Status: Active; Updated about once every week or two.

Marley's Twisted Arranged Marriage

Just a Confused Ginger Girl

I had hung out with Damien and Andy for a few more hours, but they became incredibly annoying and perverted so I decided to see what Conrad was up to. And to no surprise, I found him sitting in his room glaring intensely at the television that wasn’t even on.

“Hey….” I started awkwardly, but awkward was the last thing I wanted between us.

No reply.

“Are you okay? I mean, Damien was kinda harsh on you.” I asked, staying in the doorway in case I needed to make a quick escape.

Still silence. I sighed and dropped my gaze to the floor, turning to leave. That was until I heard Conrad mumble something.

“What?” I asked.

He mumbled it again, but just the tiniest bit louder. I still didn’t understand what he said.

“Conrad, I can’t hear you.”

“I’M SORRY.” He enunciated each word and said it in a rude way, but I could tell he truly meant it. I walked further into his room and shut the door behind me.

“Damien was right. I’ve been a complete asshole since you’ve been here,” I stared at him, wide eyed and not knowing what to say. “Will you please sit down so I don’t feel so awkward talking to you from across the room?” Conrad demanded, looking at the edge of his bed. I slowly made my way over and sat down Indian style and faced him.

“Look, I understand why you’ve been shutting me out. This is a lot to think about and it sucks that it’s happening to us. But it is happening and there’s nothing we can do about it so can we at least try to be friends?” I ask. Conrad nods and smiles lightly.

“You know, since we’re going to be married and all, I think we should practice the physical stuff now.” He said suggestively. I looked at him for the first time since I’d sat on his bed to see him waggling his eyebrows and smirking. I laughed.

“It’s really weird to hear you flirting with me, to be honest.” I said and he snorted.

“How can I help it? It’s been annoyingly difficult to not hit on you since we met. You’re gorgeous, Marley, and any guy would be lucky to have you.” He smiled and I blushed in embarrassment.

“Well then I guess you should be jumping for joy since I have to be with you.” I teased lightly. He grinned.

“You know, I don’t understand how you can be so attractive and funny and everything and still be ignored like you were at your old town.” Conrad said aloud.

“Well, it wasn’t always like that,” Conrad cocked his brow in a confused manner. “I used to be one of the most popular girls in my town until I dumped this guy named Owen.”

“What happened?” Conrad questioned.

“We had been going out for about a month and he took me to the movies one night. By the time we’d gotten back, it was like 2 in the morning. He asked if he could spend the night at my house and when he said that I thought he meant he would stay in the guest room or something so I said sure. When we got inside, he came into my room and shut the door, locked it, and put on some music. I was confused at first, but I thought maybe he just wanted to hang out. Then he kissed me, and he put so much,” I paused trying to think of the right word. “Lust into the kiss that it made me want to barf. Then he pressed against me so much that I felt more of his lower half and he was pressing into me. Then I realized he wanted to have sex with me. When I started yanking on his hair to try to get him off me, he thought I was trying to get ‘kinky’ and pushed me down onto my bed. I finally managed to get him off me and told him I wasn’t going to have sex with him. He was so angry and he stormed out of my house. The next day at school, nobody talked to me and I figured out it was because he told everyone that I begged him to have sex with me. He told everyone I was an easy slut, and in my town that didn’t fly with anyone. From then on, I didn’t get hated on, but nobody talked to me. Ever.” I finished my story, never once looking at Conrad’s face. Everybody always felt pity for me, for what Owen had done to my social life, but I didn’t want that. I just wanted someone to truly listen to me.

“Wow.” Conrad finally spoke after a few minutes of silence.

“Yeah,” I said. “He completely ruined my social life, but it’s not like there’s anything I can do about it now. In fact, I couldn’t care less. It was way less stressful to be a nobody. In a way, I almost admire Owen for spreading that rumor about me because my grades shot up since I had less on my mind and more time to study.” I shrugged.

It was silent again, Conrad thinking about who knows what while I pondered my past. I’d been through a lot, but it could’ve been worse.

Just then, Conrad did something completely unexpected and strange.

He hugged me.

And I’m not talking one of those crappy one second hugs where you barely get your arms around them before they pull away. I mean he crawled forward and wrapped his arms around my torso and rested his chin on my shoulder while squeezing me tightly. I hesitantly intertwined my arms around his neck, afraid it was all a trick.

After a few moments, I decided it wasn’t a trick and rested my cheek against his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

“You know, sometimes life just isn’t fair.” Conrad stated simply and pulled away from me slowly. He stared in my eyes as I did to his.

He leaned forward hesitantly as if afraid I was going to reject him. But he was leaning toward me so agonizingly slow that I wanted to scream. I bit my lip to keep from doing so. He smirked, realizing he had the upper hand at that moment. I rolled my eyes and snorted before closing the gap between us.

