Maybe Memories

Greener with the Scenery

Back at the house I was faced with Tara who was very angry, with her arms crossed.

“Where were you? I woke up and thought you left without me.”

“Well didn’t you see the note I left you, and can’t you hear Jeph downstairs.”

She switched feet and tried to make me want to kiss her. I didn’t and she looked over at me her green eyes hinting with a bit of red, she then calmed down.

“Tara you know how you’re leaving for home today?” I told her.

“Yeah.”

“Well I never want to se your face around where I’ll be, Quinn told me what you were doing, and to tell you the truth I don’t love you either. I’m still in love with my ex and I deserve to be with her considering she feels the same way about me.”

She looked shocked then angry, “well you don’t know what you’ll be missing.”

“Oh yes I do and I can't stand it, the only thing I miss is Sherri now get out of my face.”

She then grabbed her bags and went to catch a cab. At that moment I felt a pain leave and knew I was on the road to a new beginning with Sherri. I then walked out of the room only to get taken down by Jeph and Quinn.

“It’s about time,” Jeph started, they helped me up and I smiled, “someone seems happy.”

“I wouldn’t be happy if it weren’t for you two putting it through my head and thinking it through.”

“We’re going out for coffee, you coming?” Quinn asked.

“No, I think I’m going to find out where MCR are performing next so I can make things right with both Gerard and Sherri.”

They smiled and left as I went to the computer, I found out that they would be in the next town and I knew exactly what to buy for Sherri and what to do for my dear friend Gerard. The only thing bad about it was that they weren’t arriving for another three days. I then smiled knowing that would give me enough time to plan it out, and to plan out what I was going to say to her, and to him as well.

Suddenly I felt depressed; I had a few thoughts in my mind. Mainly hoping she would forgive me and go back out with me. I’ll propose to her and than I can finally have my dream of having a family and the best friends a man could ask for. I also hoped Gerard would forgive me blowing up at him. I laughed at the thought that if we kissed how happy we’d make Sherri, she always loved when either Gerard or I, or even Quinn and I kissed. She always told me it was hot. I remembered when it first happened.

“Now that we’ve done the song in the studio Bert how about we sing it on stage today,” Gerard asked.

“I totally agree with you.”

“But to make the song better you need to do something that fits with the song, and to get people to talk,” Sherri added in a smirk on her face.

Gerard looked at Sherri and smiled, Bert did the same. That’s when Bert and Gerard started getting closer.

“Well Bert I say we try it out on Sherri and see if she likes it first.”

“Yes Gerard I think we shall.”

Then the two boys started to kiss, soon enough they pulled away and looked over at the girl. Her jaw was hanging open and her boyfriend closed it for her.

“My darling Sherri did you like?”

“No, I loved it.”

He kissed her then walked with both boys to where they would be playing.

~End Flashback~

When Jeph and Quinn came back I explained everything to them.

“Do it,” Quinn said, “We don’t start recording until next week anyways so go for it.”

I smiled and went upstairs to get my wallet, “well I’m off to the mall.”