Same as Yesterday

What the *** have I done?

I was just about to get ready after reading Alex’s note when I heard the door open and slam shut.

“Hey,” I said as I turned around with a smile but my face fell as I saw my best friend sobbing heavily. “Holy shit, What happened?” I asked and she let out another sob.

“He.. Broke.. Not together..” She said and I sighed as I held my arms open for her and she ran into them, Knocking us over onto the bed. She sobbed into my shoulder and I rubbed her back soothingly as she let out the cries.

“Now tell me. What happened?” I asked, keeping my voice hushed. She sat up as she looked at me and rubbed her red eyes. She told me everything he said on the phone and I felt the blood boil in my body. Oh no that fucker didn’t! I’m gonna shove my foot so far up that bastards arse! You know what, I hope my fucking shoe gets stuck up there. He’ll be shitting material for weeks.

“Oh hell no! He thinks he can get away with that? Oh no no no. He will be shitting his pants when I’m done with him.” I said in a serious tone and I felt my mood brighten dramatically as she smiled and wiped away the remaining tears.

“Haha, Thanks Scar you’re the best.” She said with a smile and I leaned over to kiss her cheek and pulled her into a giant hug.

“What are friends for.”

-x-x-x-

I tittered quietly as we were about to wake up Noel. I stayed as quiet as I could as we entered the room and I heard a loud thud. “WAKE UP!” We all screamed and I giggled quietly as I saw her position but then realised she was.. Kinda.. Partially naked.

"Advert your eyes you pervs!" I heard Alex shout and laughed as she slapped Vinny across the face.

“Oh dude, High five.” I said as I held up my hand and she slapped the skin. I slapped Grieco who was staring at the sight in the same manner.

“Turn around pervert. She’s one of my best friends.” I said and forcefully turned his body towards the door. Once Noel was all ready we made our way out of the building.

-x-x-x-

“Where are we?” I asked Alex and she shrugged softly. I could tell she was still torn up so I hugged her softly. “You’ll be okay honey.” I said and she nodded softly into my shoulder. Not long later I heard a car screech and gasped as I ran over to the sight. I gathered with the others around Noel and I quickly grabbed out my cell and dialled 911.

-x-x-x-

I’m so glad Noel was okay.. She was part of the SNL family and if one gets hurt, We’re all hurt. I’m sure it pained everyone’s hearts, including mine obviously as they saw her laying in that hospital bed.. We was really just happy that the doctor’s said she was fine. All we had to do was wait till her eyes fluttered open. And thankfully, shortly after that they did.
I sighed as I randomly continued to look through the news websites and magazines. I always did this to pass time and.. Well.. To see if anyone was spreading shit about me and my girls. I went onto a random website and gasped as I read one of the headlines.

Secret Siblings?
Could Zack from All Time Low really be related to Saturday Night Live’s Noel?


I gasped as I ran into the room to the other girls, My breathing heavy from the lack of exercise over the years. How ever I was thin..

“Hey Noel, Come look at this!” I shouted loudly and everyone followed me over to the computer and sat down in front of the screen.

There have been many rumors about the bassists of All Time Low and Saturday Night Live being related, twins infact. They both look alike and they both share the same birthday in the same year. Now if that's not twins then that is a very freaky coincidence! What do you think Whoopi?

Well Merideth I agree completely and magazines have also been saying that they have never met each other and that they just now meet each other and others say Zack has known all along about his twin sister and Noel has known nothing."


Everything was deadly silent.. I looked over at Noel and sighed as I saw she was crying. I hated seeing people cry. Especially my friends. The door opened and the ATL guys rushed in, Rian instantly went to Noels side to try and calm her down. Felicia looked set to kill and I sighed. I fucking caused all this.. Zack explained everything and my eyes widened as he kept on telling the story about Noel, Her Adoptive parents, Him, Them being twins.. You get me. It was a lot of information to take in. Especially for Noel. I just wanted to hug her at that moment in time but.. I didn’t want to make her madder. Noel ran out of the room seconds later and Felicia ran after her.

“What the fuck have I done?” I asked with a sigh and everyone looked at me with confused expressions.

“What do you mean, Scar?” Alex asked and I sighed softly.

“If I hadn’t shown this to her.. She wouldn’t be upset.. She’d be fine.. She’s been through enough today.. I should have just kept my big mouth shut!” I said as I felt my lip quiver. I felt someone else sit beside me and start stroking my back soothingly. Alex wrapped her arms around me tightly in a hug as I felt the tears fall. She soon let me go and I got pulled back into someone’s chest. It was Jack’s.

“Scar, She needed to know. You did the right thing.” Alex said with a shrug and I sent a small smile her way.

“Thanks Lex.” I said as I snuggled deeper into Jack’s chest.

“You okay?” He asked and I nodded my head weakly.

“I’ll live.” I said with a soft chuckle and he rested his chin on my head. I felt so bad..

“Don’t feel that way. You did fine.” Alex spoke up and I looked at her, My face contorted into confusion.

“How did you..” I said but she cut me off.

“I can tell by your facial expression sweetie.” She said with a half smile and I nodded softly as I looked up at Jack who was staring straight ahead. He looked down at me and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist as he bent his body to kiss my cheek. I giggled softly but couldn’t help but wonder how Noel was..
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah guys, I hope you like it..
I tried to fit as much as I could in there about what's been happening without over flowing it but.. It didn't go too well :L I hope you like it anyways.
Subscribe/Comment?