Status: In the progress of writing...anyone want to be a Killjoy in this story? Give me your character info and details :] Thanks!

Danger Days: The Hazardous Lives of the Killjoys

Live or Die? Which do you choose?

“NO! DON’T DO IT!!”

But Rei had already pulled the trigger and she disappeared from the screen.

Dr. Death only smirked at the three and looked over to the girl who was standing on her own, not looking surprised at all.

“WHAT THE HE-“

But before they could finish their sentence, the machine gave a little whirling sound along with a faint sound of music and Rei climbed into her seat again.

“It’s alright. It’s not the first time she’s done that. She did kill herself ten times already.”

The three looked shocked.

“Are you an idiot?!”
“Don’t scare us like that!”
“We’ll do it! We believe you!”
“….”

Rei looked toward the girl with the pitch-black hair.

“You don’t look shocked…Vienna.”

The trio looked at Vienna.

“I believe in you. I’m shocked in what you did, but you did it to prove it. And Dr. Death said it wasn’t the first time you did it. You’re used to people not believing you…right? Are you…are you Black Reck?”
“Bingo...Pure Viper.”
“You know each other?!”

Vienna looked at the three.

“Before I met you guys, I was in contact with three people around Battery City. One was Dr. Death Defying. The other was Toxic Fizz. And then there was Black Reck, which must be you from your voice.”

“You have a good sense of hearing…and the others I will see what you guys got during our little risky travel. Hey Dr. D., change of plans. I’m getting out of here.”

Dr. Death looked really shocked, and looked annoyed at the same time.

“WHY?”

Rei frowned.

“They’ve found me. And they’re coming in two days to this place…or earlier.”
“How did they find you?!”
“Tell Royal Flush not to send me messages through D.D.D.R.!! I was surprised that the wave still existed! But the moment I saw it, I started packing my stuff, and that’s when you called me out on this wave.”
“D.D.D.R. still existed?! Where is Royal Flush right now?”

Rei looked at Dr. Death through the screen with sorrow in her eyes.

“He got ghosted on Zone 4 because of the wave he used. Now they’re after me again. I don’t know where I should go, but Searing Bass contacted me through G.A.T.F.K and is going to guide me to a safe place.”

Dr. Death frowned and looked at the four who were standing there in silence.

“Well…another Killjoy down. You guys still want to help out Black Reck?”