Status: Active; Updated about once every week or two.

Marley's Twisted Arranged Marriage

The Game Room

Once I finished unpacking my belongings, I decided to explore the castle like home.
I met many of the maids and servants and cooks, and came to find they were all genuinely nice despite their job of cleaning up and taking care of such a large home.
But unfortunately for me, I wasn’t wandering alone for very long. Damien and Andy had been walking around and goofing off when I saw them in the hallway, and they didn’t notice me there. And, of course, when I tried to escape, I wasn’t watching where I was running since I was just focused on getting away and my foot hit the leg of a little table. But before I could hit the ground, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and steadied me on my feet.
I turned around to see no other than Damien smirking down at me while Andy was standing behind him and grinning.
“Trying to escape me, sweetheart? Because, from what I saw, you’re already falling for me.” Damien’s smirk grows even wider and his eyes have a twinkle of amusement in them. I scowl at him place my hands on my hips.
“Yeah, I was trying to get away from you. Obviously, I don’t wanna be near you.”
He leans forward and puts his lips to my ear and I shiver, feeling his breath on my neck. He stays like that for a few moments. “Then why haven’t you pulled away from me yet?”
I look down and realize his arms are still around my waist, draped loosely and comfortably. I peel his arms off me and take a step back, just as he takes a step forward. My heart starts beating quicker when I realize how close we are in proximity.
“Aw, come on. Don’t be like that…. We all know you want me, don’t deny it.” He presses my back against the wall and places his arms on either side of my head, trapping me there. He pushes his body into mine and I feel more of him than I’d ever wanted, if you get what I mean.
An idea crosses my mind as I smirk lazily and press more into him, if that was even possible. His eyes widen for a second and shock crosses his face, but he quickly composes himself and grins.
“You’re right. Even though we’ve known eachother for only…. two hours, I realize you’re hot and that I wanna give myself to you.” I purr in a seductive way and loop my arms around his neck, twirling my fingers in his silky hair.
His eyes widen even more than before and his jaw drops.
“Really?” He asks disbelievingly. I shove him off me and grin.
“Nope.” I reply popping the p and strut away from them, glancing back at Andy to see him in complete awe, as is Damien.
I keep exploring the home, finding nothing to deem ‘interesting’, that is until I find Conrad sitting in the living room (Or one of them for that matter).
“Do you guys have a game room or something? I’m crazy bored.” I ask lazily. He ignores my question.
“I saw what you did to Damien. Bitchy, but hysterical.” He never once had made eye contact with me until now.
“Yeah, well, your brother is a horn dog.” I sit next to him on the couch, spreading out lazily.
“Yeah pretty much,” Was his reply. After a few moments, he breaks the silence that I hadn’t realized set in.
“You know, he’s bisexual. So is Andy. They’ve hooked up…. A lot.” Conrad confesses. My brow rises, even though I wasn’t entirely shocked. I was used to hearing about bisexuals and gays, and I completely accept them. How could you not? That’s like denying someone love.
“I’m not entirely surprised. Are they officially together?”
He snorts and laughs dryly. “Damien? In a committed relationship? HA! That’s funny. But no, they’re more like…. Friends with benefits. They’ve had a lot of hook ups and threesomes….. It’s kinda sickening. And that’s coming from me, the one who got shoved into an arranged marriage because I sleep around too much to be committed on my own.” He frowns at the last part.
“I would say I’m sorry for being stuck in this arranged marriage, but I can’t exactly apologize for something that wasn’t my fault in the first place.” I admit sheepishly. The corners of his mouth turn up the slightest bit and he’s smiling- a genuine smile. I couldn’t help but smile back. He stands up and places his hand in front of me.
“Come on. I’ll show you one of the game rooms, it’s my favorite.” I ignore his hand and stand up, following him down the many hallways and through the countless amounts of doors. Thankfully we didn’t run into Damien or Andy the whole way there.
We finally reach two French doors that had glass windows in them, but weren’t see thru. They had black wiring that went all around the glass, breaking off into little curls. Conrad grabbed the small black handles and swung the doors open.
The room was giant, twice the size of my bedroom at my old house, and had light brown carpet. There was a giant flat screen television hanging on the wall with every game console from popular ones like the Wii and Play Station to one’s I’d never even heard of or seen before. There was also a projector hanging from the ceiling and I assumed it was to play movies. There was a large couch that was made of soft suede material and stretched from the corner to the middle of the wall. Next to it, there were four lounging chairs with built in cup holders on each arm rest. There’s also a Dance Dance Revolution machine set up in front of the television.
“You like it?” Conrad asks, noticing me marveling everything there.
“Like it? This is amazing!” I exclaim and jump onto the couch lazily. He laughs slightly and sits down next to me, pulling my head into his lap as he strokes my hair.
“You know, you aren’t as bad as I thought you would be.” Conrad states absentmindedly.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” I question in an offended manner. I straighten myself out so I can sit up.
“Well, to be honest, when I first saw you…. I thought you were gonna be a serious bitch.” He admits. I scowl and stand up glaring daggers at him.
“Well that’s kinda of judgmental, don’t you think?”
“Oh come on. You can’t look me in the eye and tell me truthfully that you don’t judge people.” He replies annoyed and stands up in front of me. I grab the front of his shirt and tug him down roughly so that we’re at eye level, our noses only inches apart.
“I don’t judge people. I swear on my Mother and Father.” I glare at him a few more seconds before shoving him away. He scowls at me while smoothing out his shirt.
“Wow I guess my first impression was right. You really are a bitch.” He gives me the worst glare I’ve ever received before brushing past me and out the doors, slamming them behind him so loudly that I thought the glass would shatter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! I was being lazy.... XD
But hey, it wasn't THAT long of a wait. Well, I don't think it was. Hahaha
Comment and Message :D