Status: Active; Updated about once every week or two.

Marley's Twisted Arranged Marriage

Eargasm, NOT ***

“Favorite color?”
“Easy, blue. But not just any blue, I mean sky blue.”
Conrad and I had been going back and forth with simple questions like this for a while now.
We had kissed a little bit longer, until I shoved him off me and complained that my jaw and lips were sore and the hicky on my neck tingled and ached, but in a good way. But I wasn’t about to admit that to him.
Now it was his turn to ask a question.
“Favorite band?” He asked, twirling a lock of my messy and tangled hair around his finger. We were sitting cross legged and facing eachother on his bed.
“Ughh, I can’t just choose one. I like too many bands to name,” I said. He smiled at me.
“But if I had to choose one off the top of my head, it would have to be Sleeping with Sirens.” I finished. He gave me a look.
“Are you serious? His voice is so high pitched!”
“So? His voice is capable of giving eargasms,” I retorted and he just stared at me.
“You know, I can show you what a real orgasm feels like,” Conrad said seductively and gently pushed me so I was lying on my back and he was hovering over me. I rolled my eyes at him.
“First off, I said eargasm,” He chuckled at my vocabulary. “And anyways, we talked about this. I’m waiting until we’re married.”
He gave me a pouty look and stroked my cheek with the palm of his hand, most likely trying to get me in the mood.
That’s right, I actually had to talk to him about waiting to have sex until we’re married. Earlier, we had started getting really heated and he had started tugging on the hem of my sweat pants to ask permission to take them off me. This was somewhat polite, but I stopped him and went with a big fat “NO.”
“Why does it matter if we wait? We’re getting married anyways. You’re gonna be stuck having sex with me whether you want to or not. And trust me, you’ll want to.” He smirked, obviously thinking he’d won our battle and that I was an easy loser. He was wrong.
“It matters to me because waiting to have sex is something I want to do. Abstinence is just who I am. Call me old fashioned, but you’re going to have to wait.” I finalized our conversation on that topic and realized he was still over me while I was lying down under him on the bed. He seemed to comprehend this at the same time because he made a face like now- you’re- stuck- and- have- to- do- anything- I- say- if- you- ever- wanna- get- out- of- this- bed. I scowled at him but nonetheless relaxed myself.
“So, what do you wanna do?” Conrad asked me after a few more moments of silence.
I shrugged and thought about Damien and Andy. “We should go see what your brother and Andy are up to,” I suggested and I noticed him tense up and his jaw set angrily.
He slid off of me and walked over by his desk, not sitting down but standing next to it. I grew confused.
“Did I say or do something to offend you?” I asked as I saw him glare at the ground. He didn’t answer me and it felt like we’d suddenly taken a huge step back in our relationship, just from one sentence.
“What’s wrong?” I questioned and sat up. He shook his hand and continued to glare at the ground.
“Seriously, you’re just going to be a grouch again? I really liked the funny and charming Conrad that I just made out with.” I said the last few words with a strange emotion filtered into them that I didn’t even know I had.
“Why did you have to go and ruin an awesome time with mentioning him?” He asked, acid seeping into his voice with every word. I cocked my eyebrow.
“Who? Damien?” As soon as I let his name escape my lips, I heard a low growl from Conrad and I realized my mistake. I stood up and walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. He shook it off, but in that split second my hand was touching him, I noticed how tense he was. He felt like a brick wall.
“You don’t have to tell me why you dislike your brother so much,” I started in a soothing voice. He kept staring at the ground. “But just know that if you need to talk about anything, I’m here for you. I wouldn’t tell a soul anything that you told to me. I promise,” I stared in his eyes, which was incredibly difficult considering he was still staring at the ground. I sighed and placed my hand under his chin and directed his gaze at me.
“I know you won’t. I just…. I’m not ready to talk about it.” He explained and I nodded in compliance and smiled at him. Then I scooted closer to him and reached up onto my toes and pressed my lips to his softly and gently. It was meant to be a quick kiss, but he grasped the back of my neck, not letting me move. Then again, I wasn’t really complaining that I couldn’t move. He kissed me back nicely and sweet, which was different than the way we had been kissing eachother earlier.
He finally pulled away and smiled at me.
“Thanks.” He said. Short and sweet, this was completely okay with me. I nodded my head and grinned back at him.
“If you really want to, we can hang out with Damien and Andy,” He said quietly. Then he quickly added, “But I’m not promising to be nice to them.”
I laughed. “We don’t have to, if you aren’t comfortable with that,”
“Let’s face it. It’s better than sitting in my room all day,” He gestured to his room and I shrugged.
“Well, okay…. But only if you’re completely okay with it.” I said and he chuckled at me.
“I’m not gonna be all ‘Yippee!’ about it, but I’ll stick it through since things get more entertaining with more people,” He gave a sarcastic and high pitched ‘Yippee’ and it was all I could do to keep from laughing. “Plus, they’re pretty dumb and the stupid stuff they say makes me laugh. So let’s go.”
He grabbed my hand and started to lead me out to the hallway, but I stopped him before he reached the door.
“Hey, you aren’t wearing a shirt….” I trailed off awkwardly and he smirked as he picked up his shirt that had been taken off in the middle of our make out earlier. After that, he took my hand again and led me through the house until we found the game room that we had last left them in. Conrad pressed his ear against the door and listened if they were inside the room.
