Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

"DAAAAAADDDD!!" I heard a voice I knew too well call out.

Looking over at Cali, I saw that she was shaking with laughter and shaking her head. Laughing, I heaved myself off the couch and maneuvered my way around little Lilee and Jacob, who looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at them before going down the hall towards the voices. Walking into the music room, I doubled over in laughter. Dazi was on the table, laying on her back with Barbara sitting on her stomach. Looking over at the couch, I saw that Lucas and Demitro we just talking to each other, ignoring the girls.

"The hell is going on here?" I asked as soon as I caught a breath.

"Barbara won't get off me and the guys are too fucking lazy to get off their asses and help me up," Dazi said, pouting and crossing her arms as much as she can over her chest.

Chucking under my breath, I walked over to them. Standing beside the piano, I gently took Barbara off Dazi before taking hold of my daughter and placing her on her feet.

"So," I asked, placing my arm around her shoulders," What are you guys doing in here?"

"Well,"Dazi said, looking at her friends before looking up at me," we were in here recording 'till we realized that we made four album in one day."

When those words left my daughters mouth, I looked at her, wide eyed, before looking over at the rest of the group to see if it was true. Nodding their heads, I smiled widely before bringing my daughter into a tight ass hug.

"Holy shit! That's amazing!" I said as I placed her back on her feet," I sometimes wonder if you are my daughter."

Dazi looked at me in the eye for a couple of minutes before smiling up at me," Well, Its not my fault that half my genes belong to the greatest guitarist known to man and the other half to a half crazed guy."

I laughed and brought her back into a hug before telling them that we are all going to go out and celebrate. Walking back into the living room, I told Cali what I had just found out. Jumping out of her seat, Cali dashed her way up the stairs and a second later, I heard
Dazi's unmistakable scream and laughter. Shaking my head, I smiled down at the little ones before taking one of each into my arms. Placing them both on the couch, I Placed Lilee's shoes on before moving on to Jacob.

Looking down at Jacob, I smiled in seeing that he looked more and more like Jimmy with
each passing day. Kissing his forehead, I picked up the now eight month of and taking Lilee's hand before walking towards the foyer. Taking out my cell, I texted the guys, telling them what was going down and not a second later they agreed to meet at Dominico's. Before long, we were all piled into the hummer and headed out onto the road. I laughed when Demitro said something about what Dazi said and I was about to voice her opinion when the hummer was suddenly rear ended. The sounds of screaming and crying from the babies reached my ears along with the sound of shattering glass and twisting metal. The hummer flipped three times before stopping right-side-up. Looking around, I was that everyone was passed out. Looking at Dazi, I saw that she had both Lille and Jacob in her arms, both with tears streaking down there faces. I was about to reach to grab my iPhone when I heard the sound of a gun going off and a pain on my left shoulder. Before I knew it, I was going under.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this might not be as how the original was, but its not my fault. Hope you all like, Comment and Subscribe please!