Our lips meshed together and the way he kissed me was proof that he was such a ladies’ man, experienced and used to this. But I wasn’t. I had never really wanted physical relationships back when I was popular and dating guys, but the way Conrad was kissing me made me crave him.

He glided his tongue across my lower lip but I kept my mouth shut, teasing him. I smirked while kissing him while he made a pouting noise. He reached his hand to my side and lightly pinched my waist, making me gasp in surprise. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

He explored every crevice of my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance as he cradled me in his arms and twisted around so my back was to the backboard of his bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my fingers found the tips of his hair and I played with them, tugging on them lightly. He laid me down on the bed and by then, Conrad was straddling me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed further into him, feeling his lower half, and let me tell you, he was pretty excited. I desperately tried to make sure there wasn’t any space between us, grinding into him unintentionally. He clenched his teeth together to stop a moan from slipping through his lips.

Conrad stopped kissing my lips and instead started moving up my jaw line. Once he reached my earlobe, he nibbled lightly on my ear and I suppressed a small moan. He trailed kisses down my neck and started sucking on parts of my neck. I wondered what exactly he was trying to do until he kissed a spot on my neck and I tensed up. I knew he felt me tense up because he looked at me and smirked before he went back to biting and sucking on that same spot, trying to make me moan. But I didn’t want to be the first to moan so I ground my hips into his, making him momentarily stop and clench his teeth. He sucked down on my soft spot so hard, I instantly knew there would be a hickey the size of Texas there by tomorrow, and it would be so impossible to cover up since I knew it would be dark and noticeable against my pale skin. He bit down on my neck one last time and I couldn’t take it anymore. I moaned. It was probably the most embarrassing thing I’d done in my life, but I couldn’t hold it in any longer. Conrad smirked at me and chuckled before smashing his lips against mine again. I was so determined to make him moan by then, to get him back for making me do so. I ground my hips deeply into his again and he resisted but his eyes still opened wide and then fluttered shut tightly. I knew he was about to break. I looped my fingers through the belt loops of his worn out blue jeans and tugged down hard, making sure he couldn’t escape this time. Once again, I ground my hips into his, forcing all I had into it and he finally moaned, louder and longer than mine had been. I smirked triumphantly as he frowned. I knew since I had made him lose about 50 points of his huge ego, he wouldn’t be the one to insinuate the next kiss. So I had to man up and do it myself.
I reached my head up and captured his lips with mine, roughly and playfully, and it wasn’t very long that he was able to resist me. He slowly reached his hand up and messed around with my hair before successfully pulling the scrunchie out of my hair, letting the mess of red- orange locks fall around us.

He tangled his fingers in my hair while I yanked at the bottom of his shirt, silently begging he’d get the idea that I want his shirt to be gone. He slightly smirked and broke the kiss so I could help him take off his shirt.

I didn’t know what I was doing, I just let myself live in the moment. My mind and body did different things and if I wasn’t so lost in Conrad’s lips, I would’ve probably ran away by now and locked myself in my room to wonder why in hell I’m letting Conrad make me feel so vulnerable.

I heard the light thud of his shirt hit the hardwood floor and I took the chance to do a quick once over of his body. As I looked down I saw perfectly chiseled abs that were sculpted into his frame. I continued looking further down and realized Conrad wanted to do a lot more than kissing by seeing how happy he was.

I knew I wasn’t going to lose the last thing I had right now to Conrad. If I did, it wouldn’t be now; it would be later after we were married and when I’d know him better. This kissing that’s happening, I don’t even know what to think of it right now. Once my mind was unfogged, I’d think about what this is. But right then, I just wanted to keep kissing Conrad.
He slowly bent down and whispered in my ear, “Take a picture. It’ll last longer.” I could hear the smirk in his voice. My cheeks heated and I felt the blush instantly rise to my face.
I decided that I’d had enough of Conrad embarrassing me so I rolled us both over so he was on his back and I was straddling him.

“I think it’s time I take charge.” I purred and he cocked his eyebrow, a slight look of terror in his eyes. I noticed that the bruise I’d given him from punching his eye had been starting to fade away.

I didn’t realize how hard we were both breathing and how I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. Adrenaline pumped through my veins.

I leaned down and brushed my lips against his, teasing him lightly. He groaned in mock annoyance and I realized how truly impatient he was. So being the incredibly mean girl I was, I decided to stop it all, no matter how much I wanted to keep going.

I smiled at him and climbed off his bed, making my way over to his desk which had a chair tucked under. I pulled it out and sat down casually. He sat up and stared at me with a look of embarrassment, anger, and confusion on his face.

“You wanna continue this on my desk? Well that’s new.” Conrad said. The sad part is, he was completely serious. I gave him a flat look.

“Nope. I’m teaching you a lesson. You can’t always get what you want, Conrad.” I stated. I didn’t realize how much I had actually wanted to keep kissing Conrad until I looked up from the floor to see him towering over me. He grabbed my hand and placed me on my feet, shooting me a look that I couldn’t quite determine before he sat down on the chair. He then proceeded to place his hands on my hips and steer me toward him.

