Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Chapter 17

“Well rumor is, Kyle plans to ask you out Monday morning. He’s even written a song for you, knowing you are so absorbed in music.”

“What does that have to do with me having feeling for him, which I DON’T!”

“Well half the school thinks you’ll dump Gerard for him since he’s more romantic and the other half is a mix between you don’t deserve either, you won’t leave the ‘Oh so sexy Gerard’, and Gerard will push you into his arms because he deserves better.”

“Gawd, people can be jerks!” Bob says.

“Gerard, you alright man? You haven’t said a word and you have that look that you had when I accidentally ripped that sheet of music you had been working on for 8 months.”

“I’m. Going. To. Kill. Him!” Gerard jumps up and runs out my house in just some pants and a jacket he ripped from the coat hanger.

“Gee wait!” I yelled after him. “You guys we have to go NOW!” We all jumped up and ran to my parent’s car, hopefully they wouldn’t mind. Ray started the car and we rushed off to Kyle and Sam’s house, I swear we all just need to move out of state! As we pulled up we see Gerard punching a very bloody Kyle into the fresh November snow.

I jump out and pull Gerard off and see all the anger in his eyes as he yells at Kyle on last time.

“Stay away from my fucking boyfriend! You and you’re sister disgust me and I swear, next time I will kill you!”

“Gerard you need to calm down, come on go get in the car.” I look at Kyle shallowly breathing and pray to God Gerard didn’t kill him, I did not need my boyfriend in prison over some jealous rage. Suddenly he looks at me through black bruised eyes and smiles.

“Frankie, you saved me.”

“Kyle, go to hell. I love Gerard and you need to stop it, I will never leave Gee for you and I love him too much to let him go to prison. Go inside, get cleaned up, don’t tell a soul, and let’s pretend none of this happened. I’m sorry he did this, but you need to stay away from me. Got it?” He looked at me sad, but slowly nodded his head.

He slowly got up and made his way inside before murmuring, “Tell Gerard I’m sorry.” I nodded my head one last time and returned to the car.

“Is he okay?” I asked as soon as I sat in front with Ray. Bob and Mikey looked up from soothing Gerard and nodded their heads. “Let‘s go home, it’s been a long day and I‘m tired.”

“Frank, I’m so sorry, I-I just-”

“It’s fine Gee. Kyle said he was sorry, I don’t think he’ll be bothering us anytime soon.” We returned home in silence and parked the car exactly how my parents left it. Why the hell didn’t we just take Gerard’s car?! I asked myself as we all stumbled back down to the basement.

“Well I’m going to sleep, I’ll see you guys in the morning,” Ray said collapsing on the small circle of sleeping bags the guys set up on the foot of the bed.

“I think it’s time we all sleep, sorry you guys,” Mikey said rubbing his eyes and placing his glasses on the night stand.

“Night,” Bob simply said while falling asleep. First time Bob has ever hung out with us and already he’s going to think we are freaks. I’ll never get him to hang with us again/ I laid on the bed as Gerard awkwardly stood by the stairs trying to figure out where to sleep. I patted the spot next to me letting him I wanted him to. He slowly laid behind me and I curled up to him placing loving kisses to his bare perfect chest. He kissed my forehead before whispering goodnight.

I said a silent prayer that my parent’s wouldn’t see us and fell quickly to sleep dreaming of a day that I wouldn’t have to deal with loads of drama and bullshit. It felt like no more then 10 minutes when I was awaken by a violent shaking. I opened my eyes and there stood my mother, dressed and wearing a look of concern. Shit. She motioned for me to follow her and we walked upstairs into the living room.

“Don’t worry you’re father doesn’t know, but explain to me. Now.” Again, shit.

“It’s not what you think!”

“It looks to me that my son was sleeping with a boy who may or may not be his boyfriend.”

“Okay so it is what you think, but let me explain!”

“Frank stop yelling, you act like I’m going to murder you. All I want is to know, is that or isn’t that your boyfriend?”

“Yes, his name’s Gerard and he’s Mikey’s older brother. He’s sweet, kind, and-”

“How old is he?”

“He’s a senior.”

“Got an age?”

“MOM!!! You’ve known Gerard since we were little how can you be questioning me like this?!”

“Wait, Gerard as in Little Gee?”

“YES MOM!”

“Oh my, I’m sorry Frank! He’s just grown so much I didn’t even recognize him! Well then fine, but son please put some ease on your dear mother and warn me before your boyfriend, who you didn’t bother to tell me about, comes over. You guys didn’t, uh, like, uh”

“Mom, all we did was slept, geez have some trust in me woman!”

“I do trust you it’s just… Well your father is waiting so I have to go! Have a good day and behave. Don’t burn the house down please and feed the dog, she’s been awfully ignored lately, I know why now!”

“Hey, Gee doesn’t take THAT much of my time! And fine, we’ll take her to the park today, bye Mom.”

“Bye sweetie, see you Monday!” She said giving me a quick kiss on my forehead and trying to leave.

“WAIT! Monday? You guys are leaving until MONDAY?!”

“Well technically, we’ll leave tomorrow night, but you won’t actually see us until you wake up Monday morning. Well bye!” She runs out the door and I wave bye to her as the pull away. All of today and tomorrow, to myself. Oh guess who is having fun this weekend!

I walk back down to the basement and cuddle back into the warmness that is Gerard. He pulls me tighter and lays kisses all over my neck.

“Is your mom mad?”

“Not really, she just wanted to know if you were my boyfriend.”

“What did you tell her?” he asked while rubbing little circles on my bare chest. I took the liberty to give him a deep passionate kiss. “I take that as you told her about us.” I giggled and kissed him again. We soon fell back asleep after a little more kissing, a couple of love bites, and cuddling. I could get use to being like this was the last thing I thought before falling into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so Frank’s mom knows, but he still hasn’t explained to his dad. Will he take it alright? Okay so that little fight scene was totally unexpected. I lost control of my characters for a split second and all of a sudden there’s a mass murder going down! I blame Mikey this time, lol :) I proud of myself, an update everyday for the last three days! A round of applause for myself! lol, So anywho comments and bleh. ILY!

Xoxo
<3Adrenaline Danger Heart/ Anita:)