“They’re in there. I can hear them. I think it would be best if we kept the last couple hours a secret, just in case they get ideas or something.” Conrad suggested and I nodded in agreement. He dropped my hand and I felt somewhat sad at that little movement.
Conrad opened the door and we walked inside the room, Damien and Andy paused their video game to look at us.
“Hey, where have you two been?” Damien asked and winked suggestively. Time to test out my acting skills.
“I was in my room,” Conrad and I both said together. We looked at eachother and I fake scowled at him as he did the same to me.
“That wasn’t weird.” Andy stated sarcastically as they unpause their game and continue playing. I gave Conrad a sheepish grin as he sat down on a recliner seat and I plopped onto the couch. Damien and Andy were sitting at my feet, on the floor.
“Hey, didn’t you have your hair up when you left earlier?” Andy asked me, not taking his eyes off the television screen in front of him. I panicked, not thinking about that earlier. How did they even remember that anyways?
“Oh I uh- my neck um sorta got…. cold.” I finished lamely and noticed Conrad do a face- palm out of the corner of my eyes. Andy and Damien stopped playing their game again to stare at me in a dumbfounded way.
“She’s probably covering up a hicky,” Damien joked lightly and I stayed silent. They turned to look at me.
“You aren’t….. Right?” He asked slowly. I continued with my act of silence.
But before I could even blink, Damien had jumped on top of me and pinned me, on my back, onto the couch, with his hands holding my arms above my head. Andy swiftly swept my hair to the side, revealing a large bruise looking mark on the side of my neck, where Conrad had gotten carried away in trying to make me moan.
“Whoa! That’s a huge hickey!” Andy exclaimed. He gave a questioning look to Conrad.
“This looks fresh…. Really recent,” Damien murmured and turned around to look at his brother. From what I could tell, I had a horror- stricken expression on my face from being found out so easily. I couldn’t see Conrad, though, so I didn’t know if we were actually ratted out or not.
“Did you do this?” Damien asked Conrad slowly and dangerously low. I winced as I thought of what might happen next.
All I could do was watch what happened since I was pinned helplessly under Damien’s weight.
“Uhh….” Conrad trailed off at a loss for words. Now I knew our ship was sunk.
There were a few more moments of silence where it felt like you could cut the tension in the air with a knife.
“ALRIGHT! GO CONRAD! GET SOME!!!!” Andy screamed and jumped onto his feet to run over and high five Conrad. I rolled my eyes at him. Meanwhile, Damien just sat on me, seeming like he was frozen in this spot. It was starting to get uncomfortable.
“Just to let you know, we didn’t have sex.” I said, and it was meant to be heard by Andy since he kept asking Conrad what I looked like under all the clothing. Damien finally moved to stare into my eyes, as if seeing if I was lying or not. I took this chance and pushed him off me.
“You didn’t?” Andy asked, shocked and looked at Conrad.
“No we didn’t. I told him that I want to wait until we’re married and he respects that.” I told him.
“What’s the point in waiting if you’re just gonna do it with him anyways?” Andy shrieked, frustrated that he didn’t understand my logic.
“That’s exactly what I said!” Conrad said. They both looked at me, expecting an answer that would blow them out of the water.
“Look, waiting to have sex is important to me. It’s something that I was raised to believe in. If you have a problem with my beliefs, then you can put your complaints in the suggestion box that’s nonexistent. Okay?” I snapped, infuriated with the fact that everyone teased me about being a virgin and wanting to stay that way until marriage. Was that so hard to believe?
“Sorry for teasing you, Marley. I was just kidding around with you…. I really didn’t think you would be a virgin,” Andy apologized. I sighed and smiled tiredly.
“It’s okay, I forgive you. I’m just tired of you guys making fun of me because I’m not a whore.” I explained.
I looked over at Damien since he had been silent this whole time and saw that he wasn’t even in the room anymore. When had he even left?
“Hey, guys, where did Damien go?” I asked. Andy did a circle in place to check our surroundings, in case Damien was trying to hide, and when he turned up short, he shrugged.
I furrowed my brow in confusion. He had just been here, hadn’t he? And why had he left without telling anyone? Did I do something wrong? I suddenly grew exhausted.
“You know, I’m kinda tired. I think I’m just gonna go hang in my room.” I stated as Andy and Conrad conversed. Conrad looked at me and signaled for me to wait a second.
“I’ll go with you,” He rose from the chair and I started toward the door, but Conrad stopped me. I looked at him confused until he grabbed my hand in his and interlaced our fingers together and beamed at me.
“I’ll go find Damien and see what’s wrong with him,” Andy said and walked out of the room. “See you guys later!” He yelled over his shoulder.
I glanced down at our hands, noting that Conrad was watching me do so. Then I looked up at him.
“What? We don’t have to hold hands if you don’t want to,” He said and started to let go of my hand, but I squeezed his hand to reassure him.
“No! That’s not what I meant! I was just wondering why you want to hold hands.” He shrugged and we made our way to my room, silently, but it wasn’t awkward. We swung our hands lightly back and forth as we walked.
When we got to my room, I stopped outside the front door.
“Well, today was….. Interesting,” I commented and gave a slight chuckle.
“Are you trying to get rid of me?” He asked.
“No, I just thought you wouldn’t wanna hang out with me anymore,” I trailed off and felt his gaze on me. I looked up at him.
“Actually, you’re wrong. I do want to hang out with you.” He stated and gave a small smile. I opened the door behind me and we both made our way inside my bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
More updates, more often from now on :)))