Holly, Would You Turn Me

Rian Was Right

But today was going to be different, today people would try to ask us questions or try to get in where they weren’t wanted and we had to stop that.

We didn’t want the trouble twice so we decided to do it together by ‘it’ I meant get married.

We all wanted the same sort of thing so we decided to just all get married together and Rian had the duty of being best man to everyone.

I was getting ready with Holly and Jack and Zack were together with Rian running between everyone.

“Holly are you okay?” I asked as I heard her curse.

“I hate this fucking dress!” she shouted and I laughed, I hadn’t seen the dress yet.

She deemed it dangerous to let me or Jack know because we’d let it slip to someone so Rian and her mom went dress shopping, Rian offered the guys opinion but he’d agree with whatever her mom said.

“What’s up with it?” I asked and she cursed again.

“I swear to god I will kill Rian Dawson if this thing looks bad or if I can’t get it to do up!” she shouted.

“Rian?” I asked and she laughed.

“Yeah he talked me into getting this one, mom liked the other one and right now the other one would be amazing!” she shouted.

Rian had talked her into it! This could be disastrous.

“Rian picked it?” I asked and she cursed again.

“Yeah, Alex you’ll have to help me,” she shouted and I sighed wondering what the hell was through this door.

I opened the door walking in.

“Fucking hell Holly!” I stated as I saw the dress.

“Rian picked that! It’s amazing,” I said and she smiled.

“Yeah it’ll be nicer when I get it on,” she stated and I smiled.

“So what’s up?” I asked and she sighed.

“I can’t do it up when I get it on, it needs like pulling up, see how it does up?” she asked and I looked nodding.

“So what you want to put it on and I’ll do it up for you?” I asked and she nodded.

It was one of them that tied up at the back, I stood looking at her and she sighed,.

“Take your dressing gown off then and get in the dress,” I said and she smiled before taking it off and I shouted covering my eyes.

“Holly your topless,” I said as I turned away from her with my eyes still covered.

“It’s a strapless dress Alex of course I’m not wearing a bra, now help me out you loser,” she said and I shook my head.

“Alex your gay, your seen me topless before,” she argued.

“That was an accident,” I replied and she laughed.

“Accident or not this one isn’t now help me,” she said and I sighed turning around.

She’d put the dress on by now and was waiting for me to help her.

“I can’t believe you just flashed me,” I said laughing and she smiled.

“Well your last few minutes of being a unmarried guy I thought I’d just make sure you were gay,” she said and I laughed.

“After that I’m not so sure,” I teased and she laughed.

“I knew I’d turn you straight sooner or later,” she joked.

“Yes Holly you have, now stand still,” I said and she laughed, I pulled the ribbon to tighten the dress.

“Alex careful,” she snapped.

“What? You have to have it tight don’t you,” I said and she shook her head.

“I know but be careful okay, I don’t want it too tight,” she said and I agreed carrying on without really thinking about it.

I did it up and stepped back as she turned around.

“Holly I don’t say this often but Rian was right,” I said and she smiled.

“I can’t believe we’re really doing this you know,” I said and she smiled.

“Me neither really, does this dress look alright? It doesn’t make me look, well fat?” she asked and I looked at her smiling.

“No you look amazing Holly and you don’t look fat,” I said and she nodded.

“I’m glad this is happening now because in a few months I wouldn’t fit in this dress,” she said and I nodded.

“Alex come on I’m giving you everything you need,” she said and I just looked at her.

“Don’t do the dress too tight, I’ll be fat soon. How are you not getting this?” she asked and I just looked at her.

“Man your dumb, Alex I’m pregnant,” she said and I just stared at her.

“What?” I asked and she nodded.

“I’m pregnant and nobody else knows yet so keep it a secret until later on tonight. I’m only 2 months so it’s okay,” she said and I nodded slowly.

“I love you,” I said hugging her and she smiled

“You too, get ready to be a cool uncle,” she said and I smiled.

We heard the door and her dad walked in.

“Ready to go?” he asked and she nodded.

Jack and Zack were going to be there already and her dad and me were going to walk her down the aisle.