Holly, Would You Turn Me

Maybe It's Not So Bad

As we thought the next few months had brought us some interesting moments, we all gathered our friends and family that day and told them the truth and they all seemed shocked but happy for us at the same time next would be the fans.

We pointed them all in the direction of the magazine explaining we had some major announcements that we thought better to come through an interview than any other way.

Within hours of it being available to buy there were people ringing us and knocking on the door of Holly and mines house where we were all currently living.

We ignored them all for 3 days letting it all settle down and sink in before daring to test the waters, twitter was full of messages of support mostly from fans for all of us and admiration of our bravery with the odd comment that they felt betrayed and they were no longer fans but we had expected it.

We decided that we had to go out and so Rian left to see how many people were still hanging around and he reported back that there was only 2 people outside and so Zack and Holly went out to go back to Zack’s house where they’d agreed to live leaving Jack and I with the house.

As soon as they got 20 meters down the road people came from nowhere and we were stupid to think the media wouldn’t try that tactic, they knew we’d send out Rian first so they hid and let him go by without hassle.

That way he’d say it was safe and we’d leave the house and we walked straight into it.

Zack the ever chivalrous guy protected Holly and made it known that if anyone hurt her they’d answer to him before politely answering any questions they had to ask, he then said they had to leave as they had a wedding to plan and took Holly home.

Jack and I knew we’d not get off so lightly, we were the main story; we’d lied about our sexuality and about our relationship.

Holly warned us but I knew it had to come sooner or later so we went out as well, I was terrified and Jack grabbed my hand but my natural reaction was to pull away and he laughed reminding me it was okay now and I smiled grabbing his hand.

They mobbed us and luckily we had height on our side, I wouldn’t be losing Jack seeing as he was a good few inches taller than anyone else there so I knew where he was all the time.

We managed to create some space and we answered questions before saying we really had to go and they followed us for a bit but when they realized we really weren’t going to full on have sex outside they left us alone.

Since then while things occasionally came up such as fans telling us how they felt about it or media asking questions it was mainly accepted as our lives and it was normal now.