Sequel: Unrequited Love.

Untangle Me.

but you heard me all along.

“You remind me of Hayley Williams.”

“I think I’ll take that as a compliment”, Danielle said with a laugh as she waved around the French fry in her hand. “She’s cute as hell.”

“But you’re not that cute.”

“I really hate you Pat.”

“You love me.”

“No”, she said with a laugh before shoving the fry in her mouth. “I really fucking hate you.”

In response Pat just pouted out his lips as the rest of the guys let out a laugh. Danielle felt a hand grab hers from under the table. She looked over to see John starting a conversation with Max. She felt his hand taking hers as their fingers laced. She felt his fingers slightly rub against her skin, making soft shaped on her skin. She took a look over at him once more with a smirk. John turned to look at her before giving her a wide smile and then turning his attention back to Max as their fingers tangled into each other.

“I feel so fat.”

“Well maybe if you didn’t order a large of fries”, Kennedy said wrapping his arm around the red head. “And then end up eating the rest of Garrett’s chicken strips.”

“It was one Kennedy, one fucking chicken strip.”

“I don’t know Danny; I saw three on his plate.”

“He ate the other two.”

“Pic or didn’t happen!” Jared yelled as he walked the two.

“Gary, tell them.”

Garrett looked over at Kennedy and Danielle staring over at him. Danielle’s lips curved in a pout while Kennedy had a wide smile on his face, Garrett control the laugh that was escaping his mouth.

“I remember having three chicken strips and then when I turned around I saw you eat them all.”

Everyone let out a laugh, everyone except John who just had a smile. He didn’t think Garrett was funny; though he did think Danielle looked adorable with the small pout. John watched
Danielle carefully, watched her every step as they walked back to the venue. He watched her smile and the way she made everyone around her laugh. He watched her swing her hips as she walked and the high jump she did with her small frame that landed her on top of Jared.

He thought Danielle was gorgeous. He couldn’t believe that he never saw it before, never saw the beauty in this girl. He never saw the way she made him feel. That gut wrenching feeling in the gut of his stomach that told him that she was the one, he was just afraid that she was the one that was going to get hurt.

“Wondering why you never saw it before?”

John turned his attention to the voice beside him. He was met with Kennedy’s questioning eyes and that smirk on that stumbled face. Kennedy, the voice of reason knew everything.

“Yeah man”, he said as his green eyes watched Danielle dancing with Pat to the song playing once they got inside the empty venue. “She’s perfect but I lost my chance.”

“Why do you say that?”

John simply shrugged his shoulders before looking out to see Garrett and Danielle attached to the hip as they danced to The Beatles playing on the loud speakers. The smiles on both of their faces told John that this whole game was over, Garrett had one. John was throwing in the towel, pushing his feelings aside for that smile on her face.

“I don’t deserve her.”

Danielle moved her hips in an awkward thrust mimicking Jared’s movements. The loud singing coming from all of them as they danced around like a bunch of kids, young at heart was what all these guys were about.

“You’re such a white boy”, Danielle yelled as she bent over laughing at Garrett’s dancing.

“You don’t like my sweet moves?”

“Sure don’t.”

Garrett faked a shocked look on his face as he placed his hand on his chest. “You’re a mean girl”, he said with a fake girl tone to his voice. “You’re a bitch!”

Danielle just let out a laugh; leave it to Garrett to quote Mean Girls. She gave him a genuine smile as Garrett got closer wrapping his arm around her shoulder. His lips pressed against her forehead as Danielle instantly wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Gary!”

They both turned around to see Max standing there, with that official look on his face that Danielle had learned was his Tour Manager look.

“What’s up Moose?”

“Sound check in 15”, he said with a stern look. “Go get your shit.”

Garrett simply just nodded his head before turning to Danielle with a smile. He didn’t want to leave her side, he wish he could spend the whole day with her. He leaned in pressing his lips against her cheek before giving her the famous Garrett smile and then walking off
towards their gear.

“Where’s JohnO?”

Max looked from Danielle’s shrug to Pat’s and Jared’s look of uncertainty. “He went back to the van”, Kennedy said looking over at me and then back to Max.

“Can someone go get that dumbass and tell him he has sound check?”

Everyone stayed quiet not wanting to move, everyone except Danielle. “I’ll get him.”

“Tell his ass to hurry up.”

Danielle just rolled her eyes at the bossy Max; she wasn’t use to this side of him. She was use to the passive and relaxed Max back home. Danielle made her way out of the empty dark venue out to the lightness of California. She made her way to the van, anxious to be alone with John. She spotted the van and the sad looking boy sitting there with a guitar in hand.
Through the window he saw the girl making his way towards him, he suddenly got very nervous as he hid the notebook that was on the right of him. He watched as she gave him a warm smile and then slid the doors open.

