Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Chapter 13

But, he said, it can’t be, but- and- she- huh?! What the fuck is going on?!? I was having a mental breakdown on the front porch as I looked at what seemed to be the worst possible image ever. I took a second look hoping it all would go away, but there she stood; arms around his neck, him pushing her, and this determined look that screamed ‘take me now’.

“Spying now are we?” I heard from behind me. I jumped back and examine the person who surprised me, it was Kyle wearing an ‘all knowing’ smirk.

“Uh, no I just came over to talk, seems like she has more in mind with my brother though.” He looks in through the window and his smirk turned into shock.

“That little whore.”

“Dude don’t go calling your sister a whore.”

“Not my sister, you think this her fault?! This is all Gerard’s doing, how could he hurt poor precious Frankie, and you! Your brother’s the whore here! I should fucking kill the little bastard!” I started laughing, after seeing this I thought it was hysterical that he had the nerve to bla- wait did he just say ‘poor precious Frank’? Omifuckinggawd, it wasn’t Gerard stealing hearts, well it was in this situation, it was Frank too. I got Kyle to let me in so I can have a word with my soon to be ex-girlfriend and loving brother, okay so I agreed to kill Gerard, but I needed to get in without ‘disturbing’ them. I walked into the living room quietly and stood there until Gerard noticed me.

“MIKEY! It’s not was it seems, I SWEAR!” Gerard yelled terrified to see my reaction. Sam threw herself back and ran to me crying.

“Milky Way, he-he attacked me! I told him I was yours, but he-he wouldn’t leave me alone! He grabbed me and said I better listen and do what he-he said o-or he’d hurt me! I tr-tried to say no, but th-”

“Sam shut your fucking mouth, you are a lying cheating no good rotten sluty whore and I’m fighting ever nerve in my body not to slap you into unconsciousness. I don’t believe a word you say and I’m ashamed to ever had said ‘I loved you’, you not only disappointed and hurt me, but you also hurt Frank, Gerard, and even Kyle. You don’t deserve me nor my brother. I’m leaving right now and I don’t ever want to see you anywhere near me or my family, which includes Frank.”

“But Milky Way!”

“And don’t call me that, it’s unoriginal and you don’t have the right to call me by a pet name. Come on Gerard, it’s time we leave.”

“Mikey-”

“Gerard, you’re making my exit less dramatic, walk away with me.” He follows me out and we started our walk back home in silence. I didn’t want him saying ‘I told you so’ and he didn’t want to see me upset so it was better we stayed quiet, but it didn’t last long.

“Mikey I am so, so sorry.”

“Wasn’t your fault, your not the one who cheated on me with my brother,” I said with a sad smile. I tend to make jokes when I’m upset, I know it and Gerard sure as hell knows it.

“Mikey, she didn’t cheat on you, I’d have to be in on it for her to actually do it, but she did attempt to. I’m just sorry for what she should be sorry for, you’re my little brother and I care about you, I tried to talk to her first, tried to get her to realize how much you’re worth, but-”

“Gerard, sorry, but I really don’t want to know. Just leave it alone, mom’s not getting back until who knows when, I think it’s about time we sleep over at Frank’s again, I’m sure he won’t mind.” I don’t know what made me decided it, but one thing was for sure, I need my best friend beside me. I didn’t let a single tear drop; not walking home, not packing an over night bag, not walking to Frank’s, and not even when he asked what happened and I calmly explained the break up. It was when he wrapped his arms protectively around me and held me close, that I finally broke down like this was the worst possible thing ever, which at this moment, it was.

He rubbed my back while Gerard went to the kitchen and brought us all back some hot chocolate. I sniffled a couple more times then pulled myself together to drink my drink. I promised myself that I would never love again, and I would always trust my brothers.

Frank’s POV

Frank Anthony Iero, what have you done. I thought as I saw the closest thing I had to a brother break down. When I sent Gerard to talk to Sam, hoping Mikey would see, I didn’t think. I didn’t think about how Mikey would take it, I didn’t think about how crushed Gerard would feel, and I defiantly didn’t think about how much I’d want to kill Sam, oh yeah, this bitch is defiantly getting a bat to her face.

“Hey guys, want to know something funny?”

“Mikey, don’t start,” Gerard said, Mikey tries to be funny when he’s upset, Gerard obviously wasn’t in the mood.

“No really Gee! This is fucking fun! Right before I walked in, Kyle came up and seen you two too, but he didn’t blame this on Sam, he called YOU a whore!” Mikey said with a huge smile pointing at Gerard.

“ME?! What the hell, why me?!”

“Because you were hurting and I quote, ‘poor precious Frankie’,” he said imitating Kyle almost perfectly. Fuck, Gerard and I are killing twins pretty soon. I looked at my boyfriend and seen a look of pure hate in his eyes.

“Thank you Michael,” I said sarcastically.

“What?! It’s true.”

“You’re still coming over Friday right?” I asked quickly changing the subject before Gerard could flip. He seemed to calm down and get curious after that question.

“Yes, and I’ve decided you HAVE to invite over Ray, it’s not a party without Ray!”

“What about Bob?” I asked hopeful to get a bunch of guys together, I mean what’s a sleepover without guys?

“What about him?”

“Maybe he could come too?”

“Bob? From your math class?” Gerard asked me.

“Yeah, he’s really cool though a little quiet. My parents won’t mind a couple more guys, and the next day we could go somewhere fun! Matter of fact, parents will be gone all day, we could get wasted if we really wanted to!”

“Sounds like a plan to me!” Mikey and Gerard yelled at the same time. So Friday would be epic, now how to deal with the twins for the week, going to be a challenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, nothing happened this chapter: / well got big plans. Probably introduce Alicia soon, poor Mikey bounces back eventually, but the relationship will be taken slow, for poor Mikey’s sake. Alright you know the routine, comment!: ) also check out my other story, it’s greatly appreciated dear readers: D ILY!

Xoxo
<3Anita: D