Status: Active.

You Just Do

All That Mattered Today

I was breathless, staring into the green-brown eyes of Evgeni. He had kissed me, his soft, full lips were planted on top of mine in a lustful exchange, pouring his emotions to me, trying to show me, since words were things we both couldn’t use well, through this one kiss.

He leaned away, both of us panting slightly, but I felt the corners of my mouth lift upwards, a stupid grin making its way onto my face. My heart was hammering in my chest and my lungs were squeezing together, letting only a limited amount of oxygen in.

I leaned on once more, my arms snaking around his neck as I pulled the taller man, even when sitting, down to me, my neck arching upwards so our lips could meet once again, this kiss far slower than the previous one.

Our lips moved together perfectly, my tongue running over his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and let my tongue play with his softly. My hands cupped his face and slowly slid down to his chest where I fisted the material of his shirt in them.

His arms held me in place close to him, his rough and large hands softly massaging my hips as the kiss got deeper once again.

Due to the limited amount of oxygen I had, I pulled away from him, my head resting on his chest, a goofy grin on my face.

He liked me back… the guy I was crushing on liked me back! And he was a famous, strong hockey player from Russia!

Oh shit…

How was this going to work? How were we going to tell Max? How would he react? Would Evgeni want to tell people? Would I have to be a secret? How will the team react and the media if anyone found out!?

Just as I tried to relax all these feelings came over me, the questions setting my nerves on fire. I felt my breath leave me, as though someone had just punched me in the stomach and I got winded badly by it. I felt the lightheaded-ness and knew what I had to do.

Evgeni looked at me, concern written all over his face as he studied my gaping mouth. I did the fish thing where I opened and closed it, gasping, trying to get air into my lungs, but it didn’t work.

I cursed my body and jumped up, running to my school backpack. I dumped all of the content across the floor and searched desperately for the thick, large inhaler I needed for moments like these.

I had it and took the cap off before sticking the annoying thing in my mouth. I pressed the button and took the thing out, trying to breathe, but it still didn’t work. I did the same procedure, the one I was so used to by now, a few more times and finally I could breathe easy again.

I felt the passages to my lungs open up again, crisis averted.

Of course Evgeni had to see me be an idiot right now and he’d probably laugh at how dumb it was that I couldn’t even breathe normally myself. I needed so many medications, the bathroom was full of different pill dispensers.

“You okay?” he asked me, his eyes wide.

I grimaced and put the cap onto the inhaler, before throwing the annoying thing back in my backpack. I nodded and smiled at him, crawling back into bed and hugging him, my body shaking slightly from what had just happened.

I barely ever got such bad asthma attacks, but I always had to use the inhaler before going to sleep and at least once during gym class. I hated how my body was sometimes, but I couldn’t change it. I’d always had bad asthma.

“It fine. I ‘ave asthma.” I explained and sleep tonight without too much worry.

Evgeni nodded and frowned, but leaned down and pecked my lips, before standing up.

“I go sleep. I see you tomorrow?” he asked me, the accent really shining through. I loved how he sounded and how deep his voice was.

I nodded, “Bonne nuit.” I whispered and covered myself up with the blanket, before turning around in the bed, my heart beating fast.

I felt a blush cover my cheeks and a huge smile on my face. I couldn’t believe this! Evgeni Malkin liked me back and he kissed me and held me and he was worried and… ahhh…

Yes, I was having quite a little school girl moment, but I didn’t care, because that over there, sleeping in the guest room was none other than Evgeni Malkin. Sure I didn’t know if he wanted to be together with me, but still it was amazing to know he liked me in such a way… it made me feel proud of myself to know I wasn’t completely revolting.

I think Pittsburgh just got a little bit more bearing.

The next morning, I was woken up for school by Max and I got up without a complaint. I pulled on the big school uniform and even kissed my brothers cheek before I left to go take the bus to school.

Yes, I was definitely in a very good mood today.

“You seem happy.” Craig, one of my new friends, stated happily, “Did someone get laid?” he chuckled.

I frowned and shook my head, pushing him away in disgust.

Non! I am not like you!”

He gasped and had a fake hurt expression on his face, before shrugging. He was a whore and he knew it, but he never cared, because he got pleasure out of it. Who cares who gave him pleasure?

I walked to class with Johnathan, him quizzing me about why I was so happy.

Remember that guy that came to the game?” I asked him, “Well I like him and yesterday… he kissed me!!” I cheered and hugged my best friend.

Good job man! He looked older too. You little gold digger!” Johnathan laughed and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him. I wasn’t a gold digger, I just found Evgeni amazing, how shy and awkward he was all the time and his accent. His body was amazing and in shape and he was so much taller and stronger than me… something like a ‘real’ man… ah he was so wonderful and perfect…

Of course, I never said anything like that to my friend though, because that would only make me seem like an obsessed school girl and I wasn’t! I was an obsessed school boy! There is a difference, because we are less pathetic than the girls (even though I sound just as pathetic).

Oli… be careful though. I know you like him, but make sure that you don’t get hurt in the process. He’s famous, he plays a tough sport… don’t hurt yourself and don’t let yourself be hurt.” Johnathan told me, wrapping his arms around me.

I smiled and nodded, “I won’t.

We walked to English class, the subject in which the teacher still hated me for being horrible at the language. When I spoke he rolled his eyes and told me to pronounce my ‘h’, but I couldn’t do it. He nearly made me cry last week when he started screaming about how I was useless and stupid…

What kind of a fucking teacher did something like that? Seriously, scream at his students and call them stupid? Sure, I wasn’t good at the class, yet that didn’t make me dumb…

He was a loser and he could suck my cock, because today, nothing would ruin my good mood!

Evgeni Malkin liked me back!

And that was all that mattered today!
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short sorry i got to go now though!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE!! <3

Comment and Subscribe <3