“What are you doing in here loser?”

John simply just shrugged as the door slid shut. She took a seat right next to John, their tights touching as the both of them sat there awkwardly.

“What’s going on in that pretty little head of yours?”

“Too much”, John began as he lifted his hands. “Just a bunch of shit rolled up in one that’s driving me insane.”

“Anything I could help you with?”

Just be with me and all my problems will go away.

“Not particularly.”

“I was waiting for a sexual reference”, she said with a laugh as John just faked a smile. “There is obviously something wrong.”

“Just anxiety about the next album”, John said completely lying through his teeth.

The new album had nothing on the situation he had put himself in with Danielle. He really fucked himself in the ass with this whole thing. He stared at the beautiful girl out in front of him and all he could think about is how beautiful she was. He was no longer thinking about sex with the girl but instead thinking about spending the rest of his life with her.

What the fuck is going on with me?!

“John”, she cooed as she placed her hand on his thigh. “You’re amazing and you have nothing to worry about.”

John couldn’t concentrate on her words but instead stared at the hand down on her thigh. Suddenly his eyes were glued on to her brown ones. He stared intensely into them and he so desperately wanted to reach over and kiss the both of them.

“You know that Van Morrison song, brown eyed girl?”

“Yes I do”, she said with a laugh as John stared down at his hands. “What about it?”

“I’ve been listening to it nonstop”, he said as his nerves got the best of him. “My brown eyed girl. You my brown eyed girl”, he sang softly as he felt her staring over at him.

“I’m a fan.”

“I can’t get the song out of my head.”

“Maybe because you’ve had it on repeat for the whole trip”, she said with a laugh. “Getting some inspiration from Van Morrison?” she asked with a smile.

“From you.”

“Me?”

“Yes”, he said with a nod. “I can’t get you out of my head.”

“Why not?”

“I honestly don’t know. I’m acting like such a fucking little pussy and I fucking hate this”, he ranted on speaking rather fast. “You have Garrett and I’m a loser and I don’t deserve a girl like you and I’m just fucking stupid.”

Suddenly John’s lips were stopped by a pair being pressed against his. It didn’t take long for his to react to the soft lips against his. There it was that spark that was missing; that spark that told him that he was more than just interested in her. He brought his hands up to her face, cupping her cheek as their lips played against each other. Suddenly his hand laid on her waist pulling her body closer to his while the other went behind her neck. His lips took

Danielle’s bottom lip in-between his lips; he began to suck on softly as Danielle began to squirm in his arms. John’s tongue instantly licked her bottom lip for permission and once he got the access he instantly rubbed her tongue against his. John wasn’t thinking, the only thing on his mind was how amazing this was and how amazing Danielle was.
Danielle loved the way his lips felt against hers. She loved the way his hands felt against her skin. He felt his hand slowly lifting up the shirt so his rough hands could feel her hot skin. She felt amazing being in his arms and having his lips against hers. Suddenly a throaty moan fell from her lips and ended in John’s mouth. That’s when his hand went on her chest and softly pushed her away. The both of them stared at each other out of breathe; Danielle was confused more than John was.

“Garrett.”

Danielle stared over at John with such confusion. She just let out a laugh before leaning in but her chest was pulled back once again.

“No.”

“What?”

“Garrett”, he said out of breath as he stared down at her plump swollen lips.

“What about him?”

“You’re supposed to be with him.”

Danielle took in the words but she stared over at him with squinted eyes. She had no idea what John was saying and she didn’t want to hear it.

“What are you talking about John?”

John couldn’t concentrate; his mind was telling him to leave the girl while his heart was telling him to kiss her. Much like most guys, he listened to his head.

“I’m not right for you Danielle”, he said instantly. “You and I are just strictly sex and Garrett loves you. Go be with him, he wants you more than I do”, he said lying through his teeth.

John stood up from where he was sitting and reached for the handle to the left of him. He jumped out of the van and made his way to the venue, mentally kicking himself over and over again in the balls. When he looked up from his Toms he saw a pair of blue eyes staring over at him intensely.

This isn’t my fucking day.

John being John just gave him a smile before walking past him and into the venue. But John being John didn’t have the best luck when it came to these things.

“I need you to stay away from her.”

John looked up at the roof with a sigh before turning around. Garrett was walking closer to him like some kind of lion ready to attack. John didn’t need this right now, John need a twelve pack all to himself.

“Did you hear me John?”

John turned around and once again was met with those pissed off blues. John simply put on his smirk to hide the pain that he was going through.

