Status: Active.

You Just Do

Facetime

I woke up the next morning hoping to see him, but unfortunately he had already left for school. In the car on the way to my house Max kept asking me if I snuck a girl in last night, since I was all smiles. I laughed nervously and said no. He walked me into my house and asked if I need anything before leaving practice. He said that he would back to pick me up for physical therapy around three o’clock. Maybe Olivier will be done school by then.

************

I slept most of the day away and woken up out of my afternoon nap by Max shaking me awake. I had forgot I had given the key.

“Geno, dude, wake up. You’ve got physical therapy and today I’m your babysitter that is getting you there. Well my brother and I are you babysitters cause you know, you can leave him home alone.” My eyes brightened when I heard Olivier was with him, but he didn’t seem to notice.

He helped to his car once again, and into the front passenger seat. I was beginning to think he made up that Olivier was with him until I felt a faint tap on my shoulder, The small boy was slouched down in the backseat. I genuinely smiled towards him, happy to see his cute little face. He returned the favor.

Max finished putting away my crutches and then stuck his head inside the car, “I’ll be right back. I’ve gotta piss and lock up. Geno keep an eye on him,” he said pointing to his younger brother who was smiling innocently towards him. I watched the older French Canadian walk inside the house before I felt a pair of soft lips slam into my hungrily. Soon a small body was sitting on mine in the front passenger seat. I love the feeling of his body just close to mine and the heat it produced.

“Why didn’t you wake me up this morning?” I asked in between kisses. He didn’t answer at first with words, he just grinded his hips down into mine. I felt a soft moan escape my lips. Boys weren’t suppose to make other boys moan.

He smiled at my reaction with lust in his eyes before answering softly in my ear, still grinding, “Cause if I did, then this would ‘ave happened. And I didn’t want to be ‘ot and bother before school.” This boy had sure gained a lot of confidence since I last remember.

Another moan was about to escape my lips when I saw my front door open. I didn’t know what to do. No words could escape my mouth at this very moment. “Olivie-- uhhh,” I broke into another heated moan. Olivier must have forget about his brother because he took that moan as a signal to continue, and with that he reattached his lips to mine. I had no power. I had no strength. I was too enthralled by this boy to worry about the approaching Max
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short!

But There will be more soon!!

(Plus we left it at a cliffhanger)

Comment and Subscribe :)