Status: It is what it is

Spinning Insanity

Summertime

If burning wasnt totally wrong.

The thing I would hate most would be how much it itches.

when it scabs after like a week it itches terribly!

Music.

You know how people say smells can bring you back to places or memories?

Well music does that to me.

Only it brings me back to feelings most of the time.

Which most of those feelings remind me of a period in time of my life
So I guess you could say it brings me to memories.

But it also brings me to the future and seasons.

For example Green Day is always gonna remind me of summe, my brother and also school because they were what listened to when I used to walk to school when it was still hot out.

Coheed and Cambria is always gonna remind me of spring be,ause thats what I was listening to 2 springs ago.

Weezer or anything Rock or Bluesy rock is gonna remind me of my dads band and newyears, even though they only played rock and only listened to weezer.

My ipod much like myself is veru bipolar.

I can be listening to hard core screamo and the next song will be the beatles.

some of my friends get annoyed by that but they dont ever get mad. They just tease me when I have them over. (but in a nice way).

I'm kind of bored and feel like dancing.

I really really wish it was summer.

For one becausr I cant stand school. (ps they dropped me from honors classes. Im not too mad actually).

And secondly summer is way more fun.

Lastly I hate the cold but I cant breath when its humid out.

too bad lungs I like summer more than you.

I think I may have a bonfire as soon as it warms up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh summer how I miss you!