Status: Re-writing / Editing of material when 13.

Why Is This So Unbearable

Operation.

Franks P.O.V

"Excuse me, Why the fuck did you just push over the love of my life?" I yell at those asshole doctors.
They jolt and turn around and look at Gerard and then at myself they give me a look of disgust. Fucking homophobes!
I look down at my baby to see , HIS HANDS!
What The Fuck?
Mikey notices the look on my face and quickly rushes over and helps up Gerard.

Some lady doctor barges in the room and pulls the now statued doctors out of the room.
"My sincere apologies about that, Mikey did inform me about you two and that I should get non homophobic doctors to check on him but, all the males are homophobes besides one and he doesnt have a shift today , and I wouldve gotten one of the female doctors but because we are so short staffed most of them are either on break or helping with a rape kit for 5 teens."

I notice Gee shift closer when he heard the word rape, whats wrong with my baby?

"Oh and Frank." The doctor nurse lady says interupting my thoughts.
"Yes."
"Your mother called to see if you were awake yet but i wasnt informed that you were awake so I told her you weren't. Would you like me to call her back and inform her you awake?"
I think about this for a second
"Um can you tell her I'm awake and well but tell her I need my rest or something, because right now isn't a good time for her to come barging in. So could you please just tell her I'm resting so no visits?"
"Will do Frank , Oh and Mr Way is it okay to reschedule our operation a couple of hours later say like 10:30 pm , It's just the hospital is very busy right now and I'm swamped so I won't be able to do anything till then. Is that okay?"

What operation, for who ,for Gerard. What why?
My head fills up with thoughts.

Gerard seems to notice this and walk over to me in looks at me in a loving "dont worry" look.
♠ ♠ ♠
People I know your reading it
But I have a lack of comments I do not know if it's good or not because no one comments so please comment or I will just give up on the story