Maybe Memories

Secret Admirer

Today is not a fast day considering were already late for our check-in at the hotel. I just hope that we don’t end up late for anything else.

“Sherri!”

Yes that would be the never doubtful, back in black, Gerard who has been poking me and bothering me to see what I was writing in my journal for the past half hour. And the reason I say back in black is that he finally died his hair black once again.

“Gerard I answer it’s nothing.”

“Actually I came here to tell you that we finally arrived,” we both burst into fits of laughter and he playfully hit me, “you just had a moment.”

“Yeah it comes from hanging with the likes of you Gee,” he crossed his arms and faked a hurt look, “come on Gerard you know I love you.”

“It’s because I’m a fox.”

We heard laughter from the bunks; I knew it was the guys who were getting their stuff.

“I have to agree with them you are not a fox,” I told him.

“Than who’s the best looking out of the band?” He asked me.

Both of us at this time were walking off of the bus I linked my arms with him and Ray.

“We all know Ray is with his big sexy fro.”

“Yeah and thats probably not the only thing,” Frankie chimed in.

I laughed at this, “Frankie you perv.”

“Well someone had to say it,” he retorted.

We finally arrived at the front desk; Gerard and I were the last two to check in.

“Ah yes Gerard Way and Sherri Urie it seems that someone has left you two a gift here. When they left it they said it was urgent you get it when you arrive. The person also said they were a friend of yours,” the receptionist said.

We both took our separate gifts, looked at each other, both very confused and then headed to the room we’d be sharing with Bob and Frankie.

“Who’s that from?” Bob asked.

“I have a very good idea of who the secret admirer is guys,” I told them.

“I think I know too,” Gerard added.

I looked at the handwriting on the note, and I definitely knew it was Bert, I knew it was him. My heart pounded in my chest, he still remembers me.

I finished reading the note and a few tears ran down my cheek, in the note he explained how he could never get me out of his mind, and how he couldn’t forgive himself and he broke up with that girl and was hoping we could start over again. Since we were in his town I decided immediately I would go see him. I looked up at Gerard and he smiled, he than hugged me letting me know everything was better now.

“You know what this means, we’ve got a best friend and a boyfriend to get back,” Gerard told me, I nodded in agreement.