Holly, Would You Turn Me

Back Together

This time I wasn’t falling for it, nothing would convince me he was innocent, sure maybe he hadn’t meant to do it but he’d gone too far and last night he was different and he wasn’t safe for myself or Holly to be around right now, especially if he started hitting people again.

“Alex”, he started but I cut him off.

“I swear Jack if you ever touch her or me again you will regret it, some girls spotted me walking down here and can you imagine what would happen if they’d noticed this!” I shouted pointing to my face.

“It’s alright for you because it’d be Holly who got the blame, you know she was sat on the stairs last night scared to come in in case you hit her again!” I snapped and he looked away.

“Please Alex I was drunk last night, so were you and you were confusing me,” he started as he walked towards me and I moved away.

“What was there to confuse?” I snapped.

“Well one minute we’re kissing the next you stopped and I know you love me,” he said.

“Yeah we kissed until to slammed my hands against the door when I remembered the fact you can never do anything without hurting someone! I stopped you and you kept trying to kiss me even though I made it clear I didn’t want to and when I refused you slapped me! I don’t love you anymore Jack!” I shouted and Zack shook his head.

Rian would never force me into anything but Zack was obviously in the mood for a forced reconciliation and I hated to be the one to tell him but it wasn’t happening.

“Alex don’t be stubborn it was nothing, you’ve fallen out over nothing,” Zack said and Rian looked at him shocked as well.

“Dude she’s you girlfriend if anyone should be pissed it should be you, what’s the deal?” Rian asked.

“Nothing.”

“Then why aren’t you defending her?” Rian asked and Zack rolled his eyes not answering and I shook my head.

“Zack stop bitching about Jack to Holly and then acting like there’s no issue to Jack, make your mind up your angry or your not!” I shouted and Rian nodded.

“Dude you need to decide,” Rian said and I smiled at the fact Rian was at least seeing the issue.

“No Jack shouldn’t have slapped her but it was only a slap,” Zack said and I rolled my eyes at the fact he was being a jerk.

“Stop trying to make me be with him again because it wont happen, this band can carry on just fine without us dating and that’s what its going to do, no more trying to get me to forgive him because I’ll do it if and when I’m ever ready but you won’t force it on me!”

“Alex please babe,” Jack said putting his arm on my shoulder and I moved away shaking my head but his fingers gripped at my arm.

“Jack stop it,” I begged him and he looked at me.

“We’re going out back if you need us shout,” Zack said dragging Rian off after him.

“Jack whatever crap Zack is filling your head with it won’t happen! I know what I did last night and I know it was wrong but…” I started but he cut me off.

“You can’t kiss me like that and expect me to not want you Alex, it’s not fair. You know full well the way I feel about you and your playing on it,” he said and I shook my head.

“I know how you feel but I’m not playing on it, you kissed me last night and I was drunk and kissed you back. If anyone’s playing it’s you! You knew I’d never kiss you sober,” I stated and he shook his head.

“Jack crying, kissing me, forcing this on me none of it will change my mind. So for the sake of us both stop,” I said and he looked away, my phone rang and I answered to hear our publicist Ivy.

“Alex are you free on Friday?” she asked and I said I was.

“And Holly?” she asked and I said yes confused.

“Good, you 2 will be at the hotel at 3ish, the car will pick you up,” she said.

“Why?” I asked and she laughed.

“Rock N Rhymes are doing a piece on musicians and their other halves and they’ve asked for Holly and you to be part of it,” she said.

I said I’d see her then and hung up, Ivy was none the wiser about me being gay, she thought Holly and mines relationship was real.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update yesterday but 'm mega busy with university work :(

I have a new story My Worst Nightmare so if you check that out I'd be happy :)