Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

"No Justin Bieber! No one wants to be with you for Christmas!" I yelled into the megaphone at a Justin Bieber concert, making all the little teen girls look around in total confusion.

If your wondering what the hell is going on, well I'll tell you. It has been three weeks since the date I, along with the guys planned for dad and Kasey and we were now in Detroit, Michigan. When we found out that there was going to be a Justin Bieber concert happening two day after we arrived, the guys and I planned to crash it. And let me tell you, it wasn't that hard to get in here, despite not having tickets. You see, the bodyguards and security team that works for this little pop princess don't really like working for him. They tell me that he is a total douche bag and drama queen. What does Selena Gomez see in this mother fucker? Well, back to how we got in. The security team let Demitro, Lucas, Barbara, Kasey, Papa Bam and I in. I got hold of a megaphone and was standing on top of the stage, looking down at the concert. And let me tell you, I think the dude is freaking lip singing. Like how that Spears check dose. Well, I was waiting for the dude to start singing that one song called 'All I Want For Christmas Is You', before yelling that statement out.

I laughed as he and his dancers looked around, confused and trying to find the culprit.

"Who the hell said that?!" Justin Beaver (Yeah, I said beaver!) yelled out.

I did the evil laugh Matt did in 'Nightmare' before saying "It's your fucking Nightmare!" in the almost exact same tone as Matt.

As those words left my mouth, almost all, well half, the crowd began to go even more wild when I said that.

I laughed into the megaphone before speaking again," Looks like the crowd is going even more wild when I say that compared to your lip singing."

The guys all laughed, which made it echo in the auditorium. Justin finally found us and glared at us. I just looked at the guys beside me and we all nodded before looking back at him before flipping him off. His face turned red and she stormed off stage like a little pansy. We all laughed again before making our way off where we were standing at. As we were just coming off, he was standing there, his security team with him.

"Get them the hell out of here," Justin seethed, looking at us in hatred.

I laughed at him before going to the security team.

"No need to do that," I said, looking at Phil and his twin brother, Cody," We're off. Oh, and thanks for letting us in. But just in case, if he fires you, you two are welcome to join our family."

"Thanks Dazi," Cody and Phil said at the same time, moving aside to let us pass.

We all smiled at them before making our way out of the place. Just as we were halfway down the hall, I heard Justin yelling out that they were fired before the sound of feet made our way.

"Welcome to the family," I said, looking over my shoulder at them.

They smiled and thank me before we made our way out. As we walked out of the warm night of Detroit, I felt Demitro slip his hand into my own and interlacing out fingers together. I looked up at him as saw that he was smiling down at me. I smiled back before leaning into his side.

"That has to be the must hilarious thing I have seen in my entire life, and that's saying something," Papa Bam said, laughing a bit and shaking his head.

"Well he had to know the truth," I said with a shrug," No one wants him for Christmas."

That earned a laugh from everyone.

As we continued down the road, I couldn't help but miss the guys back home. It was almost Christmas and we weren't home. This skate tour it taking a hold of us, and we really want to be home for the holidays, but we have a tourniquet the day before Christmas Eve and an interview Christmas day. Most of all, I miss little Jacob. Yeah, I see him on Skype and talk to him as well as Papa Syn, Cali and Lilee on the phone, but that's not enough. I want to be with the guys in person. Sighing, I carefully rubbed my eyes before yawning as we walked into the hotel we were all staying at. After getting Phil and Cody a room, we all headed to our room to get some rest before the long days ahead of us. Washing my face, I crawled into bed with Demitro before snuggling up to him. I felt his arms go around me and brought me close to his chest.

"Mm,"he hummed into my neck," Your so fucking warm."

I giggled a bit before turning my body to look at him.

"So are you," I whispered back.

Demitro smiled at me before leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on my lips. I know it was suppose to be just a small and gentle one, but I deepened it and it turned out to be a bit more heated then that. Demitro shifted on the bed and was hovering over me. I felt him rub small circles with his thumbs on my hips before pulling back and lifting my shirt over my head. Demitro looked at me in the eye, silently asking permission. I nodded my head at him and moaned out when I felt his hot mouth on my erect nipple. I arched my back, offering him more, which he took. His other hand caressed and fondled my breast before switching breast. I buried my hands in his hair, interlacing my fingers though his soft hair. I was panting, throwing my head back at the pleasure he was bringing me.