“Sit down.” He said and placed one hand on my butt, pressing forward until I had to crawl on him, my legs on either side of him. I was straddling him.

“Now you can teach me a lesson.” He breathed in my ear and shivers ran throughout my whole body. His cool breath smelled like Spearmint gum and it was intoxicating.

I slowly kissed him, and I intended it to just be a peck on the lips, but he put one hand on the back of my head and the other on my butt, pressing me into him so there wasn’t any room between us. I accidentally ground my hips into his again, but this time it wasn’t actually my fault. He groaned loudly and tilted his head back in pleasure. I giggled lightly and pulled away for a second.

“Hey, that was your fault. You pressed me into you.” I said and he playfully glared at me.

“I’m not groaning because I don’t like it, I’m groaning because I do. If I had my way, we wouldn’t have any clothes on right now.” Conrad told me. I grimaced at him.

“Take what you can get. We’re supposed to be ignoring each other right now.” I reminded him and he shrugged. I realized that subconsciously I had snaked my arms around Conrad’s neck and started twirling my fingers in his hair. One of his arms was resting lazily on the arm rest of the chair and the other was still resting on my butt. He must’ve realized his hand was there too because he lightly smacked my ass and grinned at me. I gave him a look and rolled my eyes, but nonetheless I smiled at his immaturity.

“You know, you’re not too bad at making out,” He quickly added, “For a beginner.” I frowned at him.

“You can obviously turn me on which will come in handy for when we get married.” He waggled his eyebrows suggestively and I chuckled at him.

“I hope you know that this doesn’t mean we’re together. I’m still trying to figure out why I kissed you in the first place.” I informed him. He nodded understandingly.

“Isn’t it every guy’s dream to make out with a girl and her tell him that they aren’t committed?” He smirked and I smiled wryly. The way he said everything made me sound like such a whore, but I wasn’t. I was just a confused ginger girl.

It was silent again and he was staring at me while I stared across the room, at the window. I felt self conscious so I directed my gaze back to him and he smiled at me before capturing my lips with his, this time it was sweet and slow. My heart hammered in my chest and with our proximity I was sure he could hear it. I could tell Conrad wanted to make our kissing fun and rough, like it was before, by the way he was trying to contain himself. I grabbed fistfuls of his hair and pulled roughly, yet playfully, and he moaned.

I knew he would want revenge for making him moan.

I then wrapped my legs around his waist and kept tugging on his hair, still making him moan loudly. He stood up abruptly, not breaking the kiss as he placed his hands under my butt to keep me held up. I kept my legs wrapped around his waist and I had no choice but to feel him digging into my inner thigh.

Conrad walked over to the bed and laid me down gently, still not breaking the kiss. He hovered over me and I unhooked my legs from his waist. He kept his arms on either side of my head and kept a good amount of space between us so he wouldn’t crush me. I stopped playing with his hair and placed my hands on his back and pulled down sharply. His arms buckled at the sudden pressure and he fell on top of me, but I didn’t mind it. I liked that there wasn’t any space between us.

Conrad pulled away for a second and smirked at me, a glint of mischief in his eyes. I was a little scared for what he was thinking. He started kissing my soft spot again, and just doing that made it tingle since he had sucked and bit down so hard on it earlier. He slowly crept his hands into my hair and started twirling his fingers through it.

Then, all at once, he ground his hips into mine deeply, bit and sucked on my soft spot, and yanked my hair. I didn’t have time to stop, I moaned so loudly that it sounded a little more like I was yelling. That was, by far, the most embarrassing moan out of the two of us.
It was so embarrassing that Conrad actually stopped to look up at me and started laughing. I blushed crimson red in pure embarrassment.

“Way to ruin the moment.” I snorted and started trying to get up. I was too mortified to be around him right now.

“Wait, where are you going?” Conrad asked me, confused. He took my arms and pinned them above my head and placed one knee in between my legs while the other was on the other side of my leg.

“I’m leaving. You’re laughing at me and now I’m embarrassed.” I struggled to get out of his grasp, but it didn’t even look like he had to try to keep me there. Wow I need to start working out.

“I’m laughing because that was so adorable. I mean, I’ve turned girls on and I’ve made them moan, but I’ve never wanted to make a girl moan so badly.” He said.

“To be frank, it turned me on even more.” He added after a moment.

“Oh, yes, because you need to be even harder than you already are.” I said sarcastically and glanced at his lower half to prove my point. Now it was his turn to blush.

“Well, it’s a good thing that you turn me on, isn’t it? I mean you should be worried when the tent doesn’t get pitched.” He stated simply. I chuckled at the awkwardness of our conversation. He shrugged, as if he were shrugging off the awkward.

“I’ll worry when that day comes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was all size 11 font on Microsoft word and turned out being 7 pages long, containing 3356 words. That's the longest chapter I've ever written for anything.... Sad isn't it? Haha