“Yes, I heard you Garrett”, he said with a sigh. “Don’t worry; Danielle broke it off with me.”

“What was that kiss?”

Garrett must have seen them kiss. John just simply shrugged his shoulders as he looked down at the younger boy.

“Just a desperate move from a sexually frustrated boy”, John said with a small laugh.

“Stay away from her.”

John nodded his head knowing that was exactly what he was going to do. “Are we done here?”

“Are you done?”

John simply just laughed at Garrett’s attempt to be tough. Everyone knew Garrett was the sweet boy, so to see this side really made John laugh. He nodded his head before turning around and walking away. His head down to the ground feeling like a complete idiot, he wish he could go back in time and see what he had.

Fuck being in love.

Danielle stood at the side of the stage watching the boys move around on the stage. She could hear the crowd singing at the top of their lungs to the band that was playing out in front of them. Danielle was always pleasantly surprised at how popular that small band from Tempe, Arizona got so big. She was always shocked to see the amount of people showing up to their shows and the amount of people that actually knew who they were.

Amanda Harris.
So how’s everything going?


Danielle stared down at the text before looking up at the two boys who was making her heart split in two. One boy wanted her while the other wanted nothing to do with her.

Real shitty. Garrett told me he loved me while John told me he wanted nothing to do with me. I want to go home.

Danielle looked out to see John singing to the crowd, girls reaching to grab him and all Danielle wanted to do was be one of the girls fighting for his attention. She was back to square one with John. She was the one pining for his affection while he wanted nothing to do with her. She couldn’t understand why she was so set on John when she had Garrett.

Amanda Harris.
Figure shit out girl or have a beer. Alcohol always makes making decisions easier.


Garrett stood there watching as Danielle took shot upon shot with Kennedy and Jared. He
hated watching her drink, especially when all he wanted to do was go and lay down. He was exhausted and he just wanted to go back to the hotel room but he couldn’t leave Danielle there in the non-sober state.

“Garrett, let’s dance.”

Garrett let out a laugh as Danielle grabbed his hands lifting them above their heads. Her hips swaying to the music turning on Garrett to no end, but all he wanted to do was sleep. The energy drink was not working at all and the bed back up to his room needed him.

“Why aren’t you dancing?” she slurred in his ear with a laugh.

“I’m just tired.”

“Let me get you un-tired”, she said inventing a word as she pushed him up against the wall.

“How exactly are you going to do that?”

He watched as a seductive smile spread on her lips as she got closer to his body. Her hot breath caressing his neck as her lips got closer to his ear. “I have my ways.”
Garrett watched as her lips turned into a wide smile as she leaned in and pressed her lips against his. He instantly wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer as their lips pressed tightly against each other. She pulled away with a smile, Garrett knew she was even close to be drunk but she was surely on her way.

“Let’s go back to the room?” he asked with a smile.

“Garrett are you trying to get in my pants?”

Garrett’s cheeks suddenly turned red as he shook his head with a laugh. “I just want to cuddle and sleep.”

“Come on old man, have a beer”, she said with a laugh. “Take a load off.”

“I think I’m going to go up and sleep”, he said as he looked at the disappointed girl out in front of him. “Do you want to come or are you going to chill here?”

“I still want to drink, Gary.”

“Then stay”, he said annoyed before pressing his lips against her cheek. “Be good.”

John watched from across the room as Danielle shamelessly threw herself on a very naïve. And like time and time again she was shot down. John couldn’t help but to think this would be a great drinking game, every time he watched the girl of his dreams flirt with pussy Garrett you drink a whole beer and that was exactly what he was doing. He watched as Garrett kissed her forehead and then walked straight out of the hotel room. Leave it to Garrett to leave a beautiful girl alone.

If she was his, he wouldn’t leave her side even if he was tired. He would do anything to make her happy, to make her feel loved. He would do anything not to make her feel the way that she was feeling right now. So he went straight to the bottle in his hand, finishing the contents inside. He was keeping a distance from her. Alcohol always got the better of the two of them and he was making sure it didn’t happen again.

Everyone in that suite was drinking away. Laughs were being had as the people around the two had the time of their life. John and Danielle sat on either sides of the room downing away at the liquor out in front of them. The both of them staring at each other; each of them wanting each other at that very moment.

Their eyes met from across the room like every other cliché movie. A good buzz has taken over their bodies as Danielle stood up and made her way over to him. John suddenly started to feel very nervous as he watched the girl making her way over to her. He watched her hips move in beat with the beat pumping from the speakers. When she got to him the both of them just stared at each other awkwardly.

“Why have you been avoiding me?”

