Status: In the progress of writing...anyone want to be a Killjoy in this story? Give me your character info and details :] Thanks!

Danger Days: The Hazardous Lives of the Killjoys

Team #36: Shoot.

Two weeks later…

Dr. Death took up the video screen towards the four kids that were standing in front of him.

“Rei. These are your people in Team 36. Fin Iwin, Mitt Warson, Gwen Winser, and Vienna Rietta.”

A figure was looking at the four kids in front of her from the screen.

“Why were they gathered here in the first place?”

All the people in Rei’s group looked fairly annoyed by Rei’s question.

“You haven’t heard about the “Fabulous Killjoys” who are now caught at the BL/ind?”

“I know about it. I was close to them anyways. Met them during my travels in Battery City. They were on their way to get this girl back.”

“YOU MET THEM?!”

The four in the group looked at her amazed, crowding around the screen.

“Yes…I have. And one of them, Jet Star, was a neighbor of mine before he disappeared.”

“WHAT?!”

Rei looked at them and smirked.

“Thought I knew nothing? Oh well…hey Dr. D.”

“Yeah?”
“Where did you get these kids from?”
“An abandoned house on the far outskirts of the south side of Battery city.”
“All of them?”
“Yup.”

The girl with the pitch-black hair came closer to the screen.

“Why are you on the other side of the screen?”
“I’m not able to go to where you guys are. I’m kind of being searched by BL/ind. I’m using a different line from what their wave picks up.”
“Rei is a expert in hacking. And she knows a hell lot about technology.”
“Was born with it I guess. Now, going back to my question?”

Dr. Death looked at the four kids crowding around the screen.

“You need a group Rei. Since you can’t move from there, you can guide these kids to go and revive the Fabulous Killjoys.”

“REVIVE THE FABULOUS KILLJOYS?!”

All four looked surprised as they now switched their stares to Dr. Death.

“Rei here figured out a way to create a revival machine. Not only is she good at technology, she’s also good in the sciences. A fucking genius.”

“I don’t call myself a fucking genius. Leave those compliments for those bastards from BL/ind who just had to shoot my only walkie talkie that was connected to others around Battery City.”

“Heh. You’re right. Now you four were taken here because we needed some people who were unrecognized by the BL/ind and that was you guys. Now, Rei here created a revival machine, I don’t know how and we don’t know if it will work on the Fabulous Killjoys but she has tried it on six Killjoys who had been shot by the BL/ind and she was able to revive them from their death state.”

“?!”
“But that’s impossible!”
“We can’t do that! No we are not going to do this job!”
“Yeah! This is stupid! How can we believe you all of a-“

Suddenly, an annoyed voiced cut in.

“You don’t want the FK to be revived? Fine. You can get caught by the BL/ind and be killed. I’m not going to revive you guys. Dr. D, throw them out. I am not going to team up with a bunch of brats that don’t even know what survival is like. I’m done with these kids. I’m going to go and try revive my walkie talkie to call on the other kids!”

Dr. Death looked at Rei and shook his head.

“Now Rei, calm down. You remember when you didn’t believe us and one of our allies said the same thing as you.”

Rei looked away from the screen, and once again looked at the four standing in front of her.

“...You’re right. Sorry guys, got a little hot in the head. But I haven’t gotten out of this place for two weeks now and it gets you really short tempered. Now…I want you four to listen to me closely. BL/ind has got FK’s bodies somewhere in their building. In three days I’ll meet you in front of the building if nothing goes wrong. Until then, you’ll be connected with me through this device. Now one warning: don’t change the wave. Keep it to G.A.T.F.K. If you switch it, we’re all doomed because that will let the BL/ind catch our wave easily. I know that you guys are still suspicious but the device did work. If you want me to demonstrate I can do it on myself.”

Rei took out her pitch black laser gun and pressed a few buttons on a little machine that she attached quickly to her arm. The moment she put her laser to her head, three ran to the screen.

“NO! DON’T DO IT!!”

But Rei had already pulled the trigger and she disappeared from the screen.