Status: Second Main Story; Very slowly Active

Now It's My Time to Strike Back

Chapter 40

-September 16, 2010-

It was finally September, the 16th to be exact. Nick and I were cherishing every day we spent together no matter how casual it was. Everyone at school figured out we were together, but no one had anything to say about it.

We had told Nick’s parents about us getting back together whom cheered in joy over the matter whereas the gang took us out the same night we arrived there.

They had told us everything they thought of Vic which only made me laugh. I guess everyone saw through her, huh?

But currently, we were in our dorm doing school work; I was working on English while he worked on Pre-Cal work.

“So, birthday boy, you excited about today?” I asked even though it was almost 5 in the afternoon.

“As long as I’m with you, I’m excited about every day,” he replied casually causing my heart to flutter.

I blushed like mad as I resumed doing my work. Soon enough, however, I heard him ruffling through some papers before he spoke.

“Don’t we have that field trip to a cabin or something this weekend?” he asked. I picked up my phone checking the calendar to see it circled.

“Yep, we do,” I answered as I finished the final paragraph of the essay we had to write.

“Hm. I guess that could be my present from the school,” he joked with a chuckle while I laughed.

“It could be, yeah,” I agreed, packing all of my school materials up before walking over to him while he sat on his bed.

“Finished?” I asked seeing him write the answer to his final problem.

“Yep,” he answered doing the same as I did with his work before turning his attention fully to me.

A small smile crept onto my lips as he stared at me.

“What?” I asked.

“I wanna kiss you,” he said as though it were obvious causing me to laugh.

“Do you need to tell me that?” I asked before he leaned in, kissing my lips softly. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I savored the feeling of his lips on mine again.

We hadn’t kissed all day and it bothered the crap out of me. I’d wondered what he was waiting on, but it washed away when we kissed. His arms wrapped around my torso as he pulled me on top of him, my hair which was currently in a high ponytail, lightly whipped him in the face, but he didn’t mind.

He slowly leaned back until he was lying fully on his back on the bed. He pulled his lips away before sitting up again to kiss me from my cheek to my neck and down as his left arm kept me securely pressed against him so I couldn’t pull away while his right hand caressed my skin, each part he kissed as moans escaped me.

I felt my hands roam into his hair which was longer than it was the previous month seeing as he hadn’t cut it again. He unbuttoned my shirt with his right hand before lifting me to put me on the bottom as he hovered over me.

There was a look of lust and love in his eyes and I stared at him back with the same emotions. We hadn’t done it since the weekend before Jake and I’s date and that was almost 2 months ago.



It was hot and magical this time, but I didn’t mind. We both panted heavily as I cuddled next to him as he did the same to me. He placed a light kiss to my cheek as we laid there taking the other in. His fingers traced random patterns into my bare right arm which rested on his bare chest.

“That’s always fantastic,” he said in awe after a few moments. I blushed as my mind replayed everything that happened.

“What made you decide to do that, anyway?” I asked out of curiosity.

“I felt like it was needed, you know? Screw today being my birthday, I just wanted you-not necessarily in a sexual way, but like I said, it was needed,” he answered, but I understood what he meant.

I nodded in agreement as I reluctantly got up as my phone started ringing. Mel’s name flashed on the screen before I answered.

“Shello?” I asked.

“OK, I lost my paper for the field trip! When does it start?” she asked causing me to laugh.

“Tomorrow at 3:30,” I answered.

“OK. Thanks, Rose! Tell Nick I said hi!” she gushed causing me to laugh again.

“Will do and no problem! Bye!” I called in the same tone before we hung up.

“Field trip?” Nick asked before I nodded in return. A sigh escaped us both before we reluctantly climbed out of bed, then showered separately.

I was excited about this trip for some reason.



The next evening followed with Mel, Nick, and I packed and ready to go as we boarded the coach bus for the trip.

I had my duffle bag packed and ready as did Nick and Mel. We placed our bags into the loading compartment before climbing in the bus. We sat in the very back, Mel sitting in front of Nick and I. Some people from our music class were on the bus who also sat near or around us. Eventually, however, Vic got on with some of her bimbos as did Jake.

His eyes searched the bus for a few moments before they landed on me and then Nick. He walked to the middle of the bus while Vic and the others sat near or at the front.

Mel sighed in disgust.

“Why does she follow us everywhere we go?” she groaned.

I shrugged while Nick stared at her. Her eyes glimpsed in our direction before she faced forward entirely. I stared at Nick as he broke contact from her to stare at me, flashing a smile before the driver of the bus arrived.

The engine soon started and we were off.



It was an extremely chatter-filled ride there. Nick and I, however, didn’t speak much. We were too into playing Wheel of Fortune on our phones against one another. Mel eventually caved and was playing with us.

“Oh, come on! The Little Engine That Could?!” she exclaimed exasperatedly.

I laughed uncontrollably as Nick smiled triumphantly at the simple puzzle and then I shook my head.

“It was a simple puzzle, Mel,” he said coolly. I rolled my eyes.

“I guess that’s what we get for putting it on easy, huh?” I asked getting nods from the other two.

“Alright, we’re here, Seniors!” Mr. Ashman said from the front of the bus. He was one of the chaperones.

All eyes stared out of the windows on the right side of the bus as we approached the beautiful cabin lodge. There was a parking lot big enough for at least 10 cars, a crystal clear lake all surrounded by beautiful, thick pine trees.

We gaped in awe at scenery for a few minutes before we actually got off of the bus. After we filed off, we grabbed our bags (Nick grabbing mine even after I told him not to) and then proceeded inside. Ms. George and Mr. Ashman both did a head count as well as check roll to make sure everyone was present.

After that, we were separated into two different rooms; one room for all of the guys while the other room was for all of the girls. I was skeptical at first as to how large the room was going to be, but I was surprised to learn the rooms were big enough to hold at least 20 people in it and 10 bunk beds in it. The second part of the room was split into 2 bathrooms each one big enough to be a master bathroom for a mansion.

We gaped in awe as we went our separate ways me kissing Nick before Mel hugged him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aren't Rose and Nick just adorable? :P

I know this chapter was super short, but it was very important.

The next update will be very soon.

By the way, happy New Year's Eve, everyone! :D

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.