Status: Working on it

Lost Love Found

Secret Meanings

“Adrian, look out!” Luke screamed as the Minotaur lowered his great head with large bull horns stained red, and he charged straight for them. Luke threw his imperial gold spear, impaling the Minotaur. The spear hung from the human looking torso.

“Damn it, I missed his heart.” Luke exclaimed as it continued its charge towards Adrian. Adrian raised his hand calmly towards the Minotaur as shafts of light blasted from his hand, ripping through the Minotaur. Causing him to twist in the air, land on his back, and slide to a stop inches from Adrian.

“Show off.” Luke scoffed. He pulled his spear from the unmoving body lying at Adrian’s feet. Luke gazed down at the lifeless body beneath and questioned,

“I wonder what made this guy lose his mind completely, and was it me, or did he almost seem to be looking for something?

“I don’t know, but I do know Andra told us to burn his body if we had to kill him. Also, we don‘t know for sure what happened, it could be someone, instead of something.” Adrian spoke quietly, brushing his long black hair from his face.

His hands lit up with bright white fire, it cascaded down the body of Eraz Longhorn, engulfing him in white flames. Luke breathed in the putrid smell of burning flesh, and coughed loudly grimacing at the taste.

“Well unless Erebus wants to meet with you, we should go home now.”

“Nah, Erebus doesn’t want to see me until tomorrow night, doesn’t Helios want to meet with you?” Luke asked Adrian with a raised eyebrow.

“What kind of Light God would Helios be if he wanted to meet me at night?” Adrian laughed.

“He prefers to meet me in the morning when he is strong. So, you ready to go home now?” he asked as he extended his hand to Luke.

“Yes, I want to go so I can sleep, I‘m so tired.” He grabbed Adrian’s hand, his lips curling into a bright smile that seemed to light up the entire region. They walked hand in hand through a doorway Adrian created with a wave of his free hand. He pulled Luke closer into him as they stepped through the threshold of their home.

“Come on, I’m tired.” Luke whined in a child’s voice, pulling Adrian to the bedroom. Luke stripped off his shirt and jeans, only to replace his jeans with pajama bottoms. When changed he dove in the bed jumping under the covers. Adrian stripped and changed into shorts and t-shirt; he climbed under the covers and pulled them up to his stomach.

“Ugh, how many times are you going to avoid this?” Luke asked as he closed the gap between him and Adrian, laying his head on his unexposed chest.

Adrian wraps his arms around Luke holding him tight against him and they fall asleep quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brent's Second Chappy.
Sorry for the delay. :/
I kept forgetting to post.
Lots on my mind lately.
Yet he hasn't finished next?
Wow, how sad! :P
Just trying to get him in touble.
Well, I'm tired so night folks.
Comment&Subscribe? :D
-Brent'sChapterPoster