It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

Secrets Come Loose.

Ashe's POV.

I stare at the celing from the couch.
What have I gotten myself into to was all I could think.
I sighed as a tear ran down my face.
"Why did you just do that, Ashe" I mumble no louder than a whisper to myself.
Little Angelfuck
It's a shame that luck is the only thing
Did you like the fun
Did you like the times that I promise-

My cell phone went off singing Angelfuck by the Misfits and I took it out of my pocket.
One new text message it said in a robotic voice.
Ash, where are you ? Why did you leave ?
Gerard. I don't reaspond to him, I just stare at the written words until the light goes off.
I start to cry to myself and I hear footsteps coming out of Alex's bedroom.
"Ashe, you okay ?" Alex comes around the corner asking.
"Sorry, did I wake you up ? Must have been my phone" I rambled on nerviously.
"Ahse, it's okay, calm down. You didn't wake me up, I couldn't sleep." She reaspond, sitting down on the edge of the couch. "So what happened ? Why are you here ?"
"I ran from him. I just left. I can't take him anymore." I shook my head, crying.
She moved over to me and hugged me.
"I'm sorry Ash, you going to be alright ?" She asked releasing he arms from me.
"I'll be fine, I'm out of here tomorrow, I'll probably go bunk with Frank or something" I said.
"Are you going to to back to your apartment ? To get your things ?" She asked.
"Not sure. I need them though."
"Tomorrow, I'll go to your apartment and get them for you, I wont tell Gerard where you are, don't worry" She insisted.
"You don't have to do that, Alex. I can get the stuff myself." I fought against her idea.
"No, I insist." She said.
I sighed. "Thanks." and took a long pause to think. "Why are you being so nice to me ? I mean, I'm such a bitch to everyone, I expect everyone to be like that to me. I just don't get it.."
"I don't know" She reasponded.