Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Christmas is Here, Nothing Can Go Wrong!

Frank’s POV

It’s been a week since the dinner and exactly 5 days before The Way’s Christmas party, leaving a week before Christmas itself. Currently, I was at the mall with Anita looking for Christmas presents.

“Frank, how about you get him some more art supplies? There’s this really amazing store that sells the most amazing supplies for artist, I stop in whenever I can for, uh odds and ends.”

“That’s really good, but I want something a little more special, but we can stop in if you need something.” She smiled and dragged me in, she wasn’t joking when she said this place was amazing. There were aisle upon aisles carrying paint, sketchbooks, and so much more.

“I was thinking about getting Gerard something from here anyways, obviously he’s not my boyfriend, but I would hate not getting all my friends something.” She grabbed a hold of a sketchbook, nothing to fancy and expensive, but I know Gerard would love it all the same. She walked down a couple of more aisles and grabbed sketching pencils and new paintbrushes that I assumed would go along with his gift. I thought she was done until she grabbed about a dozen different colored yarns.

“Why the hell does Gerard need yarn for?” I asked confused.

“Silly, it’s not for Gerard! Everything else I grabbed was for him, but this is for something I do. Please don’t laugh, but. . . I knit! I was thinking about knitting a blanket for a couple I know because well, it’s cold and they are already always on each other so might as well give them something they both will love.”

“You knit!”

“It’s something I picked up from my grandmother before she died. We were really close and I loved her so much. This is the only thing she ever really taught me, except for cooking. I don’t want to give it up because then I feel like I’m giving up the last thing I have of her. Frank just please don’t make fun of me, I know it’s kind of dorky.” I didn’t tell her anything because the reason she knitted was touching and I just couldn’t ruin that for her. I smiled and she gladly smiled back before dragging me up to the front to pay.

“Have you got anything for Mikey yet?”

“Not yet, I’m still debating on what I should get him. I know it’s only been like a month, but I want it to be special you know.” I laughed at her awkwardness before she glared and playfully shoved me. She finally let out a small laugh and continued. “I was thinking about something having to do with his bass. Not sure exactly, but maybe I could get him like an embroidered bass strap that like has his name or whatever.”

“Why do you seem so awkward and shy? I don’t bite or anything, unless it’s Gerard and I then that a whole different matter. Hm, uh, sorry what were we talking about?”

“My awkwardness and it’s not that, it’s just this is really hard and I don’t want to upset you or Gerard, especially after what that stupid whore did to Mikey. I don’t want to fuck this up by doing the wrong thing which is why this gift is really important for me!” She looked down about to cry and honestly it freaked me out a little; she hasn’t done anything to make Gerard and me suspicious of her loyalty and love for Mikey.

“Anita, is there something you’re hiding that would make us believe that you’re fucking up?” She quickly shook her head to let me know it was a false alarm. “Then you shouldn’t be worried about anything Hun.”

“Okay, but will you help me look for this gift, it’s really important Frank.” I nodded my head and she smiled happy that she was actually getting the help she needed, though professional help seemed a lot more necessary about now.

Mikey POV

My brother and I were happily relaxing in the park, having a store bought lunch with some hot coffee on this cold Jersey day. We had decided earlier in the week that we’d have some brother bonding time before Christmas came around. I ate my sushi while Gerard nibbled at his sandwich. We were enjoying the peace and quiet we had away from our significant other, considering they both loved to talk non-stop whether someone was listening or not. We had finished all our Christmas shopping early and were both satisfied greatly with our decisions. I thought back over what I bought Anita, 2 gifts to be exact. One to be opened alone in our private time and another to be opened with family and friends. I chuckled at the thought of the first gift and Gerard lifted his gaze to look at me with a sly smile.

“Pervert,” he mumbled. He knew what I was thinking about and I couldn’t argue with him, only I, Michael Way, would go into a women’s lingerie shop and buy my girlfriend something. I smiled at my brother, nodding my head in agreement. “What do you think her dad is going to say when she opens it?”

“He won’t see it, but if he does then I’m not sure. He surprised the hell out of me that first day I was at her house.”

“What happened? You never did share you’re experience there with me.” He turned his whole body around, focused intently on my story.

“Nothing really happened; I was just kissing her on her bed when he walked in. I jumped up a little scared, but he just laughed and said to stop being so jumpy because I wasn’t doing anything wrong and he could carless along as Anita didn’t get like, pregnant or anything. Just because I give her this gift doesn’t mean he’ll be mad, uh, I don’t think.”

“Well to be safe, do it in private and not in front of him.” My brother had a point, no use risking it when I could just be really careful. I smiled at the thought of the lingerie again and Gerard rolled his eyes. “Mikey! You need to stop thinking about it, you’re starting to look creepy and these parents are going to start thinking we are pedophiles or something!”

“I’m under 18, I can’t be classified as a pedophile just yet.”

“You’re 16 and you’re at a children’s park smiling like a creeper, to these parents, you’re a pedophile.” I grunted and shot him an evil glare along with a mumbled ‘fuck you’. He stretched his body some more and yawned tiredly. “So are you ready to head back home yet? I’m cold and have run out of coffee already.”

“Sure, let’s go.” I got up and threw away my empty box of sushi and coffee cup. My brother wrapped his arm around my shoulder and engulfs me in a brother squeeze before sliding ice cold snow down my shirt, that being his alter motive. I screamed out and he took off sprinting towards home completely ignoring me. After getting all the snow out, I bend over and grab some snow preparing to get him back. I take off running after him, but mistook one step and went sliding out into the middle of the street just as a huge red truck came toward me. I shield my eyes as I heard Gerard yell my name for what I thought would be the last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this chapter is a big mess. Too many emotions and someone was bound to get hurt (Christmas is a bad time for me so it had to be a sad one. :P)
Ah! I love sushi and I am so happy that Mikey is just as big a lover as I! Surprisingly, sushi and coffee actually tastes alright together, pretty relaxing to me actually. Just wish I could have it in a park while it was snowing, that sounds like a beautiful scene. I love snow even though I've never actually seen it snow, sucks being in California sometimes:P
So, I really hoped you all went to visit the people I told you about.
Colin
Pfft
Dalyne

They are all Ah-Ma-Zing!!! :D So, I must be off, but I think I might post something tonight, keep an eye out for it:D

xo
Anita:)