Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

I Just Can't

Gerard’s POV

I looked after him confused then shook it off not caring. I took a shower getting ready for Ray’s party tonight, I planned to get shit faced and get over the pressure senior year has already thrown at me.

I quickly undressed and washed my body vigorously, I started to hum the melody to some music and before I knew it Mikey and Frank were playing the same song on their guitars. I rolled my eyes and jumped out drying off. I wrapped my towel around my mid section and walked out towards Mikey’s room. I walked in and shook my hair like a wet dog drenching the closest person to me.

“Fuck Gerard why the he-” I hear Frank say turning around. He looks at me, his already big brown eyes widening and he turns around turning a light pink. “Uh, shouldn’t you, you know, put clothes on or something?”

“What you don’t like seeing me naked?” I say with a smirk. He turned around shooting daggers at me with his death stare.

“Matter a fact no, I don’t enjoy seeing you naked. I may be gay, but I do have some taste.” Oww, that hurt. It must have shown on my face too because I see Mikey frown and Frank show a triumphant smile.

“Well, I’m going to go get ready.”

“For what?” my little brother asks eagerly.

“Ray’s having a party tonight and I’m going.”

“Can we go Gee?” he asked hopefully.

“I don’t know does your rude little friend want to go or is he going to insult me some more?”

“Frank, want to?”

“Insult your wonderful brother some more? Sure, your make-ups smeared,” he said smirking. Without thinking I take the towel from around my waist and wipe away the make-up he’s referring to. I hear two gasps and then laughter from Mikey just as it hit me, I was standing in nothing, completely naked in front of a gay man. I whip my head back around and look at Frank who turned completely red and was looking at Mikey who is still hysterically laughing.

“Yea Mikes we’ll go to the stupid party,” he says as he picks up his guitar case and quickly leaves the house.

“Hey Frank don’t go!” Mikey yells finally submersing his laughter. “Good going you just scared and scarred my only close friend away with your nakedness, put some damn clothes on as I go find my friend,” he yelled at me running out of his room to Frank. Shit. Did I seriously just get completely naked in front of Frank?! Worse, did I seriously just ENJOY him seeing me naked then get sad when he left? I asked myself realizing how sad I got after he left.

I looked at the towel in my hand and threw it down running to my room to throw on some sweats. After I was semi dressed I ran out to my car and drove down the street looking for Frank. I seen him sitting on the curb in front of our local park. I pulled over and got out looking for the reason I even came to find him.

“Gerard just go away,” Frank said looking up at me with tears in his eyes.

“Are you seriously crying you pansy? I didn’t even really do anything, it was an accident I didn’t mean for you to see me naked.”

“You asshole! I’m not crying because I seen you naked, but because you’re such an asshole. You did that on purpose just because you’re a jerk! Just get the hell away from me, it’s bad enough the first thing I have to do when I get to school is see you, but now I have to work on projects with you, and see you whenever I see my best friend!”

“Well I’m sorry! I didn’t ask to always have to see you either! If there’s anyone to blame then blame our teachers for pairing us up!”

“Only reason Mason paired us up is because you couldn’t stop drawing me! I don’t care if I’m easy to draw it’s your fault we have to work together! Everything can’t be easy for you Gerard, the world doesn’t revolve around you!”

“It wasn’t only because you’re easy to draw!”

“Yea then what else was it Gerard?! Because you and Mason sure made it clear that it was ‘easy’ so I’m dying to hear this ‘other reason’ so go right ahead Gerard let’s hear another fucking excuse!” he said tears starting to fall again.

“Because, well because…”

“Well Gerard?” he asked folding his arms across his chest frowning at me. I couldn’t stand the way he looked, it made me want to cry for him and go solve the problem. Even though I am the problem.

“Because,” I said calmly stepping towards him and crushed my lips to his to SHOW him why rather then say. I felt him kiss back and relax as I stroke his jet black hair. As quickly as he loosened up he tightened up and pushed me away. He stared at me dumbfounded then backed away shaking his head.

Frank’s POV

I’ll admit, it hurt like fuck. Walking away from him when all I wanted was to stay there feeling his warm lips fit perfect into mine, but he is Gerard! I ran off again having no intention of stopping until I got home.

As I seen the door to my old run down house I pulled out my keys and quickly flung the door open after unlocking it. I ran upstairs into my room, leaned my guitar in it’s case against my wall, and collapsed on my bed. I heard my phone ring for the 100th time and finally answered it.

“Dude where the fuck are you?!” Mikey yelled from the other side of the phone.

“Home.”

“What the fuck happened between you and my brother?” Shit I thought.

“What do you mean?” I asked my voice shaking a bit.

“I just found my brother in the park punching and kicking his car. He’s crying and mumbling your name, what the hell did you do? I’ve never seen him so wrecked.”

“Did you ask him what he did?”

“Stop accusing my brother! I love you man, but this is my brother, flesh and blood. I’ll protect him before you so what the fuck did you do?!”

“HE KISSED ME MIKEY! I didn’t do anything! We were arguing then he kissed me! I was scared Mikey, I didn’t know what to do so I took off. I didn’t do anything to him! Okay?!” I yelled the tears and feeling all flooding back to my memory. I heard nothing my Mikey’s shocked silence and Gerard’s distant thuds to his car, then the silence was broken with laughter.

This the second time today that Mikey has laughed at me because of Gerard. I was just about to hang up the phone when Mikey coughed to get rid of his on going laugh.

“Okay let me get this straight. Gerard, my brother, kissed you, my best friend and the one who’s more upset is Gerard? This is priceless just fucking hilarious, you completely blew my brother off!”

“Well you don’t have to say it like I broke his fucking heart,” I mumbled.

“But you did and it’s hilarious! The first person to know my brother was gay wasn’t me, wasn’t my parents, but was YOU and you blew him off! That’s basically like saying ‘you’re not accepted’! This is so fucked up, yet so hilarious! Gawd Frank you’re something else,” he said giggling again. “Hey I’ll call you later and we’ll talk about how you’re taking this, I have to stop my brother from destroying his car. You still up for Ray’s party tonight?”

“Yea sure what time?”

“Probably around 7pm. Me and Gee will be there to pick you up around 6:45. Okay?”

“Uh yea I’ll be ready, bye.”

“Bye.” I hung the phone up groaning. He’s hurting?! And it’s my fault?! Again the world doesn’t revolve around him. And just perfect now I have to see him tonight, this should be a fun night. I said to myself rolling my eyes and screaming into a pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright alright… chapter 3:) close to 1300 so yea I can’t stop myself… so is Gee and Frankie hooking up too fast? Is my writing going too slow? Come on people I needa know please! Haha alright so sorry if this is a late update, my brother is home school and he’s always hogging the computer so just for you I put up 2 updates! Woo! Alright well I’m going to go and write more, who knows maybe another update… we shall see my dearies comments are always appreciated so don’t be afraid. ILY!

<3Anita

p.s. yes im messing around with colors and such:)