Sequel: Unrequited Love.

Untangle Me.

Untangle me,

“Am I Vito or something today?”

“Yes”, Max said with a laugh. “Now be nice to the kids, try not to be a bitch.”

Danielle played a shocked and offended look on her face as she placed her hand on her hip and the other on her chest.

“I’m really hurt Max”, she said looking over at him. “It hurts right here, really Max that was really mean of you.”

“Don’t pretend like you don’t have feelings, Danielle Bailey.”

Danielle just let out a laugh before flipping him off with a roll of her eyes, in response Max put up his two hands in a form of a heart before walking off with a laugh. Danielle turned around to unload the boxes of merch. She always hated doing this for them; most of the girls that went to their shows were oddly mean to her. The other half were insanely nice, but she was always afraid of the pre-teen bitches.

“So you’re our bitch today.”

Danielle turned around to see John standing there with a wide smile as he grabbed one of the boxes that Danielle was reaching for.

“I should have a nametag that says The Maine’s Bitch on it.”

“Don’t worry; I’ll go get one made for you.”

“You’re so sweet”, Danielle said with a roll of her eyes as she placed one of the boxes on the table.

John just gave her a smile as he placed it down on the table next to her. He turned to look at her as he grabbed her hand in his and then placed it against his lips. Danielle couldn’t hide the redness of her cheeks and the wide smile on her face as she felt his lips against her hand.

“Did I tell you that you look gorgeous today?”

“I believe you did”, she said with a smile. “About three time already, but whose keeping count.”

“I love you in my shirt”, he said reaching for the plaid shirt that was hanging lose on Danielle’s small frame.

“I happen to love your shirt”, she said with a grin. “I decided to keep it; it’s far too manly for you.”

“Oh really?”

John got close as he grabbed her hips pulling her closer to his body. John didn’t mind that he was grabbing at the girl in front of the other bands and he really didn’t care if Garrett was in view, she picked him, John and he was extremely happy about it.

“Yes”, she said with a smirk. “Plus it looks better on me anyways.”

John let out a laugh as he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. “I can’t argue with you there.”

Danielle just let out a smile before looking over and seeing Garrett watching them intensely. She suddenly started to feel uncomfortable by the hurt look on his face. She turned back to John who was staring over at Garrett and then back at her with a sad look on his face.

“When are you going to tell him?”

“Tell him what?”

John looked down at Danielle who looked genuinely confused. He leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips as he placed his forehead against hers.

“That you’re going to be with me.”

Once against Danielle looked up at him confused and that caused John to pull away from her looking rather pissed off.

“You are going to be with me, right?”

“I don’t know.”

John took another step back as Garrett made his way closer with full on anger in his eyes. John turned his attention back to Danielle with hurt in his eyes as he stared at the girl.

“What the fuck is going on?”

John and Danielle both turned their attention to Garrett who was standing there with clenched fists. John looked away from Garrett ignoring his tough guy act and turned back to Danielle with such confusion.

“So you don’t know.”

Danielle shook her head feeling overwhelmed by two boys being around her calling her out on her shit. Calling her out on her ability to play both boys but still acting as though she was the victim, Danielle was a victim of falling for two boys at the same time.

“She doesn’t know what?”

“Just shut the fuck up Garrett”, John yelled annoyed by the younger boy. “Tell me Danielle, do you want to be with me?”

Garrett was alarmed by the question and the anger that was coming off of John. Garrett was thinking the worst. Did Danielle have feelings for John again? Did Danielle have sex with John last night? Was Garrett going to be just a friend once again?

Danielle stayed quiet as Garrett moved to the other side of Johns staring over at her waiting or an answering, needing an answer. Garrett knew that whatever Danielle was going to decided one of them was going to end up hurt or even all of them.

“God dammit Danielle!” John yelled earning attention from all the bands in the venue who was staring over at them confused as to what was going on. “Tell me now, I need to know.”

“I just- I don’t know.”

“How do you not know?” Garrett chimed in getting angry by the second.

“I just don’t fucking know!” she yelled at the two boys. “I just don’t fucking know, leave me the fuck alone!”

“No”, John yelled grabbing her upper arm. “You don’t deserve to walk away from this, tell me right now Danielle. Who the fuck do you want?” John yelled as Garrett sat back unsure of what to do or say. “Tell me right fucking now!”

John stared down at Danielle whose eyes were gloss over with tears. John couldn’t control his anger towards the girl; he didn’t understand what was going on with him. He couldn’t believe how hurt he was, he couldn’t believe that Danielle was playing him like he had played her many times before. He couldn’t believe that the tables had turn and he was the one that was looking like the love sick fool.

“Let go of me John”, she said looking into his eyes.

He listened as he let go of her arm. He stood there shaking with anxiousness and anger. The sadness was taking over his body and was making it hard to stand up straight.

