Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Party Pooper

Gerard’s POV still

“Mikey I swear you have 2 minutes before I leave your ass here and pick up Frank alone!”

“Wait Gee!!! Don’t leave please!!” he whine while running down the stairs. He tripped on the last step and knocked his glasses off which slid to my feet. I bent down and picked them up cleaning them.

“Gawd Mikey you’re such a klutz, here,” I said handing him his glasses after he picked himself up.

“Where’s Sam, I thought she was coming?”

“She’s in the car, call Frank and say we’re on our way.”

“Why? Eager Gee?” he said smiling at me.

“What was that? Did Mikey just say he wants to stay home?”

“WHAT!? No! I don’t want to please Gee, I’ll be quiet!”

“Then hurry up and get your ass in the car and shut up,” I said pushing him out the door.

------------


Frank’s POV

I sat on the steps of my house after Mikey tells me they just left. I don’t love Gerard and no stupid angel is going to tell me otherwise. I looked around hoping ‘Steve’ wasn’t around because I think angels can read minds. He was know where to be found so I continued to think about how awkward tonight was going to be.

Just as I was about to go back inside I heard a car horn honking. I looked up and seen Mikey, Gerard, and… a girl?! Who the hell was this chick and why is she sitting next to MY Gerard, Dumbass he’s not YOUR Gerard, you blew him off remember?! I mentally reminded myself.

FRANK HURRY UP! Uh, did this girl just call out to me like she knew me? I got in the back seat with Mikey and gave him a confused look just as the girl in the front seat turned to look at me.

Hi Frank! I’m Sam, a friend of Gerard, and I’ve heard so much about you! I look at Gerard and see him blush a little as he bit his lower lip.

“Well hi Sam, I’m Frank, now fuck off,” I said sweet at first then filling the end with bitterness.

Well that wasn’t nice. Fine be mean then I’ll just turn around so we can go. I don’t even know why I was being so mean, jealousy? No couldn’t be, right? Gerard drove off and the car stayed quiet until Sam turned on the radio and started singing along. Gawd this girl is SO annoying

I looked at Mikey and he was singing along smiling. Oh shit, Mikey likes her, now I’m forced to behave. I groaned and stared out the window hoping we’d be at Ray’s soon. The radio suddenly went off and I turned to see what happened.

“Gerard put the music back on please!” Mikey whined.

“It’s giving me a damn headache just keep it off for now,” he mumbled. He looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back realizing he turned it off because it was me who was irritated. He looked back towards the road and I could see him bite down on his lip again.

------------


“YOU MADE IT!” Ray yelled as we all walked in.

“I wouldn’t miss one of Ray Toro’s famous parties! I’d be mocked for life,” Gerard said laughing.

“And you brought your brother and his friend, ooo and who is this foxy mama?” he asked looking at Gerard’s ‘friend’.

Hello, I’m Sam! You must be Ray, OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!! Dance with me Mikey?

“Uh, s-sure,” Mikey said as he was being dragged to the dance floor.

“Well isn’t your brother lucky, but I got next dance! HEY GUYS WAIT UP!” Ray yelled out running after them leaving me and Gerard alone. Shit. I looked at Gerard and he was standing there so awkward looking like he was in pain.

“Uh Gerard, are you okay?” He jumped at my question and looked at me nervously running his hand through his hair.

“Uh, yea, sorry just a little, uh, distracted is all.”

“Look I’m really sorry for taking off it was all just too weird and I-I didn’t want to be hurt by one of your mood swings.”

“Mood swings?”

“Yea like one minute you’re nice to me and other times you’re really mean. I didn’t want to, you know, fall for you to realize it’s a joke.”

“But I-” he started saying just as someone put their arm around me.

Frank my man! You made it awesome! Crap, I forgot about Steve.

“Hi can we help you?” Gerard said bitterly looking like he’d crop off Steve’s arm just to get it away from me. I removed it slowly and backed away awkwardly.

“Uh, Gerard this is Steve. He’s a friend of mine. I thought maybe it would be alright if I invited him so, you know, I wouldn’t be a loner.”

“Oh, I see, well I guess you won’t be since Mikey is with Sam and I uh, I have to go,” he quickly said getting away as fast as he could. I reached out and tried to say something, but I couldn’t find the words. My eyes filled with tears not yet flowing then I turned to glare at Steve.

“What’s your problem? Some angel you are! You’re suppose to show me how much I supposablely love him, but it’s your fault he left!”

You’re about to cry.

“No shit Sherlock!”

But why?

“Because Gerard left!”

Okay, but think, why would you suddenly care? I thought a moment and realized he was showing me how I missed him so it was a possibility that I could love him. Well you big idiot! Go after him before he gets away!

I turn to catch up to Gerard as Steve yells out ‘good luck’.

-----------


Gerard’s POV

I quickly left. I didn’t like seeing that guy’s arm around Frank, it hurt too much He doesn’t want me though, he invited STEVE to prove he didn’t want me!. It just hurt so much, I could already feel the tears pouring down my cheeks as I headed for Ray’s bathroom.

I finally go to the bathroom and sat on the lid and letting all the tears come out. I couldn’t believe I was crying over Frank, I heard the door open and looked up to see Sam.

Sweetie why are you crying?

“I don’t know,” I said in between sobs.

Gerard I can only help if you let me, she said while hugging me tight.

“Because Frank brought another guy just so I’d realize he didn’t want me!”

Okay, but why does that upset you? I realized she was trying to make me think I seriously am in love with Frank, and it hit me, I don’t have to be in love, but I do really like him!

“But Sammie! He doesn’t feel the same way!!!”

You really believe that? Then suddenly there was a light knock on the door followed by Frank’s velvet voice.

“Um, Gerard? Are you in there?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahahaha, you all are going to hate me SO much. Yes I did leave you with a cliff hanger and I probably can’t update until tomorrow night. So how’s this going to work and what is Frank going to say when he see’s Sam is in the bathroom with Gerard?

Will he understand or be human and be mad, I mean if the guy I liked was in the bathroom with the girl I thought he already moved on with I’d be pretty pissed and it would take a lot to convince me there was nothing. Haha well this was for my one commenter because I know she wanted it:D

So alright here it is, and since school is starting again on Monday don’t except big chapters EVERYDAY because I have school and softball so I won’t be home until 8pm and I’ll still have to type before a post… SORRY! But I promise I will try almost everyday, at least 3 times a week and long one’s on Fridays and Saturdays… anywho, ILY!

Xoxo
<3Anita: D