Demitro pulled back and looked at me in the eye before leaning down and gave me a hard, yet gentle, kiss. Shifting, I made him get on his back before removing my lips from his and began to gently kiss down his tattooed toned cheats. Skating and working out on our free time does wonder to his body. Looking up at him, I saw that he was panting and looking down at me. I gave him a devious smile before quickly taking off his boxers and taking hold of his semi-harded erection. Demitro moaned and bucked his hips into my hand, making his cock stand to attention. Licking the slit, I moaned as I tasted the salty goo coming out. Looking back up at him, I saw that he was looking down at me, eyes filled with lust and love. Before a blink of an eye, I engulfed his full nine in a half cock into my mouth. Demitro moaned and bucking into my mouth, making him go deeper, down my throat. Since I didn't have a gag reflex, it was not uncomfortable. I felt Demitro lace a hand through my hand before helping me bob up and down. As I continued my action, I felt him begin to pulse in my mouth. Reaching a hand up, I fondled his balls in my hand before gently pulling at them, making him moan out into the room.

Before I knew what was going to happen next, Demitro removed me from his cock, brought me back up, kissed me deeply, before pushing me back onto the bed. Literally ripping off my lacey boy short, I barely had time to take a deep breath before his mouth was on me.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned out, bucking my hips into his mouth.

I felt him chuckling against my wet pussy, making me moan out more. I was panting in pleasure, arching my back and grabbing a fist-full of covers into my hands.

"Demitro," I moaned out, looking down to see that he was looking at me," I need you. Now."

I saw something flash in his eyes before leaning up and over me, lips glistening from my juices.

"You sure?" he asked, reaching over the bed to his discarded jeans, pulling out his wallet and pulling out a condom.

I nodded my head at him, watching as he ripped the foil off and placing the condom on before pumping his hand up and down a bit. I looked at him in the eye and saw that he was looking back at me.

"I will never leave you after this. I promise," he whispered, leaning down and kissed me with love.

I kissed him back and gasped when I felt him enter me, stretching me in the most pleasurable way. I looked down at our bodies and watched as his shaft began to enter me. I threw my head back and moaned, the sight of it making me more and more wet. When he was fully inside me, I panted as he waited fore me to adjust to his size.

"You ready?" he asked.

I nodded my head, not able to speak. Slowly, almost painfully slow, Demitro pulled back before thrust back into me, soft yet deep. I moaned, arching my back and moving my hips in time with his gentle thrusting. Demitro grunted and moaned above me before taking hold my my hips and began to speed up a bit, making me moan more frequent.

"Demitro," I planted out, taking hold of my breast in my hands and squeezing them.

Demitro looked up at me and moaned in seeing me touch myself.

"More. Harder please," I moaned, pinching my nipples.

Demitro smirked at me and began doing what I requested. I arched my back, loving the feeling of him going faster and harder.

"Damn, Dazi," Demitro moaned out, moving a hand from my hips, snaking it to my front and letting his thumb rub tight circles on that bundle of nerve, making me moan louder," You have a fucking tight ass pussy. I love how tight you are."

I moaned out, loving the fact that he was talking dirty to me, making me wetter and wetter. The noises that was emitted into the room was out pants, moans and groaned, skin slapping against skin as he began to go faster and faster, and the sound of his cock entering me.

"Oh s-s-s-shiiiiittt," I moaned out, rolling my hips against his.

"Fuck baby. I feel you getting tighter against me. Cum for me. Cum on my cock," Demitro said.

As he said that, I felt him begin to go faster and faster, the noises getting louder and louder. I felt myself clench against him and before long, I let go and came all over him cock.

"Fuck! Demitro!" I moaned out loudly into the room.

"Shit, Dazi. Oh fuck yeesss," Demitro said through clenched teeth before I felt him cum at the end of the condom. His release made me cum once more.

As Demitro continued to thrust, making out high last a bit longer, I looked up at him to see that he was looking at me, love filling his vision.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, leaning over me as he placed a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back and whimpered as he pulled out. I watched as he carefully fulled the condom off, tieing it before throwing it in the trash. Bringing me closer to him, I kissed my forehead before looking at me in the eye and saying those three words.

"I love you," he whispered.

I looked at him a smile on my face," I love you too."

Demitro smiled back at me before kissing me once more before nuzzling his face into my neck and just like that, we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is! I hope you like it!
Oh, and check out my other new stories that I have up please! I'd love some feedback on this and the others. They are:
No Fucking Way
The Good, The Bad, and The Undead
I Love You
Once Again