Status: Slow, but worth it

My Heart Beats Only For You

Bathroom Occurrences

Right on cue Sam said smiling. She let go of me and walked out of the door pushing a very confused looking Frank in. He awkwardly shuffled closer to me after Sam locked and shut the door.

“Uh, hey,” I said quickly wiping the tears away before he noticed. When he looked up at me I could see tears in his eyes then he threw his arms around my neck. I paused a moment then slowly wrapped my arms around his torso. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m so sorry Gerard,” he mumbled against my neck tickling it.

“Why are you crying, and sorry for what?”

“I should have never pushed you away,” he said slowly pulling his face away from my neck and placing his lips to mine. I pressed my lips to his harder begging for this to not end. He parted his lips a little, relaxing into the kiss. I took the advantage to slip my tongue slowly into his mouth causing him to let out a low long moan. I’ll be honest; it turned me on like fuck! I stood up picking him up so his legs hooked onto my waist. I pushed his back to the wall never once breaking the kiss.

I ran my shaking hand along his leg as the other held his back. As my shaking hand reached his ass I gripped it tightly resulting in another moan and Frank’s back arching a bit. I dropped him to the ground reaching to unbuckle his pants when he suddenly pushed me away, again. Shit! Really?! Again, dammit Gee!

“Not now or here Gerard. Not in Ray’s bathroom at a party with a bunch of people.”

“How about we go back to my place,” I said grabbing his hand and rubbing in little circles to comfort him.

“Gerard, how about we wait, please,” he said looking up into my eyes. He was so damn adorable and with those eyes I could’t denying him anything. I cupped his face in my hands and laid a soft slow kiss to his lips.

“Frankie, I will never ever make you do anything you don’t want to. Just tell me when to stop and I will, I’d do anything to make you happy.” I started walking out of the bathroom pulling him along so we could rejoin our friends. As we walked into the kitchen I seen Mikey’s arms around the waist of Sam and their lips moving in perfect sync.

“Get some Mikey!” We walked over to see him, Sam, Ray, and Frank’s friend Steve standing around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay i know this is the shittiest chapter ever wrote but i want to post something for you. I’m tired so I’m going to cut off there for tonight. I’ll try to post soon, but tryouts, and homework is all hectic so please bare with me!. ILY!

xoxo
<3Anita:D