“I’m not”, he said suddenly. “I’m just keeping my distance.”

“Why?”

“It’s hard not to touch you.”

Danielle couldn’t believe that a sentence would turn her body into fire. She looked into his green eyes and she felt her heart stop.

“Why don’t you want to touch me?”

“You’re not mine”, he said with a shrug as he made a strange look on his face. “So I’m staying away.”

“You never say what you want, John”, she said with a roll of her eyes. “You always do what you want, so I don’t know what’s stopping you now.”

Danielle was frustrated with his answers. Typical John to not say what was really on his mind, what he really was thinking. John was filled with one liner and vague answers and Danielle was ready to just punch him in that beautiful face of his. So instead of saying something she just stood up and walked towards the hallways that lead to the bedroom. She needed to call and talk to Amanda; she needed to talk to someone that didn’t make her feel like an idiot most of the time. She needed someone who spoke the truth and didn’t fuck around with her. She needed her best friend.

But as Danielle pulled out her phone and he hand touched the handle of the room she felt someone grabbing her and turning her around. The yell that was going to be released was blocked by a pair of lips. She could smell his sweet scent as he wrapped his arms around her. Their lips were pressed tightly against each other in a passionate kiss as the two made their way to the empty room. The bodies were pressed tightly against each other as their lips didn’t part from each other.

When John pulled away from her lips shocked as to what he was doing, but Danielle didn’t give him much time to think when she pulled him in for another kiss. Their bodies stumbled to the empty bed as their clothes were ripped off and thrown to the floor. His hands were all over her naked body as well as his lips. Slight moans and groans were all that could be heard as their lips found each other and his hands found her breast.

“I want all of you Danielle”, he said as he settled himself in-between her legs. “I need all of you.”

Danielle could feel John’s ever growing member rubbing itself against her as they grinded to the beat that was playing outside. She couldn’t take the teasing anymore as John placed his lips against her collarbone, softly kissing and nipping at the skin. He was driving her crazy and she just wanted him in her. She just wanted him to take over her body. So she grabbed him and placed her inside her, causing the two to let out a long sigh.

John stared down at the girl below her as he thrusted in and out of her slowly. He couldn’t look anywhere but those brown eyes as he grinded into her. This was different; he had never had sex like this. It was like it was his first time all over again. He was so gentle with her body. His thrusts were long and slow while his lips left butterfly kisses all over her bare skin.
Danielle was sent over in a rush of pleasure as she felt him go faster and harder. She couldn't control her moans as her finger tips were digging into John’s bare back. She couldn’t control her legs that were making their way around his shoulder. She had never felt this way; she had never felt so good. She felt her body shudder and she couldn’t control the moans that were leaving her lips. Her hands grasped the sheets below her as she felt her body go in a complete shock.

John’s sweaty body fell on top of her as the two were out of breath. His head lying softly on her chest as his lips softly kissed the exposed skin under him. Danielle placed her hands on her head, letting her fingers run through his mess of hair. The two of them fighting sleep as their eyelids became very heavy.

“I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

*Sorry about that sex scene, i tried to make it less detailed haha. So what did you guys think about this chapter? John is in love but doesn't want to admit it and Garrett is in love but seems like he is pushing Danielle away because he's too busy thinking about John and not enough on her. Poor Danielle, she has a lot to think about. Next chapter is going to get crazy!

*And that "I love you" at the end of the chapter, who do you think said it?!

*So are you guys still into this story? The comments have been kind of lacking and i want to make sure you guys are still interested it in. Let me know, please! Especially since there are about four chapters left.

*Important question, Team Garrett or Team John. Let it be known!

*So i'm working on two story ideas in my head. One being a Joel Kanitz story, if you don't know who he is check out This Century. I have to say he is fucking adorable and has such an amazing voice. He seems like the nicest guy too, makes him hotter than before. So here's the layout for that story. It should be out by later on this month, but that all depends on your guys. I hope you guys are down to check out my stories that aren't about John. Here's the link. Check it out! subscribe! and comments would be so sick! (;
Stare Like You'll Stay.

The other story that i have in mind is a Garrett story. I love that boy<3 and my girl MYP gave me an amazing idea for a new story. So that will be up after this story is over with (;

Thank you all so much for reading and especially those of you who commented!<33
coast of maine.
thescenekid
ImaginaryEnemy
drop dead vanity
whilethefirewasout
MYP
SpinningInCircles
Your Soul Is My High
allzac
idkftw
DanielleOhhhh
somebody_who_cares
sukisumi4ever
BrytNshiny
SweetPea
Frankie Bartholomew


Feedback, por favor (: