Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Chapter 14

It's Friday morning and I've finally decided I need to ask my mom if more guys could come over. I take a deep breath and walk into the kitchen wearing a big smile. My mom looks up from her morning coffee and toast.

"Oh no, I know that look. What is it? Money? You want to borrow the car? Skittles are off limits."

"Really mom, the worst thing I could ask for is Skittles?"

"Have you seen yourself on a sugar high, I am not dealing with that this early in the morning."

"Whatever, no I don't want any of that. Can't I just be happy to wake up now and again and come eat breakfast with my wonderful, loving mother?"

"Frank, spill."

"CanRayAndBobComeOverTonightToo?!"

"That's what this is about? A couple of more guys, goodness Frank you had me all worried, of course they can come too just keep it down for your father and I, we have plans Saturday morning and we need all the sleep we can get." I bounce up and hug the women I call mother.

"Thanks mom, and we will!" I ran back upstairs prepared to go back to sleep. I jumped in bed and just as I shut my eyes and drifted a bit, I heard my mom.

"What, now you don't want to have breakfast with me? I'm only go for when you need something, of woe woes me, dear ol' mother Iero. She gave birth to her darling son and he-"

"Alright mom alright, I'll have breakfest with you, even though it's 4am and I could sleep for another 3 hours. Even though I should sleep since I have a big exam today, woe woes me!"

"Fine sleep, geez you give a mean guilt trip!"

"I learn from the best!" I cover myself up and just as I'm falling asleep I hear my mom giggle then close the door.

*2 1/2 hours later as alarm blares 'The Misfits'*

"Shit! I'm supposed to meet Gee and Mikey in 30 minutes!" I jump out of bed glad that I fell asleep in my clothes. I threw on a hoodie and attempt to fix my hair, giving up figuring Gerard will mess it up anyways. I hear my phone go off in my room and I run back tripping and doing a somersault over my bed.

"Hello!" I answer breathlessly while I get up from the awkward position the somersault landed me in.

"Did someone just wake up?" I hear Gee coo from the other line. In the distance I hear crusing and the familiar 'Dammit Frank, don't you EVER get ready on time?!' I chuckle before responding.

"Yes, sort of. I'm ready, but the reason I’m breathless is-"

"Because your amazingly hot boyfriend is calling?" Cocky Bastard

"No, because I somersaulted over my bed and the wind was knocked out of me!"

"For embarrassment sake, we'll sick with the amazingly hot boyfriend story."

"Whatever! So you're calling why?" I continue downstairs where there's a note from my mom.

Dear Frankie, behave! Start coffeemaker for your favorite, your cup is in the dishwasher. AND DON'T STICK ANY FORKS IN THE TOASTER! xoxo Mom


I laugh and realize Gerard is still talking.

"Wait gee, what'd you say? I was reading a note my mom left, she still thinks I stuck the fork in the toaster on Tuesday, tell Mikey I said thanks, everything is fucking childproof now!" He laughed then repeated whatever it was he was saying.

"I said, Mikey knew you'd be running late so we are leaving the house right now to pick your crazy ass up. Bring me a coffee while you're at it. Oh and Mikey laughed and sends his welcome. So then you're ready right now?"

"Just waiting for the coffee. Oh, and my mom said Ray and Bob are welcomed to come tonight, it's going to be AWESOME!"

"Alright I'll tell Ray soon, let Bob know. So 7 at your place. Bring money for junk food, junk drinks, and ultimate fun tomorrow!!!"

"Fuck yeah! Parents gone all day! Thank gawd they decided they wanted to take a trip around the same time we wanted to hang out, as long as my mom locks up all the toasters, we'll be fine!" I hear a "Fuck you!' in the background and realize I’m on speakerphone. Gee must me driving.

"Alright Baby, got to go. Be there right-" HOOOOOOONK!!!!! "now." I roll my eyes, hang up the phone, grab my stuff, our coffees, then head outside into the car.

