were ready to head back to the hotel. And, as we stepped out of the restaurant, Lucas was already there, door open for us. Closing the door behind us, I brought Kasey to my side in no time before dipping my head down to hers and giving her a deep kiss.

"I have wanted to do that ever since I saw you waiting in the lobby," I whispered on her lips.

"Me too," she whispered back before bringing me back down to a kiss.

I hand one hand on her cheek while the other was on her hip, bringing her closer to my body. I felt her hand on the buttons of my shirt as she began to unbutton them. Pulling back a bit, I made a small trail of kisses from her jaw to her neck. I gently bit down and her breathless moan hit my ears. I smirked a bit before kissing it and retuning to her lips.

"Brandon," she whispered.

My breathing, and my heart, stopped.

That was the first a woman that I was ever with said to me. Used my real name like that. Looking into her eyes, I saw that she saw me as Brandon Cole Margera, not Bam Magera, the skater. She saw me as Brandon, the person who I am underneath the skater. Bringing her lips back to my own, I kissed her with more passion that I had ever posses. I licked her bottom lips and she granted me access. It would have gone farther if I hadn't felt the limo pull to a stop. Pulling away from her, I opened the door before helping her out.

"Thanks Lucas," I said, looking over at the teen.

Lucas just tipped his hat to me before walking back to the limo. Looking down at Kasey, I saw her look up at me. Smiling, we ran inside the hotel and to the elevator. Once the doors closed behind us, I pulled Kasey close to me and kissed her deeply. I heard her moan and that got me hard. When the doors opened to our floor, I pulled her out and to our room before opening the door. When the door closed behind me, I was suddenly shoved up to the door and Kasey attached her lips to my own. I moaned, loving this side of her. AS Kasey began to rip my clothing off, I reached behind her and began to unzip her dress. When it was suddenly a pool around her feet, I pulled back and looked at her. She was so beautiful. Kasey looked at me in the eye as she got out of her high heels and I kept eye contact with her as I took my shoes and socks off.

Bringing her into my arms, I lifted her up and I moaned when I felt her heat over my throbbing cock. I also felt that she was wet. Really wet. For me.

"Brandon," she moaned into my neck," Please."

I ran my hands up and down her bare back as I walked her towards the bed. I gently placed her on the bed as I hovered over her. I leaned down and kissed her lips before I slowly entered her. Kasey gasped and I moaned as I felt her snug around me. Looking at her face, I saw that she was looking at me. I looked right back as I began to move. With the first thrust that I made, Kasey arched her back and I felt her nails gently scratch my back. I hissed and moaned every time I entered her heavenly body.

"Oh, Brandon," Kasey moaned," Faster. Harder baby."

I grunted out my response before giving into her.

Kasey arched her back and her moans got more and more frequent. As I continued to move in and out of her body, I could feel her tighten her hold on cock. I speed up my assault on her. The only noise in the room was our moans, our names being called out in the bliss of pleasure, and our skin hitting each other. As well as the sound of me thrusting into her body. Before long, I felt Kasey moan louder then before as her nails dug into my back.

"Brandon!" she moaned out as she came.

"Kasey!" I moaned a few seconds later as I spilled my seed inside her.

I continued thrusting into her, riding out our orgasms. When the Vail of bliss faded, I looked down at her to see that her eyes are closed and she had a faint smile on her lips. I leaned forward and kissed her sweaty forehead before gently pulling out of her and landing my side before bringing her close to me. I continued to watch her as she fell asleep.

"I love you," I whispered, knowing that it felt right to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the wait!! I have no Internet whatsoever at home so I have to pre type it before going to school and post things up.

So, I hope you like this! What do you think? This is like, the first sex scene of the story, tell me what you think.

Comment and subscribe please!