“What’s going on?”

John turned around forgetting that Garrett was standing behind him. John just let out a laugh before looking over at Danielle who was full of tears standing there looking from John to Garrett. John simply rolled his eyes before turning to Garrett.

“She’s all yours.”

Garrett watched as he turned and walked away from both of them. He watched as John’s fist went straight into the wall with anger before walking out of the doors slamming them behind him. Everyone in the venue’s eyes was on all of them watching the show like it was some kind of TV show. Garrett walked over to Danielle, her tears were falling down her face and he couldn’t control himself. He hated to see her cry. He walked up to her placing his hands on her face whipping away the tears and he tried his hardest to calm her.

“What are you doing?”

Garrett simply shrugged before fixing her hair back. “I don’t like to see you cry.”

“Why aren’t you mad?”

Garrett stopped what he was doing as he pulled his hands away from Danielle. He looked into her crying eyes unsure of what he was supposed to be mad about.

“Is there something that I should be mad about?”

Garrett placed his hands in his pockets as he stared down at the girl. He watched her sniff back the tears before looking down at her black shoes. Garrett couldn’t bare the tears in her eyes. He desperately wanted to reach out and kiss her and tell her that he loved her.

“I slept with him.”

“John?”

She nodded her head as the tears fell even harder. Garrett felt his heart breaking but he saw this coming. His heart was beating out of his chest and he couldn’t believe that it was still beating at this point. He felt the tears on the rise but he pushed them back, he didn’t want to make Danielle feel more like shit. He didn’t want to be the reason behind those tears.

“I figured”, Garrett said surprising Danielle. “But were not together and its okay”, Garrett said as he grabbed her into her arms. “We all make mistakes, I’m not mad.”

That’s when Garrett felt his body being pushed away. He stared down with confusion as Danielle stared up at him with anger in her eyes. The tears were still spilling from her beautiful browns but her forehead was creased with such anger. Garrett didn’t understand why she was angry; he didn’t know what he did?

“You’re not mad?”

“Of course not.”

“Why not?”

“Because shit happens Danny”, he said staring down at her as she grabbed her hands into his. “No matter what you do I’ll always love you.”

Danielle let go of his hands as she back away from him. Garrett was confused by the hostility. She looked over at him confused before taking another step back.

“Do you not fucking care.”

“Of course I care.”

But it was too late Danielle was already making her way through the people, going as fast as she could to get away from Garrett. Garrett was left there confused as to what the fuck had just happened. He was clueless and his heart was breaking with every second. He looked out to the group of people staring over at him. Garrett just rolled his eyes putting on that fake smile to everyone that was watching.

“Shows over asshole!” he yelled as he waved his arms back and forth. “Get back to work; we have a show in a couple of hours.”

Everyone let out laughs or just nodded their head in agreement. Garrett felt lost and he didn’t know what to do. All he knew was that he loved Danielle more than John ever will.

“I really fucked up.”

Amanda noticed her crying best friend on the other end. She stopped what she was doing to take a seat on the bench outside of her work.

“What happened?”

“I had sex with John.”

“I figured that will happen”, Amanda said with a small laugh as she crossed her legs. “But what’s with the tears, faggot?”

Amanda heard her friend laugh on the other end before she took a deep breath. “John thought we were going to be together. So when I didn’t tell him anything he got crazy and started yelling. And Garrett didn’t even care that I had sex with John.”

“What?”

“He didn’t fucking care”, Danielle said feeling the tears swell up. “He said that we all fuck up and he would still love me no matter what.”

Amanda sighed as she thought about the heartache that both boys were endearing and especially her best friend. Everyone knew that Garrett was madly in love with her, he had been for a very long time. Everyone knew that Garrett was the right choice but there will always be John. Amanda didn’t know his intentions with her best friend and she didn’t like that. She didn’t like John with her best friend.

“Honey, were you crying?”

“Yes.”

“Garrett hates when you cry”, Amanda said with a small laugh. “He was trying to make you feel better. You know you always come before him, he’s probably heartbroken but didn’t want to be the reason or your tears.”

Danielle stayed quiet on the other line and all that could be heard by Amanda was the sniffing of her tears.

“I don’t know what to do”, she cried out loud to her best friend. “What should I do?”

“Honestly”, Amanda said to her best friend. “It’s up to you. It’s either the boy that would be the best for you or the boy that you’ve always wanted.”

Amanda stayed on the line listening to her friend on the other end breathing hard. “Thank you.”

“I’m always here for you Danny.”

“Thank you”, she said as she stared down at her shoes. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Amanda stayed on the line until she heard the click coming from the other line. She sat there overwhelmed by the drama that she wasn’t even involved with.

God help her.

