Status: Active; Updated about once every week or two.

Marley's Twisted Arranged Marriage

Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship

The door to my bedroom creaked open so slowly and quietly that at first, I’d thought I had imagined it. I kept my eyes closed and drifted back to sleep within seconds, until I was rudely awakened by two of the three most obnoxious people in the world.
“WAKEY WAKEY, EGGS AND BAKEY!”
“WAKE UP!”
“C’mon sleepy head! Get out of bed and entertain us. We’re bored!” Damien and Andy both whined and complained while jumping on my bed. I groaned in annoyance.
“Ugh. Get out! I want to sleep more,” I moaned but they weren’t having it. I sat up while they jumped down onto the floor and sat down on the edge of my bed, on either side of me.
“Alright, fine, I’m awake. What do you want?” I asked while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.
“Hang out with us. We’re bored out of our minds.” He states simply. I sigh deeply and crawl out of the warmth and comfort of my bed onto the soft and squishy carpet.
“Nice pajamas, babe.” Damien comments, and I can practically hear the smirk in his voice. I peer down at my attire and realize I’m wearing a very short pair of purple shorts and a sky blue spaghetti strapped tank top. I shrug and make my way over to my closet.
“Why are you changing clothes? It’s not like you’ll be keeping those clothes on for very long anyways.” Andy says smoothly and winks seductively. A shudder runs down my spine in disgust.
I walk over to my closet and grab a pair of jet black baggy sweatpants and slide them on over my shorts, then digging through the clothes to find my favorite loose sweatshirt and putting it on.
“Aww shoot. I was excited because I thought you would change in front of us.” Damien adds as I ignore him. I go over to the bathroom and look in the mirror to see my naturally curly hair had flattened and was now wavy and I had slept in my makeup.
After tying my hair up into a messy bun and removing my makeup, I slide into my moccasins and exit the bathroom.
“Wow talk about casual.” Andy snorts as I scowl at him.
“Don’t push it. I could’ve just thrown you both out of my room and went back to bed.”
“Then why didn’t you?” Damien asks innocently as he strides closer to me. He stops centimeters in front of me, trying to tease me even though it’s not working.
“Because I’m too nice for that. And, anyways, I might as well do something productive.”
“Then shouldn’t you be saying thanks?” Damien closes the space between us, pressing our bodies together and backing me toward the wall slowly.
I fake a pondering expression and then shake my head vigorously.
“Didn’t your parents teach you any manners?” Damien tries. He drove me another step backwards and my back pressed firmly against the wall behind me. His body pushed firmly against mine as he places his hands on either side of my head. I peer up into his hypnotizing brown- hazel eyes and we’re so close that I’m able to see that there are green flecks around the pupil.
“I think she’s at a loss for words…” Andy starts with a giant smirk plastered on his face. He creeps closer to us to try to examine the situation further. Then, I snapped out of my trance.
“To be honest, I was staring at your eyes. Did you know you have little green spots around your pupil?” I ask, staring further into them. They both chuckle.
“Yeah. It’s one of the ways I pick up women.” Damien smirks. I really wish they would make some other kind of expression than smirking, because it’s really irritating.
“And men?” I ask.
Their eyes widen the slightest bit, and they get a confused expression on their faces. They turn and look at each other and shake their heads and shrug.
“How did you know we’re bisexual?” Andy asks awkwardly.
“Conrad. He told me yesterday,” Damien scowls at the wall, and that’s when I realized he wasn’t even pinning me to the wall anymore.
“It’s not like I care. I’m not a homophobe.” I add. Damien cracks a small smile.
“Oh…. Well, uh, thanks. It’s hard for people to understand and accept but you aren’t even hesitant.” Damien grins genuinely and I smile back.
“I try not to judge,” I shrug my shoulders and glance over at Andy to find him smiling at me. It was great to see some different kind of expression on their faces, besides smirking.
“So what do you guys wanna do?” I ask, changing the subject.
“Well we actually wanted to take you to one of the game rooms. There’s a projector and a walk in closet filled with DVD’s. You wanna watch a movie with us? You can choose which movie, if you’d like.” Andy says. A small smile breaks the surface on my face.
“Sure, but no funny business.” I add the last part quickly and we all laugh together. Damien slings his arm lazily around my shoulders and Andy walks to the other side of me, popping out his arm as I loop my arm through his.
“This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” Damien jokes lightly as he guides me out of the bedroom.
“Wait a second. Are you wearing any makeup?” Andy asks me suddenly.
“No…. Why?”
“Wow. You’re really gorgeous naturally. It’s hard to find real girls that don’t care about what they look like in front of people.” I smile and feel the heat rising to my cheeks.
“Aww Andy you made her blush!” Damien coos and pretends to pinch my cheek with his free hand.
“What the hell is going on here?”
Just the sound of his voice made me angry. I felt Damien squeeze my shoulder reassuringly and I grew confused. Surely he didn’t know what happened between Conrad and I yesterday, did he?
“Why do you care?” I spit angrily.
“I don’t,” Conrad retorts. “I was just wondering why I wasn’t invited to your little party.”
“Well do you want to watch a movie with us? We’re headed to one of the game rooms right now.” Damien offers. I glare at the ground and clench my teeth to bite back and remarks I had. I might as well try to get along with Conrad. After all, we will be getting married.
A look of confusion flashes across Conrad’s face and I realize he must be left out a lot.
“Uh, okay. Thanks…. I guess.” He walks on the other side of Andy as we steer through the hallways until stopping in front of a familiar pair of French doors. Once we enter, I make a beeline for the couch as Conrad settles into a recliner chair and Andy sits next to me on the couch. Damien goes over to the closet.
“Do you guys wanna watch a scary, funny, romantic, Disney, or romantic comedy?” He shouts from the closet.
“Disney!” I shout instantly.
“Okay…. Which movie? We have all of them.” He replies.
“How about the Little Mermaid? I love that movie!”
Damien walks out with a disc in his hand and places it into the tray in the projector. He dims the lights to a comfortable glow and then plops down beside me, making himself comfortable.
When the songs came on, I sang along loudly and obnoxiously while Damien laughed and Conrad scowled at the screen. I could’ve sworn I heard someone humming with the songs.
By the time the scene came where Prince Eric and Ariel were in the row boat and they were singing ‘Kiss the Girl’ I had figured out who it was that was humming along to the music.
“C’mon, Andy! Sing the song with me!” I pleaded.
“Fine.”
That was all it took to get Andy to sing along with me. We belted out the lyrics and laughed at each other. It was the most fun I’d had in a long time.
The movie ended and Andy had sung the rest of the songs with me, he knew all the words to every song. It wasn’t completely surprising, but it was enjoyable.
Damien put in another movie, but I wasn’t even paying attention to what it was. I was too busy trying to see why Conrad was so upset. I mean, he was invited to watch movies with us, wasn’t he? Damien, Andy, and I were having a fun time but Conrad was just downing the mood.
About 20 minutes into the movie that I wasn’t even paying attention to, I had curled into Andy’s chest and drifted into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in over a month...Things got pretty crazy. I think I'm going to start putting quotes from the chapter as the short description.
Sorry, it's kind of a filler, but it's something! :D Comment and message :)))