It's Never Gonna Be Too Late.

What Do You Think Is Wrong ?

Ashe's POV.

I continued to listen to them yell.
Finally after a while it was just Gerard and Bob yelled.
then it soon died down to no one even talking.
Gerard climbed into my bunk with me and I rested my head on his chest.
"Hun, why were you really crying? And please don't lie to me if it was Alex, and please don't lie to me in general." He pleaded.
"It was not Alex" I looked him right in the eyes and told him. "She did nothing wrong, she asked me one question and broke down." I said playing with the corner of the blanket.
"Want to tell me what that question was ?" He asked rubbing my leg.
I shook my head no.
"Please tell me, Ash" He hugged me tight making me tear up.
"she asked if I wanted to talk about something. That's all."
"Talk about what ?" He pleaded.
"nothing, you wouldn't get it" I burried my face into his chest.
He lifted up my chin and I looked at him straight in the eyes.
I couldn't lie to him, I knew that, yet I've been lying for three years about my feelings, but he couldn't even notice.
"I just asked her if there was something wrong with me. Because I feel like there is. she asked if I wanted to talk about it, I said no and made a fit about it. It's not a big deal" I sighed.
"Why do you feel that way ?" He asked.
I shook my head again. "I don't know. But I've felt this way for three years. I just hope I can get over it."
He nodded and that was the end of it. He didn't say anything, I didn't say anything.
Until those few minutes later when he spoke what was on his mind.
"What do you think is wrong ?".