Status: Completed

This Is the End

C h a p t e r 2 2 ;

Annie

I had been laying in bed when I heard the loud bang on the front door and then shouts following that coming from outside. I couldn’t make out what was being said, it all sounded muffled. I heaved a heavy sigh before I left the warmth of my bed, I grabbed my fluffy dressing gown from behind my door and slung it on before pacing down the stairs. I opened the front door slowly, poking my head around the corner to see who was there. I was shocked when I saw John pinning some guy on the floor, raising his hand which I guessed collided with the guys face. I flinched. I finally found my voice and came flying out onto the porch.

“What the hell is going on out here? John, what are you doing? Whose tha- Eric?” I yelled, though it had become softer when I saw that it was Eric that was under John and that it was Eric who John had just hit.

John quickly stumbled off of Eric, who was laying there holding his face cursing all the names under the sun.

“Annie it-uh- isn’t what it looks like…” John stuttered.

“Like hell it isn’t John! The last time you said that it was exactly what it looked like!” I spat, remembering the night I had found him in bed with my sister, the night before our wedding.

John didn’t have a reply for that, I moved swiftly over to Eric, kneeling down beside him. I looked him over, seeing that he only received a split lip.

“You going to be okay?” I asked him.

I helped him sit up before he responded.

“Yeah, he hits like a pussy” he snapped which caused me to flinch.

“Good, well now both of you can leave” I snapped back, as I stood up brushing myself off then turning my back to the pair.

“No wait !” Eric and John said in union.

I rolled my eyes, blowing out my breath before turning back around to face them. Eric was no longer on the ground, and John was just stood there looking at me with pleading eyes.

“What? What do you honestly expect me to do? And don’t you dare put me in a predicament of having to choose one of you” I said through gritted teeth. I knew that was they were here for, some kind of competition to see who I’d choose. Though they were right, I couldn’t let them both keep chasing me it wasn’t fair on the both of them.

“Annie, you know you’re going to have to choose at some point. Look, yeah it was obvious why we’d come here, but you know what, do what will make you happy even if that means choosing John. I know you love him and never did stop even after what he did to you, and as much as I want to knock his fucking brains out it’s obvious he’s head over heels for you too…” Eric croaked, which was slightly muffled from his now swollen lip.

I stood there for a moment, taking in Eric’s words. I bit my lip, unsure of how to answer him. I took a few steps back, until I felt the step on the back of my leg before I sat down, bringing my knees up to my face and resting my chin on them. I was still waiting for John to say something, but he just looked like a lost, confused little boy. I eyed him closely, noticing that the bags under his eyes had gotten worse from the lack of sleep, his clothes were wrinkled and messy and his hair, well, that was all over the place. I had to say something, something that was the truth.

“John I-I lov-” I started before I was cut off by [I[her voice.

“Johnny! I’ve been looking everywhere for you, we have the baby scan today” she squeaked as she put her paws on him pulling him into a hug, kissing his cheek in the process.

The blood drained from my face and tears were threatening to escape from my eyes. I looked at Eric, who was looking at John with a hateful glare before his eyes turned and met mine, they went from blood boiling angry, to soft and sympathetic. That’s when I heard John’s yell.

“ELIZA! HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NO INTEREST OF BEING WITH YOU. I DON’T LOVE YOU. I LOVE ANNIE!” He yelled, his face bright red with anger. “That baby isn’t even mine, I know you like to slag yourself about and I guarantee that it’s probably some other dude’s kid. I’ll even do a test to prove it. I don’t give a shit if you start spreading pathetic rumours about me. You were a mistake, if I could take it all back I would without hesitation. You ruined everything for me. I could have been happily married now, and could have probably had my own baby on the way” his voice got softer and softer. His eyes were glazed over, trying not to let his tears fall. He looked from her, to me. He mouthed a simple sorry before he pushed past Eliza, and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here it is. The way I ended it, there will be a sequel if you readers comment for one ! Thanks for commenting;
RoRo15; WhoAreYouJudy; hachie && xoxo_aj_xoxo

Thank-you so much for commenting on this story, it means a lot !

10 Stars !

If you want there to be a sequel please comment !