Same as Yesterday

Just a matter of time

Felicia's P.O.V.

The next morning I got up pretty early, waking up the rest of the girls. SNL and ATL had decided to hang out together. Everyone was here except Noel. “Come on let’s wake her up.”
We all storm into the room screaming. “WAKE UP!” Noel was laying on the floor, her legs still on the bed, yelling "TITTYFUCKING PEDO BUGS!!” as she sees us. Everyone starts laughing. I walk over to my best friend and help her up, with a little help of Rian.

I realized she was only wearing a shirt I hand her a pair of skinny jeans which were on the floor next to the bed. "Assholes!" Alex says as she slaps Vinny.

I hear Rian, who was still standing next to me mumble something like "Guys and their hormones.". I gave him a dirty look which he caught. "Hey I wasn't looking!" He defends himself, backing up a bit, yeah I can get quit scary when I’m mad.

After deciding going out to get something to eat I saw Rian pulling Noel a little closer. I smiled a little at them, they were really cute together. Tears welled up in my eyes, I missed Jason, why then hell did he break up with me. It’s not like I haven’t been away before, SNL had done a couple of small tours before and everything was fine.
I decided not to think about it now and just have a fun day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We’re on our way back to the hotel. I was walking a bit behind the group, not able to stop thinking about Jason.

Suddenly I heard screaming and the sound of a car trying to stop. My head snaps up and I saw Noel laying on the ground. FUCK! “Noel!” I scream and rush over to her. “Someone fucking call 911!” I shriek.

---------------------------------------------------

I was sitting next to Noels bed. The doctors said she was going to be fine, but I was still worried. She was like my sister and I was freaking out. Me, the one person that always has her shit together didn’t know what to do.

I saw Noel’s eyes flutter open. “Guys she’s waking up!” I whisper yelled. “Rian…” she whispers and he took her hand. She smiled as she saw he was sitting next to her. He hugs her. "Hey there, the doctor said once you wake up we can leave in 15 minutes." He says and kisses her forehead.

I nearly attacked her and pulled her into a bear hug, nearly choking her. "Oh my fucking jesus Noel you had me scared to death!" I yell.

------------------------------------------------------------------
We were back at the hotel right now. Noel was fine, couple of stitches, noting to bad. We were talking and laughing as Scarlett rushed in. "Hey Noel, come look at this!" We all sit down in front of the screen.

There have been many rumors about the bassists of All Time Low and Saturday Night Live being related, twins infact. They both look alike and they both share the same birthday in the same year. Now if that's not twins then that is a very freaky coincidence! What do you think Whoopi?

Well Merideth I agree completley and magazines have also been saying that they have never met each other and that they just now meet each other and others say Zack has known all along about his twin sister and Noel has known nothing."


It was dead silent. I saw Noel was crying and I wiped her tears away. I hated seeing her sad, she was my little sister, I would do anything to protect her from getting hurt.

The door flew open revealing the ATL guys. Rian rushed over to Noel and tried to calm her down. I looked up to meet Zack’s eyes. I gave him a look that said ‘explain, NOW!’. He gulp and started talking. Explaining what happened and about his… uhm their parents.

Noel ran out of the room, crying. Nobody moved. “Should I go after here?” Zack asks. I shook my head. “No, I’ll go.” “Uhm, Felicia, Zack’s her brother. Shouldn’t he go?” Rian asks softly. I gave both of them a furious look. “NO! Noel is like a sister to me. I don’t care who the fuck she’s related to in here, but to me she’s my little sister. She’s hurt and I am the one that’s going after her.” I yell furiously.

The both were pretty shocked as I ran out the room after Noel. I found her on the stairwell, one hand on her wrist. “NOEL!” I exclaim. “What did you do.” I whispered and sat down next to her. “Noel you promised.” She didn’t answer. “Noel, you promise me not to do that anymore. We have to tell the others. Maybe they can help.” I suggest.

She shook her head fiercely. “NO! They can’t know, especially not Rian.” She sobs. “But…” I try, but she caught me off. “You’re not gonna tell them. If you do I’ll….I’ll…” “You’ll what?” “I’ll tell them about you!”

My eyes widened. “You wouldn’t! Noel, you can’t be serious, you’re just upset.” She gets up. “I’m serious, if you tell this to someone, anyone, I’ll tell everyone you a fucking drug addict!” She yells. “I get up too, furious now. “You know I quit that shit a long time ago.”

She chuckles humorless. “Yeah, you stopped like what, three, four times? We both know it’s just a matter of time before you start again.” And with that she runs again, leaving me behind in the empty hallway completely speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe please <3