"Here's a coffee for Gee, one for the Mikester, and one for me of course!"

"Frank you're a lifesaver man, but still fuck you!"

"Pretty sure that's a job for his boyfriend," Gerard says winking to his brother who in return sticks his tongue out at him.

"We are beyond childish you know?"

"We know!" the brothers say together.

---------------------


"BOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!" I yell as I run into my math class.

"FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!"

"My mom said yeah, so your ass better be at my house at 7 o'clock sharp!"

“Yes sir! So then the usual? Is there going to be girls there? If so, Big Bob has his bottle ready," Bob says with a wink.

"No girls, but have that bottle ready just in case, truth and dare with my boys is always fun!"

"If ya say so. Anyways, I'll be sure to pack my PJs and favorite teddy bear," he says sarcastically.

"As long as it isn't a girl teddy bear, bring whatever the fuck you want!"

"What's this I hear about teddy bears?" I hear as Mikey takes his usual seat beside me.

"Nothing, Bob hear is just bring Mister Fluffikins," I say making up a ridiculous name.

"Shut up Frank! His name is Scott not Mister Fluffikins, Mister Fluffikins is my cat so there!"

"Remember this morning when we said we are childish, yeah that doesn't exclude Bob," Mikey says chuckling.

"It suits us, don't ya think?" Bob asks with a goofy grin. The teacher calls the class to order and we go about our lesson.

-------------


Gerard's POV

"Yeah Ray, his parents are cool with you coming. Let's ditch our last lesson and we can pick up your shit from your house." I said clamping a shoulder down on my long time, big haired friend.

"Alright, I hate that period anyway. You and Mikey already packed I suppose."

"Since Monday! Hey let's go, we have to hurry so we can pick up Frank and Mikey soon as they get out of class."

*30 minutes later; waiting for Frank and Mikey to come to car.*

"Gerard, I'm booooooooooored!" Ray complains from the backseat.

"Dude, stop whining! I'm the gay one here and I'M not even whining like a chick!"

"That's because Frankie's the girl in the relationship! He even has the girly 'ie' sound at the end!"

"Hey! Frankie is just as much a guy as you and me, he could probably kick your ass and you know it," I say laughing.

"True, but why do I have to sit in the baaaaack?!"

"You know Frankie is sitting with me, he is my boyfriend for fucks sake!"

"But Gerararard-"

"Ray shut up! Look here come the guys now, will you bug Mikey instead of me?!"

"What about Mikey?" my brother asks hopping in back. Frank hops in the front and gives me a slow, passionate kiss preventing me from answering.

"Since he's too busy making out with his boyfriend I'll tell you. He said to bug you instead. I was whining like a little bitch for a good half hour, it amused me to irritate your brother, but I'm about done. So, OFF TO FRANKIE'S!" Ray said, sounding like one of the lost boys from 'Peter Pan' at the end. I shiver from that horrible memory of me in that stupid play. Frank laughs realizing why I shivered.

"Oh you looked cute in 'Peter Pan' so shut up! And why are you all coming over so early?"

"Well we are already packed so might as well! Though we will have to wait until 7 for Bob now," Mikey says.

"Just call him and let me know to come over ASAP."

"Alright." Mikey dials the number and gives a quick and simple 'Change of plans, the store like now, you can leave your bag in the Gerard's car while we all go in.' and it's done.

"So on to the store I presume?"

"Right, let's go!" Mikey yells pointing in the direction of the store.
♠ ♠ ♠
word count: 1,421

Alright, who's pissed I haven't written in almost a month?! *RAISES HAND* No internet and I was dying!!! feel free to come find me and kill me for getting myself grounded! My poor baby was gathering dust from not being written, but mama's here now.

Well I kind of liked this chapter, brings out the child like features in the guys:D So comments and what not please. Until next like, ILY!

xoxo
<3Anita:)