Status: It's Finished :(, I Shall Be Gone A While As I Finish Haner's Kids and Write The Sequel To This!!!

Forever and Always

Chapter 58

Paul’s POV

I woke up to the feel of the sun on my face but I didn’t open my eyes, deciding instead to take in what had happened last night.

Ana was amazing, the things that girl could do... god I love her. My amazing Analeigh gave me this for our present and I am damn happy about it.

I could still smell sex in the air; feel that the sheets had been nearly ripped from the bed in our lustful escapades. Ana felt all warm and soft in my arms like she was so sated she couldn’t do anything other than relax.

I had to look at her so opening my eyes I peered at her and a grin spread across my face. She was curled into my side with her head tucked under my arm, one of her arms thrown over my hips and a leg hooked over mine. Her hair was messy and slightly matted from all of the things we did last night, the many tugs on it and my hands running through and grabbing strands had taken its toll on the lovely locks. Her skin was covered in a fine layer of sweat still and I could see faint bruises on her hips, neck and chest.

I grinned looking at the loving marks I had given her then looked down at my own body and a smirk appeared, Ana had left her own marks. I had nail indents in my hips and thighs along with nail rakes down them too along with my sides; I suspected the same treatment was given to my back and ass.

I rolled to my side and bent to kiss her lightly on the lips, she gave a small murmur before going back to sleep, then I slipped out of my bed and out the door.

I walked, buck naked, into the kitchen and turned on the coffee pot then reached into the fridge and pulled out some fresh fruit and yogurt that Ana kept here. I knew she liked fruit and yogurt in the morning being a weird healthy person so I quickly chopped the fruit and placed it in a bowl before pouring the yogurt over it. Once the coffee machine let me know it was done I poured her a cup and added cream and sugar before grabbing it and the bowl then taking it back to the bedroom.

Walking inside I paused a moment to stare at Ana, my little miracle. She had moved in the time I was gone, now laid on her back with one arm thrown to where I had been sleeping while the other was above her head in a careless fashion. I smiled and moved over to her, placing the items on the side table before climbing over her on the bed and kissing down her neck gently.

Ana moaned a bit and shifted, bringing her arms up to circle my neck, melting into me even in her half awake state.

“Mmm, I’m still dreaming” she said groggily. I chuckled and pulled away to stare down into her now open eyes

“nope, you’re awake and I got you breakfast and coffee” I said enticingly. Ana’s eyes opened further and she grinned up at me, arms still wrapped around my neck

“Mmm, good morning my love” she greeted. I smiled and bent to kiss her lips, she clasped me tighter to pull me in deeper and I pulled away chuckling to flick her nose lightly

“no morning sex til after breakfast” I playfully scolded, Ana pouted then smiled and sat herself up. I moved back slightly to give her room then handed her the bowl of fruit and a spoon which she gladly took and dipped in the bowl bringing some of the contents to her mouth and chewing. Ana left out an appreciative moan and smiled

“thank you Paul, it’s just right” I nodded and sat back on my hands so I could just watch her eat.

After a couple of spoonfuls Ana scooped some up and held the spoon to me. I leant forwards and took the end of the spoon in my mouth, eating the fruit from it then pulling away. Ana smiled and stared into my eyes as she brought the spoon back to her mouth and licked it. I groaned

“you can’t do things like that Ana, it’s too seductive” I groaned. Ana giggled then finished off her fruit and drank her coffee quickly before crawling towards me, sitting on my lap and wrapping her hands around my neck once more

“there was an offer of morning sex?” she questioned with a smirk. I chuckled and grinned before wrapping my arms around her waist

“hmm, I believe there was” I told her before scooping her up and standing, she let out a small yelp and slapped me playfully, I nipped at her neck as I moved us towards the bathroom “but not until we have had a shower” I told her. Ana looked up at me with an innocent expression and asked

“what about shower sex then?” I looked down at her with wide eyes before a deep laugh rolled through me and I took us into the bathroom to ‘wash’.

Once we were finished in the shower and had gotten dressed, I pulled Ana from the house and down to Sam and Emily’s. Ana had slipped her hand in my back pocket and I had an arm around her shoulders and I would bend down occasionally to kiss her simply to have the contact. Ana would always smile at me and kiss me back.

Once we reached Sam’s I pulled open the door and we stepped inside to be met with the smell of breakfast and the sound of loud chatter which I could hear from the end of the street.

We walked into the kitchen and saw that everyone was there including Kim who looked up as soon as Ana and I stepped into the room. She looked at Ana and I could see questions in her eyes to which Ana nodded and a grin split Kim’s face. I knew that Ana had told Kim what was going to happen last night. I chuckled and bent to whisper in her ear

“you planned it with Kim?” I asked her, she looked up at me with amusement dancing in her eyes

“no I went shopping with Kim, the rest was my own work” she told me. I grinned and kissed her quickly before moving to the table and sitting down to take some food, I hadn’t eaten yet knowing that I would go to Emily to be fed.

Ana came over and perched on my lap as I ate, I wrapped an arm around her while she spoke to others and I ate.

After breakfast Sam looked at us all then pointed to the door

“ok school goers leave while the rest of us sort out patrol” Seth, Kim, Colin and Brady grumbled at having to leave while Jacob, Quil and Embry smirked at them because they didn’t have to go to school any more.

As the three filed out Ana turned to me and kissed me softly then said

“I have to work” I pouted and gripped her tighter

“do you have to?” I almost whined, Ana giggled and nodded

“yes I do, I’ll be at your house again later don’t worry” she told me, I nodded and pulled her into a deep kiss before letting her go with a pat on the bum which made her shoot me a smirk before she left the house.

Once she was gone a series of cat calls went around the group

“o wow Paul got some!” Jared called and held up a hand for a high five, I raised a brow and shook my head with a chuckle. Jared pouted

“aww man you left me hangin’!” everyone laughed at that including me.

Once they got their comments out of the way Emily smiled at me

“I’m glad the both of you are so happy” I nodded with a smile

“we are, I love her” I admitted to her. Some of the guys rolled their eyes while Jared, Sam and Quil nodded knowing what I was going through.

Quil and I got the first patrol of the day which left Sam, Brady and Colin with the afternoon after school then Jared, Jacob and Seth with the evening patrol

Patrol was normal for the most part but about half way through I heard a howl in the distance then Sam’s voice boomed in my head telling Quil and I to meet at his place urgently. I ran there as fast as I could, wondering what was going on.