Danielle stood behind the merch table watching as band after band played on the stage out in front of her. Her mind was everywhere but at this very moment and the snobby girls weren’t making it easier. When the show was finally over Danielle thanked God as she packed up the merch faster than she should have. As they packed up the trailer everyone was quiet around Garrett and John. Danielle had yet talked to either one of them and it was killing her. She watched as John and Garrett stood there awkwardly with the rest of the band. Danielle’s eyes met John’s and the two stared at each other intensely. She knew this was what she had to do. As they all piled into the van driving off to the club for the end of tour party, they all sat there awkwardly. Danielle wished she never came on tour.

“John”, Danielle said as they all walked in a line to get into the club. “Can I talk to you?”

Garrett turned to see John and Danielle talking and instantly he knew he had lost her again. He hated himself at that moment as he watched the two walk away.

“Come on Gary”, Pat said wrapping an arm around his friend.

Garrett pulled away from the two walking in the shadows before walking into the loud club feeling like the biggest idiot in the earth. Once again he lost the love of his life to a guy that would just hurt her over and over again.

“You wanted to talk?”

Danielle stared down at her feet before looking into his green eyes. Her knees going weak at the sight of them, John was gorgeous. But John was also dangerous and dangerous always meant her heart was going to be broken.

“John, I can’t do this”, she said looking down at her shoes. “With you.”

John felt his heartbreak but he knew this was for the best. Garrett was the better choice; Garrett was her Prince Charming while John was the wrong choice. He nodded his head waiting to see her eyes but when he didn’t he grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips.

“I get it Danny”, he said as her eyes met his. “He’s better for you. I really understand I just want you happy and if you’re happy with Garrett then so be it.”

John gave her one last kiss on her lips before walking off. Danielle wanted to chase after him and tell him that she loved him that she wanted him but she couldn’t. She was left there with a thirst of lots and lots of alcohol.

John sat there on his fifth beer in the last hour. He was pounding them down like no other. He couldn’t believe that he had fucked up with the perfect girl. He couldn’t believe he had lost her.

“Calm down man”, Jared said catching his best friend from falling back on his ass. “Why so sad Bro?”

“She picked Garrett.”

“Oh”, Jared said looking at his best friend a wreck.

Since Jared has met John, he had never seen him act this way towards a girl. He couldn’t believe that this was happening, he couldn’t believe that John; John O’Callaghan was heartbroken. All the girls he had hurt were going to be happy, Karma did exist and it really bit John in the ass.

“I love her man”, he said slurring over his words looking at her redhead friend. “I told her I loved her and she picked Garrett.”

Jared’s eyes were wide along with his mouth; he didn’t know what to say. John O’Callaghan was in love. Who would have thought? Jared watched over his friend as he drank away the love that he had for a certain redhead.

The night was filled with mistakes as well as tears. The three of them sat at the club all in different areas of the club. Each of them drinking a bottle of sorrow that tasted extra bitter and all they wanted to do was be happy with a certain person that was out of reach.

“Hurry up.”

The boy stumbled with his key as he tried to open the hotel room that was out in front of him. He felt the girls kissing as his neck as her hand made their way into his tight jeans, tugging at his harden dick. When the door flew open the two bodies flew inside the room. Their clothes falling to the floor as their dignity were left at the door. He looked up at the girl on top of him and he tried his hardest to believe that it was Danielle riding him. He closed his drunken eyes as the girl rode harder and harder, he could see her beautiful smile on top of him. He could smell her sweet scent and see those beautiful brown eyes. But when he opened his eyes and met with the stranger, he closed his eyes once more. If this was the only way he could have Danielle, then so be it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

*So a whole lot happened in this chapter! First the whole argument. You could see the differences between John and Garrett. Who else was annoyed by the whole thing? I sure was while i was writing it but when you're annoyed by something you can't stop looking at it. This whole love triangle is a complete mess!

*Second! She picked Garrett! She figured Garrett was the guy that will always be there for her and Amanda really helped her figure it all out. But who else thinks that her heart really belongs to Garrett or does it belong to John, she's just letting the past take over her decision?

*Third! John was the one told Danielle that he loved her. Poor thing is heartbroken. How do you guys think about that?

*Four, and most importantly! Who's the guy that had sex with that random girl at the end. Let me know what you guys think!

So i have to say sorry for the lack of updates, a lot of shit has been going down in my family and shit. So i haven't really been home. So here it is! I hope you guys don't hate me. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!

Check out the new Joel story. It would mean a lot to me.
Stare Like You'll Stay.
Subscribe! && Comment! That would be real sick (;

Thank you all so much for reading, & special thanks to those of you that commented.
BrytNshiny
coast of maine.
emilyrose
iammadison.
ImaginaryEnemy
wastedyouth.
SweetPea
lazomania
whilethefirewasout
idkftw
DanielleOhhhh
vnguyen !
lemelime394
MYP
thunderbolts
funnynaura
petitecheshirecat


Feedback, pleaseeeeeeee (: